• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One The Ultimate blackmail. [1x1]

Quebec

Crime/horror/Romance/Drama/Dark themes/

If there are things that bother you. This isn’t for you to read.

0E7D1202-A6F3-4A8B-B7BD-0D4E0F7C53ED.jpeg

Audrina. Felt like her job was, anything less then great. The last few months have been. Her watching her boss succeed, instead of being apart of a team. She sat back and just watched. Everyone else succeed while she was miserable. She wanted to be a part of something bigger than being extra baggage. She attended every event watched everything. Until…

9FEA560C-C79C-4015-A4AE-D34F4D82DA35.jpeg
The sounds of computer keys clicking. The sound. Was quicker and louder, then a clock ticking. Audrina was use to this. She was one of the few women over women at desks, sitting next to each other. them all focused on one thing. This job. But the desk where not filled. She knew she was on time. Many of the already medium size team weren’t there. She looked over the shoulder of a small female. One earbud in her hand. She was fidgeting with it. While the other was in her ear. Audrina tapped on the desk. And then the woman waved with a smile and began to use ASL, she signed the word bangs. It was a nickname, only a hard of hearing person could give to her. “Good morning, what’s up?” She continued to talk to Audrina. She focused on her face and her hands as she communicated to her. Audrina then asked where everyone was. And soon she was met with the big word. “Meeting.” Oh shit, did she really miss today’s meeting? Audrina started to panic. And the woman slapped her hand on the desk. “Calm down!” She tried to stop Audrina but she was gone before she could get through her sentence.

“Today is going to be a start of a new segment. As you know what we talk about is confidential-“ a middle aged woman stood in front of a desk full of listening women. Laptops open and pens in their hands. And Audrina quickly walking in heels made the team look through the see through glass. Alveststein, the smartest woman in the room. Well to Audrina she was. She wanted to be her in every way. So, she worked hard. Even becoming head editor/reporter, she was still just A assistant. But she didn’t mind.
CE35BCB2-8AB5-462A-9079-E78D55EC6C27.jpeg
“Thank you got joining us on such late notice Miss Freya.” Alveststein spoke to Audrina, she was the middle aged woman. Sliver hairs lined her black Locs and framed her slightly wrinkled face. A few of the women hid there face when she spoke. Audrina wanted to definitely die. In the moment of course. Another reason for the so called co-workers to despise her.

Audrina took a seat at the end of the table. Where the computer was connected to the projector on the wall, behind Alveststein. She clicked through the PowerPoint and watched the woman actually taking ideals from the women that worked with her. That could never be. Audrina, her ideals were never valid.

“Yes Miss. Cash?” She Spoke to a woman who has been quite and shy to loudly speaking women in the room. Alveststein knew she had ideals. “I think..” she spoke up while clearing her throat. “Being a crime article.. We shed light on a lot of unknown things in life. Showing people how horrors live in front of us, without knowing.” She still spoke a little more quiet then others. But Alveststein crossed her arms and listened. Giving her a nod to continue.

00AA5278-AA6D-4954-BE58-971CB96302CF.jpeg

“We should should write about underground crime, gangs, mafia-“ Audrina stepped in. “Interviewing people who have gone through this. And have made it out on the other side. Inside peak to victims and the predators experience and life.” Audrina looked up from the computer as finished her sentence. She didn’t mean to blurt it out but, it seemed to work in her favor. Alveststein began to clap. And slowly everyone else did.

“That’s what I love to hear. Two smart minds working together. But, Audrina.” She looked at the women. And Audrina was a little stunned. Along with being overwhelmed by the kind of support she was experiencing.

“That’s the stuff that sells. I can see us truly becoming a crime article lord! A highly respected one. I can see that ideal moving us farther into the type of site that people come to protect themselves with. And use to benefit themselves for the Mental protection also. Thank you Miss. Cash and Miss freya.” The meeting went on a bit longer. But shortly after she walked to her desk with Miss Cash. People called her Joy, “Thank you, for saving my ass Audrina. I literally love you more then Alveststein can imagine!” The woman was elated. Audrina just laughed.

“If you want to go to celebrate tonight…” she shook her shoulders with a large smile on her face and Audrina began to look disgusted. She knew what was next. “I can watch the dog!” Audrina rolled her eyes. She Trusted in the woman with her life and her dog. Since they liked each other, but she didn’t really know if she wanted to celebrate with who she was going to bring up. “So you and your boyfriend. Aaron can go out and celebrate.” Joy pushed Audrina’s should. Joy knew how things were going with Aaron, bumpy for sure. “He’s still pissed at me.” Audrina said. “No way. You are finally becoming a sociable person. Taking on a book club with one guy in the group. Seems like he’s the one with issues.”

Joy was right. And she was trying to let Audrina down gently. Little did they both know he wasn’t jealous. He thought he was getting caught onto.

“I know. But he comes home and does the whole crying thing, and I love him. It’s hard..” she placed a small pamphlet on her desk and watched Joy lean up against the doorway of her office. “Audrina, he isn’t the high school sweetheart you knew. Something is wrong with that man.”

F659628A-B073-47B4-9EBC-AF1467EFCB01.jpeg

Later that day. She was called into her bosses office. They actually had a conversation where she wasn’t told to go fetch something. She felt respected. For once Audrina wasn’t afraid to speak her mind. Give her opinions And thought. And Alveststein heard her. “I want to to fly out. This whole month. I will send a crew to help with whatever you need. I need you to interview people. I believe this can help a lot of people. And I believe you’re the only one with the determination to do so.” And Alveststein was right.

“You want me to what?” Audrina asked the woman already overwhelmed about what she previously said. “You fly out today. I have connections. Come back in two weeks. Take a four day break. And then I’ll send you back out.” And that’s what Audrina did. She spent the rest of the six months of her life doing just that. Traveling the world and interviewing people. It was kind of a life made for her. Personally. She let her dog stay with joy. She would visit but until she was off of this agenda. She wasn’t going to home long enough.

And Aaron. Ugh, he kept calling her. Making her work ten times harder, she really wanted this job so she ignored him. Audrina was doing, so good.

She made it home. Out of 7 months. This would be the last time, that She was going to travel. Half of the article was written. And half was published monthly. As more viewers came, the more money that landed in her pocket.

She spent time at home with her dog. Half at the Police station getting a restraining order against Aaron. Standing with the police outside of her home watching him take all this stuff. She that she could finally breathe. Until she got a call.

All she needed was ready to go. Her last all expenses paid trip, she was going to miss that. But she was sure going to take a month to recover after this. Working from home. She had things to look forward to, living alone. Having friends over, Not being emotionally manipulated in front of people to make her seem evil. And most importantly. Not being mentally drained.

81E88B68-11E3-441F-A523-45A08F1EC12D.jpeg

And this months location. Was Russia, never had been but. She was doing some research. She didn’t go in completely blind of course. After police left She took her laptop and a decent amount of clothes. Dropped her dog off at Joy’s house. And headed to the airport. She then waited a few hours. In a airport. She wasn’t going to miss the airport after was over.

She looked up this information she was given. And damn. It was really becoming.. Serious, some The people she was interviewing were children when it happened. All because of a mafia group. It really hurt her to read her agenda for this week. She wanted to get this out, help theses people grieve. She was truly filled with anger.

D85D45E3-85AC-4B76-8FDC-78F5FDE4A1F2.jpeg

She began to calm down. Looking at photos of her dog at her friends house. She couldn’t help but laugh in the line to board the flight. She pulled her Crossbody bag tighter against her body so she could walk between the seats. She then found first class pretty easily. It was always the fanciest area.

Not long after a man walked pass to go to the bathroom. But as he passed she clearly caught his eye. She could feel the eyes in the back of her neck, she didn’t pay attention to who it was and continued looking on her laptop.

Almost 4 hours later she was approached.

A tall man and clearly a clean well kept person. Kneeled down beside her table. Audrina saw him. A Good look man for sure. She could tell by the way he dressed himself in the appearance of the watch. He wasn’t pretending to be first class. he was first class.

“𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵’𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘎𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘙𝘶𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘢..”

Audrina didn’t hesitate to say-

“ℬ𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓃.”

Audrina looked the man up and down. And by the little smirk on his face he seemed like the attitude she was giving.

“𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘯, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘯𝘰 𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘢? 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯’𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘵’𝘴 𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘭 𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘔𝘴..”

“ℐ 𝒶𝓂 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 ℐ 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌 𝓅𝑒𝑜𝓅𝓁𝑒.”

She explained to the man beside her.

“𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳?”

He asked, but she was skeptical so she didn’t say too much.

“𝒜 𝒻𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓊𝓈 𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝑜𝑔𝑔𝑒𝓇.. 𝒴𝑜𝓊?”

“𝘐𝘵’𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧, 𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦.”

He said with a chuckle.

“ℐ 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝑜𝓈𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈.”

“𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵’𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵, 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦.”

0119D7BA-6A9B-489E-BE2A-583D6B0046B5.jpeg

This a plot based of a character of mine and that is Audrina what you just read is giving you a insight into the plot. (Message me for info. I’m still trying to get things off amino) What most people would call a starter. Of course if I find a partner to do this with. This will be the starting point. After this. Meaning you will reply first. That can all be discussed in a Private message.

55ED0DD1-25BC-4B78-ADB2-6C3FF3D1A1BB.jpeg

The roles
Muse A Audrina. Young women. In her 20s. A soul-searching reporter.

Muse B apart of a Russian mafia. A man About early 30s in age. You will play this role

The plot

Muse A is your typical assistant. Blindly obedient to their boss. Until one day she got the job over her the woman who was bossing her around. It had felt amazing, she was thrilled. She was finally able to work aside the woman who had made her want to work in the Industry in the first place. Alveststein light, even though the women worked in England. She was this hard-working American. She had started a blog. Still think she will get something from it, no one thinks that when they start. But when your passion for writing about the horrors of life and it’s people. More started to see her passion.

But not only did she gain millions of people reading her blog every week. The people she spoke about, letting people know the real things that happen in the underground crime life. And the life and psychological details of the person itself. She also acquired a huge target on her back. With no other choice she had to move somewhere with better security overall. Even though she disappeared.

she came back in England. And when Muse A heard, she was more then excited for the job. And that’s where The blog turned into an article.

After a few years of the company running in England. Muse A was promoted, but she spent more time Watching and doing chores then actually doing work. Of course she didn’t complain. But she was disappointed. Until one day her potential was clear to her boss. And her boss thought why not put myself in danger anymore.. When I could put one of my workers in instead. Without Muse A knowing this information she accepted the new description of her job. The true description. Finally she could interview people and truly be a part of the article. Things were going great. Muse A within a year had traveled Half of Europe and half of America. Interviewing people Who have caught themselves a sticky situation and have made it out. and of course visiting the most dangerous areas in her life of course.

But the thrill. Was there. Muse A was lonely in her personal life, She didn’t have a great up bringing. Of course it wasn’t horrible but she was depended on too much for her young age. So she spent the Crucial years of her life stuck in the house taking care of children instead of practicing social skills and having The opportunity of true friends.

Muse A really only had one family member after she moved. Her dog. And luckily her dog and co-worker loved each other. So he had somewhere to stay.
76DA53FC-1593-419F-AB78-A76283D55870.jpeg
But this time Muse A was staying for a lot longer then she planned. She was sent to Russia, this time instead of a murder or some gang. She was dealing with A Russian mafia, she had dealt with a mafia before and not one of this size. But, with also being told of a extra grand being added to her paycheck for now on. And her thrill for these things. How could muse say no?

She couldn’t.

And that’s when muse A met muse B. On the first class flight. Muse B was definitely a good looking man. But she was too busy reading to noice. But she sure caught his eye. After a few hours on the flight they had a chance to talk. Muse A was Polite but wasn’t really interested in a conversation. Muse B could tell, but was going to push it anyways. More questions came up about Muse A and she was sure slick about her answers. Muse B loved that. Even the little attitude.

But Muse A asked where he was going. He answered that he was visiting family, and that his jet had a “malfunction” so. He was coming her by himself. Muse A was a little confused. She could understand the man was wealthy. But by himself? What did that mean?

Much wasn’t said after that about himself. He was told back to his seat. And she, went back to minding her business.

D5E3599B-81A8-43AE-9EE7-35F4A62EAE35.jpeg

Little did Muse A know is that she had been watched since she got on the plane. She spent the first two days sightseeing. Russia was definitely a place. A small bit of the crew from England had also arrived and we’re helping her with communication and photography. A couple days later she started with an face-to-face interview. There was a new person every day. And every day her heart begin to hurt. Who would do such thing? She couldn’t believe how much these people have hurt, over just trying live, and being in The wrong place at the wrong time. And simply knowing somebody

Family. She couldn’t think about it anymore. But on her last day in Russia, she told her crew that she would go to the bar with them. Of course she accepted it. A drink and a time to enjoy Russia. But, her mind was leaning towards other things. She had remembered. One of the people she was interviewing was a part of a mafia. As a small child. Supposedly they lived in A close proximity before they were rivals. She started looking deeper into it. Somethings she couldn’t find. Like they were meant to be hidden. But she needed to know the truth. So after an hour of hanging out at the bar.

DB6C4962-255F-404D-B117-E3226F60E378.jpeg
She traveled off to this unknown area. Even Google maps said it was just the woods. But that area had a name. What’s the other side of the street didn’t. Connecting the dots, she maybe suspected this was a hangout spot. Or a place of living. Wasn’t too sure yet. But her plan was to be nosy to find out. If this place was already hidden why but they need extra security?

She wasn’t sure if she was even close to what she hoping to find. She even had a list of houses she wanted to stop by before leaving.

She went out into a wooden like area. The only thing she could see with a flashlight was A gravel trail coming from a completely different side then when she came in from. And then. She heard branches break behind her. She didn’t take a second to hesitate, but instead she should’ve kept moving instead of trying to see what it lead to.

Muse A woke up in a room tied up. A bloody nose. And a fair amount of bruises. As she came too, She heard a few men talking about her. And from what she had heard, they knew Muse. And heard the many countless ways her life would end.

She was highly drugged up so she couldn’t even react. And soon passed out again.

This time in front of a man. And many others beside around the room. Muse B keeled down to her. Put his thumb on her lip. And that’s when Muse A started crying and struggling to get out of the ropes. Muse B called over two men to hold her down to the cylinder column beside her and the floor. Muse B waited for her to calm.

And she did.

He let her know what was.. Going on. In his own way..

She was being used for his own well-being. But somehow he said everything in such way that it seemed like he didn’t want to. Like he had sympathy for her. But to the ordinary eye, that wasn’t seen. After all she is a reporter she supposed to be able to read people.

What will happen to Muse A when Muse B’s blackmail plan doesn’t go as planned? Will muse A be spared? Or used for bidding..

CE7B705E-D6E6-4FC5-B464-A4F7C5590F13.jpegIf you want to RP this plot. Let your mind wander. Think of all the horrible things that Muse B could do. And how much he has already done. Make one of your characters Be that man’s role. If you are creative and willing. Then this is for you. I will probably have no one looking to do this plot but it’s worth a shot.

You’ve got 24 hours

let’s see who sticks around long enough. 😊

I still do not know how this works. So please help me lol.

Attachments

• 558C3A48-2311-4661-8CF0-15E32780D9A0.jpeg
    558C3A48-2311-4661-8CF0-15E32780D9A0.jpeg
    15.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 57E11A2B-CDF1-4AF7-9EEC-76CEDD8B1A20.jpeg
    57E11A2B-CDF1-4AF7-9EEC-76CEDD8B1A20.jpeg
    72 KB · Views: 0
  • 4569BE69-C26E-4E94-A8C9-5EF010D00306.jpeg
    4569BE69-C26E-4E94-A8C9-5EF010D00306.jpeg
    63.5 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back