• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

listener

mama and the mothman

₮ⱧɆ Ʉ₦ĐɎł₦₲ ⱧɄ₦₮ ฿Ɇ₲ł₦₴

Pirn has been chosen.

It's residents have been marked.

Participation is now the only course of action.

Until the Lord of the Undying Hunt is satisfied, their souls belong to him.

—the city of pirn
is located in wolfpine county oregon, nestled deep into the valley of mt. pirn. unbeknownst to most, pirn was founded upon a place of power, positioned between three ley lines, whose rivers of energy coalesce and condense. due to this tremendous build up, many an unveiled have made the sleepy city their home.

unlike other cities, the unveiled who live here needn't worry about humans; ancient protections run deep, and only watchers are capable of breaking through them. still— pirn is harmonious in its chaotic ways, and the council of elders sees to it that everything runs smoothly.

pirn is large but sprawling, it's heart nearest mount pirn, but stretches all the way to the coast along the ash river. it's downtown area is full of restaurants, shops, and bars, with tourism an important factor to its local economy. nature walks, rock climbing, kayaking, themed gardens, and a 180 acre park that wraps around downtown also play a factor to pirn's tourism. pirn hosts two elementary schools, four middle schools, and three high schools. two colleges; one public and one private. a small but profitable mine is the only reason the old railroads haven't been decommissioned.

pirn is a sleepy city, where humans play by day, and powers that tremble reality play by night. but the false little facade is about to be shattered,

as the undying lord has once again sounded his horn.

there is no sleeping now.

₮ⱧɆ Ʉ₦ĐɎł₦₲ ⱧɄ₦₮ ฿Ɇ₲ł₦₴ ł₦ ₮ⱧɆ ₵ł₮Ɏ Ø₣ ₱łⱤ₦

The horn sounds, the ground trembles, and energy surges.

Someone powerful has arrived.

Powerful enough to mark nine souls.

Those nine now bear the Mark of Cernunnos:

a golden eye, a brand around their wrist, and visions of feyhounds corralling them into the woods.

hello!! thanks for stoppin by! i’m listener!

i'm still getting reacquainted with the site, but i'm excited to get this rp off the ground!!

the premise isn't as mysterious as i may have made it sound: essentially a small cast of characters have been marked by a powerful entity in order to aid his hunt in evil. the undying hunt is an ephemeral shift in realities that allows a god-like being to come unto this realm in order to defeat a powerful enemy. more details to come if this gets interest, but suffice to say your characters will be a part of this phenomena, fighting and defending with their lives.

the concept of the game is similar to a d&d oneshot, meaning we could wrap this rp up by christmas, provided we stay dedicated and communicative. there's a plot of course!!! but in the spirit of a oneshot, it's not meant to be an epic tale that we may or may not finish. (if we do, there's a ton of plots i could whip up for this lil' verse!)

this lil verse is an amalgamation of a few different influences, chiefly charmed (1998), dresden files, dungeons and dragons, and bdb. you def don't need to know these sources to understand the world!! if this gets any traction i'll upload any prerequisite lore that you'll know!

i'm hoping to find intermediate to advanced writers, who are comfortable posting 2-4 paragraphs every 7-10 days.

who are also comfortable with ooc discussions, collaborative writing, and Discord, where most of our ooc communication will take place.

because of the themes i have in mind, i would be more comfortable if players were 18+

this will not be first come first serve and there are no character roles for players to fill

while any paranormal/supernatural creature (known as the unveiled in this verse) will be considered, there is a certain vibe they'd need to fall into due to the lore surrounding the undying hunt. by default, however, players are able to choose between witches, vampires, guides, hybrids, and shifters, (info on them will be in the lore section later!!)

anyways, hope this piqued your interest!

Question…do shifters have more in common with werewolves or skinwalkers in this? Im kinda torn between a moose and a turkey.

hiya guys! sadly i think i have to dip out because my cats gone missing and it's been hitting me pretty hard 😭 i do really like the concept and i hope you all have fun with it!! <3

hiya guys! sadly i think i have to dip out because my cats gone missing and it's been hitting me pretty hard 😭 i do really like the concept and i hope you all have fun with it!! <3
I'm really sorry about your cat. I hope things resolve themselves! Take all the time you need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back