Story The Unexpected Ending

Princesscsc

The Risk Taker
*Warning* this story is dark and disturbing Veiwer digression is advised

The forest was musty and dark. Damp with the smell of moss that coved the forest floor. The squishing of the adventurer’s boots was accompanied by the persistent screeching of an owl. A piercing sound to the fragile ears of the other animals as well as the adventurer’s ears. The piercing scream echoed though the trees causing the other animals to start howling and screaming their calls. All this noise made the adventurer fall to the ground as they gripped their ears in agony. Blood starts to pour out of the ears as red as a rose. They copase from exhaustion and die in the forest alone away from all who love them. The animals stop their screaming and the owl lands on the adventurer’s head. She calls to the vultures as they swoop in to take their prize. They rip part the adventurer’s body limb by limb. Tearing at the skin and eating all of the muscles. As the vultures start to clear away all that is left is a pile of bones and lots of blood left on the ground. The owl transforms back into a fiendish witch who smiles wickedly as she walks away from the bones.

Follow up
Hey thanks for reading my short story feel free to send any feedback. I don’t mind criticism. I will be posting another story later on this week as I have not finished writing the first chapter. Once I do finish with the chapter however it will be posted for feed back as I am writing a novel and would love criticism! Thanks alot
-Princess

Users who are viewing this thread

Back