• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Twisted of Glasswood Bay

FrazzledFox

idk™

Welcome to Glasswood Bay!

8dba9cd29a855ef556f305066b9d8f41.jpg

Hello! Greetings! Other Welcoming Word/Words! This is my first RP that I plan on GMing (I have other RP ideas, but this one has been lingering in the brain area for a while). I am still pretty new to this site, though I love what I have gotten involved with so far. This RP was a group idea/project my former RP group and I had that sadly died and I really want to revive it!
Yes the important bits now! Before I put in the lore stuff I want to toss out what I am looking for in this RP. I AM SORRY I AM SO DEMANDING ;-;
~ 5 Players MAX: Sorry to the people looking for a larger RP, but this is not the place for you. I like working closely with a select few who I get along with and can rely on.
~ Detailed: I love it. I LIVE FOR IT. I expect at least a paragraph of 6 sentences minimum. I do not think this is an outrageous requirement, but if you do. Well. That sucks, because this RP is not for you then.
~ Realism: This RP will have combat during it and if your character sustains a serious injury I will not tolerate people being able to walk off broken legs.
~ Post Time Limits/Limits in General: I will be pretty relaxed on this and not demand like multiple a day or even multiple a week. Once a week is enough for me. I live a hellish life with my work and real life things, but if you cannot post at least once a week, I do not want to have people waiting on someone who is inactive. Things can be arranged if someone will not be able to post for a week or so, if given a advanced notice! I would also appreciate it if there is a chance for everyone to respond to interactions accordingly, so kindly wait 1-2 posts before responding, as to allow characters to interact/respond to their surroundings.
~ Must be OK with Shipping: This may seem stupid and ridiculous, but I am romance trash and love it when romance happens. The RP will NOT revolve around characters romances, though if they get serious it could alter the course of things.
~ HELP WITH LORE/WORLDBUILDING: This is so major, oh my lord. While a lot of stuff has been worked out/thought up there is still much missing and I hate doing things by myself so anyone who is accepted will have a say in the world and how things work! I like RP's where people are heard and feel connected to the world and its inhabitants.
~ A CO-GM: I am looking for ONE person that I can rely on to help me vet character concepts, approve world ideas, and do GM things in general. I need to really be able to trust this person to help me.
~ Art People: I am but a poor boy from a poor family, but this poor boy would be really happy if some artsy people helped make a basic map of the city of Glasswood Bay​

A year ago everything changed. The city of Glasswood Bay, an independent city-state known for its beautiful harbor and military strength, was the victim of a serious surprise terrorist attack. A mixture of biochemical and explosive bombs went off, devastating the lower districts of the city. These attacked killed a vast sum of people, and an even greater amount went missing. The government invested more into its military strength, bulking up the upper districts with better technology and policing, as well as investigations into the unclaimed terrorist attacks. With the lower districts essentially abandoned crime took over the streets, with several gangs rising above to take control. Recently rumors have started to circulate about rare people that have become known as "The Twisted". No one knows who named them such, but it is assumed that they are called so for the marks they bear; a twisting, black mark upon the skin that looks like shadow consuming flesh. It is often hidden, for these people are hunted by all the gangs for the mark is not the only unique thing about them. Along with such an identifying mark, "The Twisted" can be identified as people that can do things that should not be possible. Become invisible. Poison with a touch. Control light.​

I do have more, but it is 1:40 am at the time of writing this, and I regretfully have work. If there are any unanswered questions about lore anything throw me a tag and I will try to answer tomorrow/today when I wake up >.>. I look forward to RPing with you!

Last edited:
:0 honestly surprised that this idea drawn this many people and a mod???????!!!!! I will have to get to work setting the OOC and CS threads up when I get home tonight

:0 honestly surprised that this idea drawn this many people and a mod???????!!!!! I will have to get to work setting the OOC and CS threads up when I get home tonight
Oh I'm nobody special dear, just another roleplayer like anyone else here. ^^ (So don't feel like you need to rush anything for my sake <3)

YAS

I hope to get the CS thread up tomorrow at some point, and once people post their CS's those that get approved wiill be apart of the actual IC RP, but even if people don't get approved I don't mind the extra imput for ideas and stuffs

Yeah, just gotta get the CS up and then aafter all interested parties post their CS's the CO-GM and I will go through and approve and decide who to bring on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back