• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Two Nations Interest Check

Massamotto

Hey everyone that sees this I have a new Nation Building RP I just made it is called The Two Nations it is set in a post apocalyptic setting where me and a friend are the leaders of two towns if anyone is interested you can either be a citizen within either of these towns or a member of the government in them if you want to join head here The Two Nations and you can have a character in the RP I look forward to seeing anyone interested :)

tell me about them. I would consider either available role. But I want to know if I am the kind of person who support the government to decide how I grew up.. if I'd play there.

Hey my government is a republic based around a council you could be any role in the government or any person in the settlement my friends is based more around a dictatorship so it has harsher punishments but people wont do as much just let me know which you like more and you can visit the RP and look at laws if you want as well.

I attest to righteousness and I condemn all ludeness. My perception of loudness is that which corrupts the moral perspectives of the congregation. I am very attuned to physical posture and needs, but lack in my ability to scheme with a side-army. I'd strive to enforce reason in council and irrevocable restraint on the population.

My character prioritizes in Swiftness, rational behaviour and wrathful imminence. I see myself as being much more suited to a Republic, as I in my nature am unable to associate with others, and would rely on authority through birth or prosperity. As a philosopher I seek the most fitting means and ends.

Prudence is not my strong point. But I am punctual. I have few but only associate with the gifted, even if they do not reflect my intentions.

A scholar second, a skills man first, a tactician foremost and third.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back