• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

fanaticalferret

drop your socks and grab your crocs
Hi guys! I'm looking for a group of people to make a group roleplay based on the Umbrella Academy series on Netflix.

So I was kinda thinking we could just start off where season one ended! We could pick a time period for them all to have been teleported to from Five's jump, and now they have to survive where they are until Five can recharge or whatever. Maybe they keep jumping from time period to time period. Maybe they got separated (this way if we don't get all the sibs we can still do the rp).
This also gives the possibility of OCs, although I'm cautious to include this because I would still like the Hargreeves to be the main focus. Having OCs who live in the other time periods could be fun though!
If people really want.... we could do a multiverse thing, and have them hop into different time periods that happen to be other fandoms!
We don't have to do this plot at all, it's just one idea! I'd like to brainstorm with you!

I'm looking for people 18+ just because of the mature content of the series, and people who can commit to at least two paragraphs (no one liners) and won't have a typo every other word. Hopefully we can all aim to post about once a week? I'm not super picky, I just want good and clear writing and I don't want the RP to die before it starts ;-;

We can RP here onsite or if it is easier for people, start a Discord server. Let me know what you like! If you know anyone who may be interested, please let them know (even if they're not on site, I can DM you my Discord or something).

I'm interested in playing Klaus, so just to clarify I'm looking for people to play as Ben, Luther, Five, Allison, Diego and Vanya (and possibly Dave depending on how things go 👀)
Thanks!

Hmm. Can I have Diego?
I can also double up as Ben if you want me to? Given this ever reaches execution? xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back