• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Unbalance Revolution(open)

utahraptor

X Society (Director)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Aaaaaaaaaaa what am I doing!?

Awhile ago I came up with this idea for a fantasy world and would come up with fun little adventures for it in my head. Recently I thought this would be a good world for an RP and started jotting down all the important information about the world. I then realized that I needed to be able to put it on here but I didn’t want to rewrite it all so I just took pictures of it. I will give a brief summary of all the things and put the pictures below. If you are still confused please ask me.

Welcome to the world of Trokinrse, a world full of magic!
In this world there are 6 different forms of magic. Fire, water, sky, earth, nature, and tech. Everyone is born into one of these factions and can use that kind of magic.

In the beginning was the era of chaos. There was constant fighting between factions. This period ended with the treaty of balance. The treaty separated the world into the different factions and created Balance City. At the center of Balance City is Balance Tower (I’m not good at naming stuff). Balance tower is home to a committee that has a representative from each magic.

In 50 ATB (After Treaty of Balance) The children of chaos were created. They believe that things were better in the era of chaos and want to return to it. In 55 ATB they made their first attack, laying siege to a water faction city. They were quickly stopped and nothing came of it. Their next attack however made a much bigger impact. Sky mages dropped fire bombs on the nature faction forest burning about a quarter of it. The forest faction immediately declared war on the children of chaos and the other factions quickly joined them beginning the unbalance revolution.

You will play as mages in the fight against the children of chaos. Choose your faction wisely and prepare for war.

Balance city/treaty/committee:
6AB0EB48-5DB3-4FAB-BF01-92CEEB7FD60F.jpeg8ABFA52C-5809-436D-95CF-4A9F37B2A27C.jpeg
Nature faction:
411A32B7-2239-43E1-96BC-D3881AE1D550.jpeg
Tech faction:
9A468A8B-04F5-4B34-A5E6-249C06C31558.jpeg2686E404-5EC4-4CC9-A6F0-A13EA897D43D.jpeg
Earth faction:3CED9B20-BD4C-4211-A40E-51B9F3A6E8BB.jpeg
Fire faction:41C7D9E4-1F29-47D3-8FEA-C4E2F90F6860.jpeg
Sky faction:
08CEB757-9C4E-4CD1-92D0-6D093597A2C2.jpeg
Water faction:E76947C6-C9CC-4992-88D7-7F45929BE71F.jpeg
Children of chaos:
3219EB2E-85E1-49E0-B751-FC07FB31AD91.jpeg
Other:
65F58CF5-593D-45A7-AA0A-0B90D2B00417.jpegFFB825A9-18E7-44C4-9537-FD5F3AF0A8BD.jpeg86797DCC-76B2-4228-B012-E9A5CD7856D0.jpeg
Map:image.jpg

Last edited:
ooo i am potentially interested in this, like the idea of playing someone from the nature faction or maybe the tech faction.

My personal favorite is the tech faction because their magic is weaker then everyone else but they are way more technologically smart so while everyone else is fantasy they are more steampunk

My personal favorite is the tech faction because their magic is weaker then everyone else but they are way more technologically smart so while everyone else is fantasy they are more steampunk
that's exactly why i'm kinda drawn to them lol, really like the steampunk aesthetic so could be v fun

Won't lie ive always wondered how my check would go if I drew my own art to illustrate what I'm getting at. So to see you do it I admit it looks charming in its own way and I'm probably going to do so next time I have a big fantasy plot to advertise aha

As far as this goes I am interested and would probably make a character if you drop some more info in regards to how magic works for each nation. I'm getting a avatar vibe which you may or may not have intended

Won't lie ive always wondered how my check would go if I drew my own art to illustrate what I'm getting at. So to see you do it I admit it looks charming in its own way and I'm probably going to do so next time I have a big fantasy plot to advertise aha

As far as this goes I am interested and would probably make a character if you drop some more info in regards to how magic works for each nation. I'm getting a avatar vibe which you may or may not have intended
Was not intended accidentally happened with the avatar thing
The magic allows them to manipulate things related to their magic
Such as sky can control the wind and clouds
They can also use it to make weapons
Such as water using it to make an ice sword or earth bring the ground up around them to make armor out of rock (there should be a picture of the rock armor)
Tech’s magic weird they can only manipulate pure metals but they are technology smarter so don’t use their magic as often

Just my opinion but if the tech nation's magic is basically telekinesis on anything magnetic enough...

Wouldn't that be one of the stronger magic types? Provided they prep enough metal to puppet about

Just my opinion but if the tech nation's magic is basically telekinesis on anything magnetic enough...

Wouldn't that be one of the stronger magic types? Provided they prep enough metal to puppet about
That’s the problem it has to a pure version of metal so even if it has a grain of something else in it they can’t control it

I’m working on it
This is the first RP I have run
my enbyfriend who has run one before is helping me but I get confused very easily

Sorry it’s taking so long I’ve been very busy
I hope to have the OC thread done by the end of this week it’s just a matter of finding the time

Update: my enbyfriend got their phone taken away so it’s going to take even longer now…..yay……
Anyways to try and keep interest here is some more info on what the rp is about
You will be aboard a hen house (a vehicle designed to carry the chicken class vehicle) that has been modified so that instead of holding 6 chickens it holds 4 and a scuttler. This will be the main base for the group. The hen house is named the hidden chicken. It’s pilot is Ronald aka the rooster
The chickens names are eagle, sparrow, crow, and bob.
(Currently working on drawings)

Last edited:
Ok so I had some extra time in a class I share with my enbyfriend and I finally made the OOC
It also is where you should put your characters when they are made

Of course the day I said out a thing to try to keep interest because I think it’s going to be awhile before I can get everything set up is the same day I get enough time to finish everything 🤦‍♂️
Anyways pls make your character first.
here’s the link:

Last edited:
Just letting you all know the story is designed for 5-6 people
There currently 3 people (including me) so that means there is only 3 spots left max
If someone still wants to join after I can try to find a way to get them in but I will most likely cut it off at 5-6

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back