• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Twilight City | Characters

Here's my two characters.

art credit
ender's - azureashes
kei's - peachygem
---

ENDER

Bisexual
Female
Runs a potion shop
CALL IT MAGIC
PERSONALITY

Ender is generally pretty outgoing and adventurous. She's always open to making new
friends and talking to new people. As she didn't come from this world, sometimes she
may seem oblivious to certain things that might be common sense to others - she's learned a
lot in her short time here, however, so this isn't as big of an issue as it had been.

BIOGRAPHY (scroll)
Ender has no clue where she came from. Her memories from then seem to be almost
non-existent...

Being tossed into a new, strange world through some sort of magic portal isn't exactly the
way she expected to "come to be." Of course, that's most likely not the way she was born
or created or anything like that, but she can't seem to remember where she was before
arriving here. She knows the basics; she's 16 almost 17 and a hybrid. That... seems to be about it though. This new place she lives in seems to be pretty welcoming. A vast, modern city that promises unity between humans, non-humans, and everything in between. Though, it might not be what it seems.

---

Ender is a hybrid - part human and part winged wolf. She has wolf ears and a tail along with feathered wings. For some odd reason, she discovered she also has the ability to move or teleport things short distances. She's unsure where this ability came from, but she suspects it may have came along when she figured out how to make portals to other worlds (which she doesn't seem to be able to do anymore).

- The night
- Learning new things
- Exploring the city and other
dimensions (when she could do that)

DISLIKES
- Getting lost
- People who are rude for no reason
- "Hybrid hunters"

© pasta

Last edited:
KEI

Gay
Male
None currently
IN THE DARK
PERSONALITY
Kei tends to be pretty blunt and sarcastic when around other people. He also has a habit
of teasing/messing with the people around him, which just seems to be the nature of
kitsune - they're noted to be michevious spirits.

BIOGRAPHY (scroll)

Kei was raised alongside other demons and such outside the city since he was young, these fellow demons and spirits basically being his parents in a way. Once he got old enough, he ran off and ventured into the city. This is where he lives now. He's not sure what happened to that place outside the city, and hasn't been back there in quite a long time. He'd heard rumors of it being destroyed by 'hunters,' though he's not sure if that's true.

For now he spends his days alone, mostly. When he does go out into the city, he has a bad habit of starting fights. Not even for any particular reason, it just happens. For some odd reason he likes to fight. Maybe it's just the nature of being a non-human. That can't be true though, there's plenty of them who don't act like he does. Though lately he's tried to stop that behaviour, considering conflicts in the city seem to be rising. He'd rather not be involved in anything major if he could help it.

Kei also has 'fox fire,' as it was nicknamed; a power that comes with being a kitsune. Blue fire he can control and use to defend himself if needed. Along with this, he has a full fox form he can transform into, though he rarely uses it. He prefers staying mostly human, at least in appearance.

- Messing with people
- Fighting

DISLIKES
- Crowded/closed in spaces

© pasta

Last edited:
witch.jpeg

╾┈✱ *:・゚✧ 𝙗𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙖

𝐼 - 𝓷𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮. *
birth name: Sage
nicknames: N/A

𝐼𝐼 - 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓲𝓷𝓯𝓸. *
sexual orientation: bisexual
breed: Witch

𝐼𝐼𝐼 - 𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮. *
eye: deep brown
hair: black
complexion: fair
tattoo/piercings: She has tattoos as well as a nose ring.

𝐼𝒱 - 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂 *
positive traits: Sage is a witch who moved to town a few years ago. Most people see her as the sweet neighbor next door, willing to do anything for her fellow citizens. She wears her heart on her sleeve and shows others compassion and humility.

negative traits: Sage can be rather impulsive and has been called naive by her friends, especially in moments when she trusts too easily. She tends to be quick-witted and doesn’t back down from a fight. Her mother always reminded her she was “as stubborn as a mule”

𝒱𝐼 - 𝓪𝓭𝓶𝓲𝓷. *
time zone: PT (Cali)
pen name: Rayne

ash.jpg

╾┈✱ *:・゚✧ 𝙗𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙖

𝐼 - 𝓷𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮. *
birth name: Ash
nicknames: Satan’s Little Helper (From Sage)

𝐼𝐼 - 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓲𝓷𝓯𝓸. *
sexual orientation: heterosexual
breed: demon

𝐼𝐼𝐼 - 𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮. *
eye: grey
hair: black
complexion: fair
tattoo/piercings: He has tattoos as well as an eyebrow piercing. He also has a few scars across his body.

𝐼𝒱 - 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂 *
positive traits: Ash is a demon that tends to stay to himself. He’s loyal and brave for those he truly cares about. At times he can be bleak and blunt. Due to Sage’s constant nagging, he’s been trying to work on that. He’s tried to make it so he puts all his negative energy into those who deserve it.

negative traits: Ash is very dangerous and this tends to make him cold and distant to others. He’s always struggling with the sins engrained into his nature.

𝒱𝐼 - 𝓪𝓭𝓶𝓲𝓷. *
time zone: PT (Cali)
pen name: Rayne

(pictures are from Jacqueline Deleon and ORYU)

Malistar Craen 1.jpg

Name: Malistar Craen

Personality: Malistar tries to be bright and warm, attempting to combat his intimidating looks and concerning heritage with his vibrant and inviting personality. Although it often doesn’t work out that way.
  • Positive Traits: Loyal, friendly, tries to make the best of any situation
  • Negative Traits: Finds it hard to look past initial impressions, often assumes the worst in people, figuring they assume the same about him

Biography: Malistar’s father was a Planetar, an angelic being from the higher planes, and his mother was a Succubus, a lesser devil from the lower planes. He has been estranged from both his parents for the majority of his life and has no memory of his mother, only seeing his father in strange dreams and waking visions. He has spent most of his life alone, wandering from town to town looking for people that can look past his familial troubles.

Orientation: Asexual/Aromantic

Timezone: PT (California)

Pen Name: Mo

Art is by Arnaerr on DeviantArt!

Hopefully this works for everyone, I'm new to this website.

Last edited:
View attachment 900011

Name: Malistar Craen

Personality: Malistar tries to be bright and warm, attempting to combat his intimidating looks and concerning heritage with his vibrant and inviting personality. Although it often doesn’t work out that way.
  • Positive Traits: Loyal, friendly, tries to make the best of any situation
  • Negative Traits: Finds it hard to look past initial impressions, often assumes the worst in people, figuring they assume the same about him

Biography: Malistar’s father was a Planetar, an angelic being from the higher planes, and his mother was a Succubus, a lesser devil from the lower planes. He has been estranged from both his parents for the majority of his life and has no memory of his mother, only seeing his father in strange dreams and waking visions. He has spent most of his life alone, wandering from town to town looking for people that can look past his familial troubles.

Orientation: Asexual/Aromantic

Timezone: PT (California)

Pen Name: Mo

Art is from Pinterest, I couldn't find the artists name :/

Hopefully this works for everyone, I'm new to this website.
The artist actually signed it in the corner it looks like it's Arnaerr.. most likely they are from Deviantart.

commission_by_littlerockk_de3dcfz-pre.jpg
Name:
Aveline
Nickname:
Ave
Breed:
Hybrid (is a witch/ vampire)

Looks:
Grey Eyes, Blonde Hair, and very fair skin, and a scar on her right eyebrow. She has some tattoos on her arm, her finger, and her back. She also has her septum pierced but sometimes has it hidden.
personality:
Sweet, hyper, and kind
Bio:
Aveline is super sweet and kind. She can get over-hyper about things that she loves. She was born a hybrid because her mother was a witch and her father was a vampire. She does own her own tattoo shop where she has a theme to make herself blend in.
hobbies:
She loves to sing and write and do photography in her own time.
sexuality:
Demisexual
Dislikes:
She dislikes when people are rude to her. When they think they know everything and people who don't consider others around them.

(art is from little rock from Deviantart.)

The artist actually signed it in the corner it looks like it's Arnaerr.. most likely they are from Deviantart.
Oh, awesome! You have much better eyesight than I do lol. I'll update it.

Edit: I googled "arnaerr deviantart" and their profile was the first to come up, and this picture was the first thing on it, I'm dumb lmao

Oh, awesome! You have much better eyesight than I do lol. I'll update it.

Edit: I googled "arnaerr deviantart" and their profile was the first to come up, and this picture was the first thing on it, I'm dumb lmao
No it's okay! Pinterest never gives them credit. I figured was that because that's what I use for pictures of characters haha

Ur guys' characters seem cool so far! I'm not sure if we should start/if i should make the actual rp thread soon tho since now there's a few ppl that have characters done

1627067490602.png
Name: Faneirus Nylvrii

Alias: Fane

Sexuality: Homosexual

Appearance Traits: Very short, rounded horns of a deep blue that rise just a few inches from atop his head. A tattoo of a ring with a small flame within the circle marking the inside of his left wrist.

Breed: Kuthea

Placement: Rag, with given title of a Ring, "Ragged Ring"
The Kuthea people have always operated on a caste system, based on the condition of familial lines, and expressed through their horns that goes hand-in-hand with the strength of their natural elemental abilities. The taller horns run in purer bloodlines, with more respect to them adjacent to the treatment of royalty, whereas those families with shorter horns are seen as commoners, peasants, near lower than human the smaller their horns are. There are four main classes: Ring (with the longest, curving horns with those tell-tale rings up the length and sharp point), Sawtooth (nearly as long of horns, but with jagged edges rather than a slim sharp curve and point), Churl (rather short horns with barely a curve and a mild, soft point), and Rag (horns are nothing more than rounded stumps, no curve or point)

Notable Traits: Loyal, ridibund, dutiful, reverent, convivial, easily-discouraged, mild-mannered

Allies: The Vozrul Family, a high Kuthea Ring bloodline that resides within and reigns over the small population of Kuthea within Twilight City.
Charlinaldus 'Charlie' Vozrul, second eldest son and fiancé of Fane.
Kallisthenis 'Kallis' Vozrul, eldest son and grudgingly tolerable of Fane's existence.
Ar'innel 'Ari' Vozrul, crowned matriarch of the Vozrul Family.
Dalthulan 'Dalu' Irroth-Vozrul, matriarch and wife of Ar'innel Vozrul.

~WIP~ Beautiful Glitch©

Indiana
Breed:
-----------
Shadow

Appearance:
-----------
In Shadow form, Indiana is a dark greyish hue, the color of the concrete in the shade of a tree on a hot summer's day. His bright white eyes are expressive and dynamic and his lanky form conveys a soft soul, a little awkward in his own skin but good-natured. With a glamor spell or potion, he often takes on a darker human skin tone, with bright blue eyes and messy brown hair, but the same jovial nature is still plain to see.

Sexuality:
-----------
Pan

Non-binary/Male Identifying

Personality:
-----------
Kind, Honest, Excitable

coded by natasha.

Last edited:
(Art: Guweiz, @ttguweiz)
1627078371977.png
Name: Amorali Amparo Malvolio

Aliases: Ames or Rali; The Amoral Executioner (former)

Sexuality: Homosexual

Appearance Traits: Various small burn scars across her chest and back that are kept covered up by clothing. A tattoo on the left side of her neck just behind her ear at the hairline that scripts 'K-02'

Breed: Vampire

Notable Traits: Patient, valiant, mindful, stoic, reticent, altruistic, sometimes lacking self-preservation for the sake of others, self-destructive

Allies: Ames has three friends in the city that she stays with.
Elise Boutet, human female, long-time friend of Rubith and Cronan.
Rubith Kuritz, vampire female, twin sister to Cronan.
Cronan Kuritz, vampire male, twin brother of Rubith.

Former Allies: No longer in contact with them.
Katherine, human female, leader of a sect of Hunters.
Tiron, human male, right-hand to Katherine.

I didnt even get the notification that you had made the rp link, so I am sending my start in now. I am saying it here cuz I don't know if some of the others know either. Its in the interest thread the link!

I am thinking of making a second character, but not sure if you guys want that, if do suggestions on the type you would like as for boy or girl or anything <3!

Okay sorry, this took so long! I been sick the past few days! But I feel better than ever!

Name: Anthony
Nickname:
Anth
Breed:
Vampire
Looks:
He has dark brown eyes that are almost black, dark brown hair, gauges, and a tattoo on his neck and hands.
personality:
Dark and mysterious but kind when he knows you if doesn't like you he can be rude and unforgiving
Bio:

Anthony has been best friends with Ave since they were little. He has basically always protected her and showed her the way. He works part-time at her tattoo shop but is usually found hanging out at a biker/club that he owns. Not much of his past is known because he likes to keep it that way.
hobbies:

Tattooing on the side, running his club and helping new vampires
sexuality:

Demi
Dislikes:

People who are mean to their friends for no reason, supernatural slayers

(art is from little rock from Deviantart.)

Attachments

• untitled_by_littlerockk_dbt1go0-fullview.jpg
    untitled_by_littlerockk_dbt1go0-fullview.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 3
~WIP~ Iahfy

Gadre-el (Gabs)
Breed:
-----------
Nephilim (Hybrid Demon/Angel)

Appearance:
-----------
Nephilim are akin to the Judeo-Christian fallen Angel and demon descriptions. Towering figures that can reach a maximum of 8 feet tall, with long horns, red skin, sharp tails, wings bursting from their backs, and claw like nails that can cut into flesh.

Gabs is a fairly young Nephilim, standing at a 7.2 feet tall, average for a Nephilim, with the signature long horns and red skin. Her wings are a mottled black and dark brown, well groomed and kept by the demon, stretching each to it's full length would be a little over half her height.

Sexuality:
-----------
Pansexual

Intersex / Genderqueer / Female pronouns

Personality:
-----------
Big Sister, introverted but still a bit out going.

coded by natasha.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back