• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Two Nations ~Closed~

Alison
images

She just looked at her mother as she was shy as she hide behind her mother she didn't want to get undress in front of them" I'm shy mommy I don't like undressing in front of other people mommy" she told her as she looked at her mom as she says" mommy pretty" she say" mommy should has boyfriend" she says playing with her stuffed rabbit as she put it on the table as she undress behind her mom since she was shy she didn't like the maids were here" yay mommy teach me how to use powers" she says she got in the water making bubbles as she giggled she just looked around she didn't want her mom to be lonely " mommy I want you happy" she says as she just watched her mom" do I have to be homeschooled since can't afford school I can't read" she says" mommy after bath can we eat I'm hungry" she says as was humming a bit she was happy to be around her mom she glad she had her mom she wishes she knew about her dad she rubbed her eyes a little bit Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
As craig dug thrpigh a small pile of "artifacts" from outside. He dug and dug until he heard barking. He look up to see Cerberus. "Hey pal hoe are you" he scratched the demon looking dog and thought 'i should let sonya have Cerberus '. He smiled and walked over to sonya with Cerberus "Sonya i may not have a new gun or slave but i got Cerberus"Craig smiled hoping she would enjoy her dog. On the other hand he listened in on dukes conversation. "Im interested duk, go on" Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Tonya had a puzzled look on her face as she studied Cerberus for a few minutes. "I guess it's better than a new slave..." she said as she reached out as if I satisfied with the gift. Blushing she gently took Cerberus and started to rub his back "he's sort of cute" still trying to play it off that she wasn't happy with the gift but her cherry red face couldn't hide how she really felt.
Tarot of Death Tarot of Death

Duke followed Craig quickly "it's what you could call a war beast, unfortunately there's no known way of controlling it or speaking to it, I could take you down there, in a way it guards our gold right now but it also eats and refined it" nervously chuckling as he put his hand over a scar on his shoulder "I was tasked with putting it back, it can be a moody creature, powerful though....last time it took all four guards to coral it towards our enemies and as you can see I'm the only guard still alive today...."

While Misako got a towel and held up to his Alison from the maids she continued there talk, blushing "what, mommy isn't lonely, now there's no reason to worry about me" laughing nervously as she looked back at the maids "no you don't have to do homeschooling today I'll just teach you about your magic....and to stay out of mommies love life..."the last part was mumbled as tears filled her eyes. The truth was that Alison's father was a guard from the other kingdom, he had long since passed away.
Texangamer Texangamer

Alison​
Bunny3-1-620x.jpg

She just looked at her mother as she smiled" i sorry i didn't mean to make mommy upset I just want mommy happy i didn't mean to make mommy sad" she say as she was frowning not hearing what she mumbled she just knew she wasn't happy she just sighed as she wanted to learn about her powers she started to cry she couldn't stop" i'm sworry mommy" she cried" i just get sad when i see people with daddies" she say" i want to know about him my daddy what he was like but i don't want mommy sad" she cried holding onto her Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
Craig did listen to duke and chuckled a little. "You know i want you to take me to it...but first i need my sister to be cleaned" Craig walked over to sonya and crouched "You know just becuase mom believed your cherry red face doesn't mean i will...Noe. im guessing you want a new slave?" Craig smiled and tilted his head a little. Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Regal walks
Craig did listen to duke and chuckled a little. "You know i want you to take me to it...but first i need my sister to be cleaned" Craig walked over to sonya and crouched "You know just becuase mom believed your cherry red face doesn't mean i will...Noe. im guessing you want a new slave?" Craig smiled and tilted his head a little. Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Regal came from the shadows and says" Ah but i would pick someone or thing that's less work because you might not live to regret, but the best result is when you earn that bond because they will protect you because they want to". " Should you take my advise or not is up to you but i say this because i was from the monster kingdom a long time ago". ' most of the royals and rich die because they don't think about the people or this land, but my plans to kill the rest of them off shall wait i want to see how this young girl grows because it keeps me some what entertained among these bores and ass kisses'.

Sonya held Cerberus close to her chest, looking down she silently shook her head. "No big brother....Cerberus is perfect...thank you" hugging Craig "big brother....I know your tall but I'm not that small anymore, you could always just lean over" holding Cerberus with one arm she smiled and waved to Craig before heading off to bathe.

Duke nodded as he turned to lead Craig to the beast "Master, you don't plan on releasing the beast do you?" Opening a passage in the wall he grabbed a lantern off the wall "not that it is my place to stop you if you choose to"

"No...Alison please don't cry" Misako knelt down draping the towel over her her knees as she helped Alison with her clothes. "I'll tell you about your father and only if you take a bath" smiling she wrapped the towel around Alison and tied it in the back so it wouldn't fall off. "Your father was....dark like most monsters....but he was honorable, we met on the battlefield of the last war..." blushing as she talked about him

Texangamer Texangamer

Alison
UsagiDrop-01-Large33.jpg

She just looked at her mother as she was helped with taking off her clothes she just looked at the bath" okay mommy I take a bath" she say as she got to the bath tub feeling the water she just looked at her mother as she removed the towel in the bathtub as she had bath toys to play with the maids put in she was making bubbles as she giggled she just was playing with the water" daddy was a monster but most monsters are mean and scary you say they hurt people I thought monster were bad not nice" she says confused" but mommy loves him" she say poking her mom cheek since she was blushing Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
Carig saw the man creep out of sight and went into a defensive stance. "What do you do this too me, make me tging i am to be killed.." Craig listened but brushed off the old mans remarks. After that hr followed with duke. As duke spoke craih thought on and came to a descision. "I will, in time, but first i must of all things gain the trust of this being and it must know who it is to follow. Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

(I'm sorry guys. I haven't been rping and i am really busy now a days. I hope you will forgive me!)

(:puff:)
Phoenix walked away to the forest to a small brick house she knocked on the door an old lady opened the door. "Hello" Said said in sweet voice. She noticed phoenix. Her eyes glowed with warmth "Hello Phoe" She smiled at her and let her in. "Thanks mom." Phoenix said blushing "I told you not to call me that." Her mother nodded "I know but i like it" Phoenix groaned "So what did you want to talk to me about?" "About the fate of nations." Her mother said. A cold chill went around the room. "Umm what!" She looked at her mother "What are you talking about?" Her Mother took a deep breath "Their will be a downfall of the nations.'' She blue eyes blazed "Their will be no down fall of own nation!" Her hands turned to flames. "If you don't want to talk then leave Phoenix.'' She said calmly. Phoenix took her advice and stormed out of her mothers place. The place where she grew up. Her eyes bitter with tears. She took her sword out. The sword flamed up. Her tears burned up like her skin her skin felt like fire. She hated this feeling. She sat down making sure she didn't burn anything.
@ Anyone

(:puff:)
Phoenix walked away to the forest to a small brick house she knocked on the door an old lady opened the door. "Hello" Said said in sweet voice. She noticed phoenix. Her eyes glowed with warmth "Hello Phoe" She smiled at her and let her in. "Thanks mom." Phoenix said blushing "I told you not to call me that." Her mother nodded "I know but i like it" Phoenix groaned "So what did you want to talk to me about?" "About the fate of nations." Her mother said. A cold chill went around the room. "Umm what!" She looked at her mother "What are you talking about?" Her Mother took a deep breath "Their will be a downfall of the nations.'' She blue eyes blazed "Their will be no down fall of own nation!" Her hands turned to flames. "If you don't want to talk then leave Phoenix.'' She said calmly. Phoenix took her advice and stormed out of her mothers place. The place where she grew up. Her eyes bitter with tears. She took her sword out. The sword flamed up. Her tears burned up like her skin her skin felt like fire. She hated this feeling. She sat down making sure she didn't burn anything.
@ Anyone
wow that's not a bad post for you well done i hope to see more but not sure how to reply to that

(Well thank you! Leo I could see you walking up to her or something like that. She is a the edge of the forest.)
Regal bored of all the stuffy guards is taking a walk through the forest and sees a girl in the not so far distance and wonders what's up with her, so he continues to make his way over and till he gets there and sees her making a flaming sword and says" That's pretty cool maybe i could learn how to do that and in return i could teach you how to use blood magic, of course i'm not one to force people or be a yes man so u understand if you don't want to". ' if she's agrees i can take her under my wing at some stage and she can help kill all the shitty royals in this place they way they think their so much better really gets on my nerves'.

She looked up at him. "Blood Magic?" She mutter something under her breath. "Who are you and i don't know if i can teach you how do this." She picked up her sword and the flaming stopped. "By the way what is blood magic before i say yes to what you said." She looked at the burn marks on the ground where the sword was. Part of her was pleased. The other part was not. She bend down said some words and it went back to green grass perfect and green. Her red hair annoying her so she put it in a pony and signed at herself, She looked back at him her eyes blue bright eyes staring intently.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

She looked up at him. "Blood Magic?" She mutter something under her breath. "Who are you and i don't know if i can teach you how do this." She picked up her sword and the flaming stopped. "By the way what is blood magic before i say yes to what you said." She looked at the burn marks on the ground where the sword was. Part of her was pleased. The other part was not. She bend down said some words and it went back to green grass perfect and green. Her red hair annoying her so she put it in a pony and signed at herself, She looked back at him.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
Rengal grins and says" blood magic is a mix of white and dark arts and i think i could learn given i already know blood magic and it also seems you know other types of magic as well i've lived a long time and haven't met someone like you in a while". "Tell you what would you like me to give a sample of how blood magic works but you have to be willing otherwise it won't work".
' i'm getting some bad negative vibes off her i'm not sure what's troubling her but i want to help her as well as learn new magics for my self'.

"Ok" Phoenix nodded her head. "I want you to teach me" She half smiled. "I will try to teach you my magic." She calmed her mind. She put her sword in her on her belt. Her amour felt heavy she took it off to reveal her real clothes "I'm ready" She said.
163aecbe97d448c7a68e9be705e4e092--anime-clothes-girl-anime-girl-outfit.jpg
(she had boots and no sweatshirt) (Sorry i didn't write that much)

"Ok" Phoenix nodded her head. "I want you to teach me" She half smiled. "I will try to teach you my magic." She calmed her mind. She put her sword in her on her belt. Her amour felt heavy she took it off to reveal her real clothes "I'm ready" She said.
163aecbe97d448c7a68e9be705e4e092--anime-clothes-girl-anime-girl-outfit.jpg
(she had boots and no sweatshirt) (Sorry i didn't write that much)

OOC: I get it can be hard but at the same time if you use thoughts and what people say and what's around you you'll be surprised, also i don't write novella that would be wrong.I can deal with one liners even if i don't like them as long as they aren't constant or i've written a decent to go post and that's all i get in return.

IC: Rengal pushes a little of his magic into her and says" Pictur your blood working with your mussels but not to much or you'll become a meat heat and that wouldn't suit a cute girl like you". " This may take sometime so don't feel to bad if you struggle most do first time that's the nature of magic and peoples different levels". Rengal calms his find and slowly starts to beef him self up as he pushes his mana through his body but not enough to make him a meathead, after ten minutes or so of carefully doing this he can feel the changes start to take place in his body and continues to watch how much energy he puts into his body.

"Don't call me cute please" She said trying to keep calm. She closed her eyes and focused on what she was doing. She was working with her Mussels. "Is it working?" She asked. She opened her eyes. She looked down and saw it didn't work but she was cheerful about it.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Users who are viewing this thread

Back