• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Unbalance Revolution[OPEN]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

utahraptor

X Society (Director)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to the world of Trokinrse, a world full of magic!
In this world there are 6 different forms of magic. Fire, water, sky, earth, nature, and tech. Everyone is born into one of these factions and can use that kind of magic.

In the beginning was the era of chaos. There was constant fighting between factions. This period ended with the treaty of balance. The treaty separated the world into the different factions and created Balance City. At the center of Balance City is Balance Tower (I’m not good at naming stuff). Balance tower is home to a committee that has a representative from each magic.

In 50 ATB (After Treaty of Balance) The children of chaos were created. They believe that things were better in the era of chaos and want to return to it. In 55 ATB they made their first attack, laying siege to a water faction city. They were quickly stopped and nothing came of it. Their next attack however made a much bigger impact. Sky mages dropped fire bombs on the nature faction forest burning about a quarter of it. The forest faction immediately declared war on the children of chaos and the other factions quickly joined them beginning the unbalance revolution.

You will play as mages in the fight against the children of chaos. Choose your faction wisely and prepare for war.
(See interest check for more info on factions: Fantasy - The Unbalance Revolution )

Our journey begins in 57 ATB on the military tortoise city called dessert storm.
You enter one of the many garages of the city to see a hen house with the words hidden chicken written on the side.
A man hangs from the side of the doors where a cat walk is being brought up.
“Hello there” he calls to you “and welcome to hidden chicken. Your new and improved way to beat up idiots who think total chaos would be a better way to live. My names Ronald aka the rooster, and I’ll be your pilot on this wonderful drive into the battlefield. But enough about me who are you?”
(Side note: please put your character in the character/OOC thread before you start talking on this thread thank you)

Last edited:
"Brander Lycidas," He replied. His voice was calm, confident. It wasn't particularly loud or soft, it was a perfect pitch to listen to. Perhaps it was natural, perhaps it was learned. Who knew?

“Ah, the merchants kid” he said with a bit of disdain in voice

He waved a hand dismissively, taking note of Ronald's tone.
"Yes, I am. Though I believe ones lineage is beside the point in war, no?"

Ronald shrugged “get on board. Others should be here soon. Put your things in the cargo bay below.” He said turning around to head back to the hidden chicken
“Oh and don’t touch anything!”

As you walk on to the hidden chicken, which instead of having on solid floor has walkways that sit above a cargo area, you see on either side of you is a chicken class vehicle and 2 more on the opposite side of the hen house.
To your left where there would usually be more chickens there is a large empty platform with a hatch in the middle and a mounted gun facing the back wall to your right is a wall with a door
Next to the door a ladder leads to a hole in the roof that Ronald is currently looking at the 2 people who have now entered the vehicle
“You want speed, armor, firepower, or head room” he says

“Sparrow” Ronald replied pointing to the chicken directly left of him “if we need to use the chicken’s you will you use that one but it also doubles as your room”

Ronald went back into the garage to wait for the rest of the crew to show up

(Well since 22andalreadytired deleted all their messages and is refusing to talk me to me even though I’m just kindly asking if they are leaving so I can know. I’m assuming they are no longer doing this RP)

Last edited:
Ronald muttered something about having a team of rich kids
“Hello, welcome aboard” he said

“Yes, that means I’m in charge” Ronald said “that means you listen to me. I don’t care who your father is. You are a soldier now and I am going to treat you as such”

“Get on the vehicle and wait for the rest of the crew”

“Hey do you want us to fill your gas tank” one of the workers asked
“How much?” Ronald yelled back
“For a hen house that size…. About 500 balance credit”
“500! I filled her up for 300 at a turtle city”
“I don’t know what to tell you it’s expensive”
“Fine I’ll pay the 500”

(i will have to later as i do have school for a bit, but i will let u know when im available)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back