• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Unbalance Revolution OOC/characters

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

utahraptor

X Society (Director)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is for The Unbalance Revolution RP
Please put your characters here and any questions you have
Character set up:
Name:
Faction:
(tech,earth,sky,nature,fire,water)
What do they look like:
Backstory (optional):
(2 or 3 sentences about why your character is here)

Last edited:
Of course the day I said out a thing to try to keep interest because I think it’s going to be awhile before I can get everything set up is the same day I get enough time to finish everything 🤦‍♂️
Anyways pls make your character first.
here’s the link:

Last edited:
Name: Ronald “the rooster”
Faction: tech
What do they look like: an average height red head. He’s caucasian but sometimes it’s hard to tell because he’s constantly covered in soot from working on his vehicles
Backstory: as a kid he liked annoying people. Because of this the children of chaos tried to recruit him thinking he would want to join them. Instead he blew up their bug and joined the military.

Last edited:
Quick side note Ronald has a slight country accent
Also the war has been going on for almost 2 years at this point

Name: Brander Lycidas
Faction: (tech,earth,sky,nature,fire,water) Fire
What do they look like: (I totally wasn't too lazy to type up a description what are you talking about)
Brander Lycidas - made with Hero Forge
Backstory (optional): (2 or 3 sentences about why your character is here) Brander's father Noir Lycidas is a well-off businessman who deals in pure metals. Due to the fact that the war with the children of chaos is bad for business, Noir Lycidas started establishing a more and more powerful foothold, in the off chance something goes wrong. Meanwhile, Brander is seeking to shut down this war before it gets out of hand, for both his sake and the sake of his family's business. And... Well... Everyone else around him.

Name: Brander Lycidas
Faction: (tech,earth,sky,nature,fire,water) Fire
What do they look like: (I totally wasn't too lazy to type up a description what are you talking about)
Brander Lycidas - made with Hero Forge
Backstory (optional): (2 or 3 sentences about why your character is here) Brander's father Noir Lycidas is a well-off businessman who deals in pure metals. Due to the fact that the war with the children of chaos is bad for business, Noir Lycidas started establishing a more and more powerful foothold, in the off chance something goes wrong. Meanwhile, Brander is seeking to shut down this war before it gets out of hand, for both his sake and the sake of his family's business. And... Well... Everyone else around him.
Where did the fire mage get a gun

Here are the vehicles
Ronald is the pilot of the hen house(name: hidden chicken) and the scuttler(name: little chicken)
The other vehicles will be assigned in the RP but if there is a specific one you want let me know
Here are the available options
Chicken pilot:
Eagle
- has a little more armor
Sparrow - slightly stronger gun
Crow - slightly faster
Bob - has more space inside (I ran out of ideas)
Scuttler gunner - would also act as a lookout for squad
(Not needed but is technically an option and would allow another person to join)
Not sure how often they’ll be used but wanted to have the option open
They will be mostly used just to get from one place to the next

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 7
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Name: Grange Ti'moth
Faction: Earth
What do they look like: Backstory (optional): (WIP)

When you’re ready to join
Have Grange enter the garage and Ronald will come down to greet him

So since it doesn’t seem like anyone else is joining I’m going to do the RP with just the 3 of us

Main bad guys:
The triplets - only reason the CC stay together. A fire mage, stone mage, and tech mage. Actual names unknown
Peter the Pyro - first bad guy we will be chasing down. Fire mage and a pyromaniac. Entire character based on the chorus of the song insane by black gryphon. Came to power for his role in burning the nature faction.

Last edited:
Name: Grange Ti'moth
Faction: Earth
What do they look like: Backstory (optional): (WIP)
Since no one else is joining I’m just waiting for your character to join and then we can start the rp (I just realized that this might come off as rude. It’s not meant to be)

Since no one else is joining I’m just waiting for your character to join and then we can start the rp (I just realized that this might come off as rude. It’s not meant to be)
Oh shit sorry I kinda forgot about this ro. I’ll write up an intro today when I’m free

Hey I just convinced 3 of my friends to join
They have never done an rp but they have done dnd

Name: Tythe Morthus
Faction: Sky
What he looks like: Tythe - made with Hero Forge
(he only wears the mask on missions) he is partially blind in one eye
Backstory: His family is called the Zealots of Himmel, and they are a noble family in the sky faction. His father caught wind of this mission, and sent him to make sure it ends well. He is well known for his tracking skills, helping him rise the ranks among his family (it’s quite large).

Last edited:
We have one person who said they are interested
Once they join we will head off
If anyone else decides they want to join
I know how I can add them in to the story

Name: Nira
Faction: Nature
What she looks like: (drawn by me)
image0 (8).jpg
she wears a plain white mid length dress with a belt, and fingerless gloves

Last edited:
Quick side note
The hidden chicken (Ronald’s vehicle)
Looks like the juggernaut from Star Wars but with treads instead of wheels

hey i just renembered i didnt update Niras appearance so i drew her!

image0 (8).jpg
(she wears a plain white dress with a belt, and has fingerless gloves)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back