• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Two Nations ~Closed~

After traveling though the depths of the castle the two finally reached the lowest part of the castles dungeons. "Craig about your sister, what will you do with her if war were to break out?" Resting against the wall with his axe now in hand. "She isn't very strong and I do have to babysit her"

Tarot of Death Tarot of Death

Misako slid into the water and sat on the ledge in the bath. "Monsters are bad and scary Alison.....they are cruel and enjoy the pain of others.....your father was no different in battle...." blushing even more as remembered that cold night "but our opposing forces wiped each other out virtually, it was only us and a few of our remaining forces from that battle" holding herself she glared at Alison as if to say, please stop poking mommies face. "It was very cold that night you see, our men had frozen to death and we need to stay warm"
Texangamer Texangamer

Alison
adc2c2da8246b587e1fffd22620ae8211412368330_full.jpg

She just looked at her mother as she stopped poking her as she smiled" thank you mommy for telling me about daddy" she say playing near her she was scared of her powers sometimes as she just was playing with the water making bubbles as she laughed a bit having fun with her mother as she just looked up at her as she saw her blushing again as she saw it snow again she was scared of her powers since she couldn't control it with her blue eyes trying not to cry her mommy was all she had left Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
Craig looked at duke. "My sister may be little but she is part of royalty, she wont be easy to be defeated" craig sat on the steps and put his head on his knees. He scoffed and chuckled. "But no matter im no brother, im no protecter i just destroy these poor peoples lives and their homes..." Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

"You are the lord of this kingdom, my only job is to keep you and the princess safe" A grin came across Duke face as he pulled a pike from his satchel. Sitting down next to Craig, putting some tobacco in it then lighting it as he took a few tokes. "But as someone under your rule and if I may speak freely my King" pausing to toke on his pipe a few times as he looked down at Craig "you were thrown into this position after Alucard killed him, none of the people expect you to get being a king down in such a short amount of time" patting Craig roughly on his back as he laughed "you need to show the people what kind of king you can be, let them know that you will do what is best for them"

Misako looked over at Alison and gently pulled her close hugging her "relaxe Alison, it isn't a bad thing when your powers activate" Misako looked up seeing the snow fall. Swirling her finger in the air the snow froze in mid air. Condensing together the snowflakes they started to fly around Alison, Misako started to whistle, making it seem as if the snowflakes were dancing to her tune. When she stopped they all fell into the water. "See, that's an easy way to control your ability, we can even do this" putting her hand into the water she pulled out a rose made of ice and offered it to Alison. "If you were a boy then this would be nice to pickup a girlfriend" she whispered
Texangamer Texangamer

Alison
Usagi+Drop+01.png

She just looked at the snow than at the rose" whoa that cool mommy can I do that someday" she asked as she was rubbing her eyes yawning a bit as she smiled" mommy can you teach me how to control my powers I don't want to hurt anyone by my powers" she yawned it was her nap time but she didn't want to sleep she wanted to play Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

"Of course to can, you may even be able to do it now" Misako let go of Alison. A small magic circle formed in the water, just seconds later a small ship made from ice started to form. "Now just relaxe, think of something that makes you happy, or someone" rubbing Alison's back to help her relaxe while she tried to figure out how to explain it. "When you feel relaxed and happy try to form something simple, like a flower or....a ball"
Texangamer Texangamer

Alison
images

She just looked at her mother as she nodded closing her eyes thinking of someone that made her happy she felt happy liking her mother rubbing her back as she made a ice ball as she start to smile" mommy I did it I made a ice ball" she say happy proud of herself as she smiles Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

"That's wonderful Alison!" Misako hugged her, a big smile on her face as she laughed. "See I told you you could control your abilities, now let me wash your hair and we can get you dried off and laid down for a nap okay?" Misako smiled as she brushed some hair from her face. "So is there anything you want to know my little princess?" She asked as she started to make a ball of water float above Alison's head.
Texangamer Texangamer

Alison
Usagi+Drop+01.png

She just smiled as she looked at the boat" cool aw do I have to mommy" she say" um how did I get my powers mommy" she giggled when sh was called little princess" mommy do you like being a guard and being with me do you miss daddy" she asked as her hair was getting washed as she was playing with her powers as she was rubbing her eyes as she yawned " okay I'm tired so I take nap" she says Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
Ceaig stood up and went up the staurs with no words except these. "I will shpw them who will bring them greatness and who will keep them safe. They will know a true king and a true god. He went up until he called for sonya "Sonya, i was wondering if you wanted to come visit some of our wonderful towns people!" Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

"You got your powers from...me for the most part, I'm not sure even today exactly what type of monster...." pausing she held herself and pulled her knees to her chest. "Alison can you not bring him up again today?" Resting her face on her knees she started crying silently

Texangamer Texangamer

Duke smiled as he followed behind his king. "As you wish my king" he muttered and quickly caught up to Craig. "My king, just in case may I accompany you and the princess?"

Sonya stepped out in a black dress, spinning around to show her big brother her new dress. "What do you think big brother?" She asked, stopping after she realized what he said "d-down...where the people...are?" She asked, almost discusted with the idea of having one touch her. "I guess if I'm with big brother it won't be too bad..." putting her thumb into her mouth, despite being 17 she still had childish habits. Sonya held onto his arm and looked down trying to not seem excited. "Can I bring Cerberus?" She asked curiously

Alison
images

She just looked at her mother as she frowned" in sorry I didn't mean to make mommy sad" she say thinking to change the subject" the princess was nice phoniex says I'm cute I don't want mommy sad" she say tears in her eyes as she was yawning as she was rubbing her eyes trying not to fall asleep in the tub Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
(Oh well Luke is at the Bar in the Monster Nation and Im about to do Katherine's starter now. So maybe I can? If you want to that is.)

(Ok If you want you can have Cat meet him or something. My starter for Luke is in here somewhere and I can make the starter for Katherine now. This is going to be so fun! Katherine would be magic nation.)

Luke "Lucas" Wayland
Luke was walking through the streets of the monster town with his head down and his hoodie up. He had put his hands in his pockets listening to "Me, Myself, & I" by G-Eazy X Bebe Rexha. He went to the bar and sat down ordering Scotch even though he knew that his abilities couldn't get him drunk or in this case prevented him from getting drunk because of his healing factor. He set his phone aside and took out his headphones. He kept his hood up and starred at himself through the shot glass.

cfd666d50e41de5b876ffbe8d1dfb95b-jpg.352742

Craig led and said "The people will not be touching you, and plus i am the king you will observe if you want you can help" Craig smiled and turned to duke. "Duke i may need you to make sure we do not have and complications..." Craig though and snapped his fingers "I have some gold...take it and give it to the one man who seems to need it the most" Craig clapped and a red heat started to glow in his hands. As it slowly atopped coins with a devilish face fell from his hands. (His first power is to make his nations currency) Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Alison
images

She just looked at her mother as she frowned" in sorry I didn't mean to make mommy sad" she say thinking to change the subject" the princess was nice phoniex says I'm cute I don't want mommy sad" she say tears in her eyes as she was yawning as she was rubbing her eyes trying not to fall asleep in the tub Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf
Misako put a smile on like always and pulled Alison to her “I’m glad that at least one of the royals is nice to you...” wiping the tears from her own eyes she stood up wrapping a fresh towel around Alison before starting to dry her off. “Sorry for making you sad because I was crying, mommy learned a lot about your daddy while we were fighting is all...”
Texangamer Texangamer

“I think I’ll just watch you big brother, but i have to ask.....what if they demand Alucards Head?” Sonya asked curiously as she picked Cerberus up scratching behind its ears.

Duke stood at attention and saluted Craig before bagging the gold. “After you my king” relaxing he picked Sonya up and set her on his shoulder. “I won’t allow harm to come to either of you, and Lady Sonya you don’t have anything to worry about, Alucard isn’t a threat at the moment”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back