• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Two of Us [single plot idea]

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜
Hello! Me again.

You can find my main thread here, and I also have a bunch of other RP threads floating around. This thread in particular is just a current craving I have. I'll get into plot in a second, but first I just wanna cover a couple main points. I am a detailed writer, and I expect the same. I expect you to contribute to the plot, both in OOC and in your posts. For this particular plot, I am looking to play a female AND a male and I expect you to do the same! I actually like playing multiple characters anyway, so expect side characters as well. Do NOT pester me for replies; I will give you the same courtesy. I LOVE ROMANCE! SUE ME! No don't really, but sheesh, people are allowed to want romance in their plots. I am one of them. That doesn't mean I don't want other things, because I DO! Give me everything! I think that's about it, just one more thing:

DO NOT POST HERE. MESSAGE ME. DO NOT POST HERE.

Onto the plot!

There are two girls. Best friends, most likely. One has visions (I choose this one) and the other one has exception hearing, along with 'hearing' things in their heads (like visions, but without the visuals). Either they have been friends since childhood, or they come together for the first time in this RP. Depends on where we go with the plot, I guess. I imagine them living in the regular mortal world, struggling to hide their powers from others.

There will be an evil antagonist. We can discuss that together and try to work it out, but either way, we will be doubling as two guys (one for each of us) as well. Possibly evil, possibly normal?

It's not much of a plot, and I apologize for that, but I'd really love to create something new with you, so MESSAGE me if you're interested!
original.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back