• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy the twelve

ukiiyo

doki-doki
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
[class=container] width: 500px; height: 400px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=container2] width: 490px; height: 390px; background: black; [/class] [class=tab1] height: 70px; width: 70px; border-radius: 50%; font-size: 30px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; color: white; border: 2px solid white; margin-top: 40px; margin-left: 20px; [/class] [class=tab2] height: 70px; width: 70px; border-radius: 50%; font-size: 30px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; color: white; border: 2px solid white; margin-left: 200px; margin-top: -75px; [/class] [class=tab3] height: 70px; width: 70px; border-radius: 50%; font-size: 30px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; color: white; border: 2px solid white; float: right; margin-right: 20px; margin-top: -75px; [/class] [script class=container] hide tab2textbox hide tab3textbox [/script] [script class=tab1 on=click] fadeIn 800 tab1textbox hide tab2textbox hide tab3textbox [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] hide tab1textbox fadeIn 800 tab2textbox fadeIn 800 tab2infoheader hide tab3textbox [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] hide tab1textbox hide tab2textbox fadeIn 800 tab3textbox fadeIn 800 tab3infoheader [/script] [class=textbox] width: 490px; height: 250px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=scroll] height: 238px; width:calc(100% + 16px); overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [class=text] width: 460px; font-size: 15px; color: white; text-align: justify; border-top: 15px solid black; border-right: 15px solid black; border-left: 15px solid black; [/class] [class=border] border-top: 1px solid white; [/class] [class=homepic] height: 150px; width: 150px; background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ba/ff/7b/baff7b0c1f6884a6a7c51486c87c4d4c.jpg); background-size: cover; border-radius: 50%; margin: auto; position: relative; top: 50px; [/class] [class=title] font-size: 30px; font-weight: bold; color: white; text-transform: uppercase; margin-top: -40px; margin-left: 20px; [/class] [class=status] font-size: 12px; font-weight: bold; color: white; text-align: right; margin-right: 20px; margin-top: -55px; [/class] [class=role] font-size: 30px; text-transform: uppercase; color: white; font-weight: bold; [/class] [class=femhunt] background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/30/78/cd/3078cd79affc3dc0c023acec963219ff.jpg); background-size: 120%; background-position: -10px 0px; height: 95px; width: 95px; border-radius: 50%; [/class] [class=malehunt] background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/76/5e/f1/765ef1376f29bf09a3c8833c1be14488.jpg); background-size: cover; height: 95px; width: 95px; border-radius: 50%; [/class] [class=femdem] background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/e4/6d/40/e46d4048cf16afdb71b1f40fe1ac665a.jpg); background-size: cover; height: 95px; width: 95px; border-radius: 50%; [/class] [class=maledem] background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f4/b4/7d/f4b47df6bb1d2311c4c380f6a8a8f4e5.jpg); background-size: cover; height: 95px; width: 95px; border-radius: 50%; [/class] [class name=codetag] font-size: 9px; text-align: center; margin-top: 0px; [/class]

[div class=container][div class=container2] [div class=tab1textbox] [div class=textbox][div class=homepic][/div] [div class=title]the twelve[/div] [div class=status]roleplay status: accepting
character sheets: link here
lore: link here
[/div][/div][/div] [div class=tab2textbox][div class=textbox][div class=scroll][div class=text]The world Iaboria was once in turmoil, a large war had broken out between the human race and demons, both sides clashing, simply wishing to eradicate the other. This went on for a century, causing countless lives to be lost all for the sake of being superior. But in the end, neither side was killed off, instead, the humans decided to create an alliance between them and the demons, as they had overpowered their forces and the demons had nowhere else to go. This seemed like a very fair and decent deal which allowed the demons to live and work without being met with violence or hate from the humans. Tranquility had seemingly been found and the races lived together in harmony. However, it couldn't last forever.

Demons were eventually treated as enemies and lower class citizens, humans often taking the young demons and selling them into slavery, keeping them in chains till they drew their last breath. They were pushed out of the main cities and forced into the slums, into poverty. This created animosity once again and it was only a matter of time before someone snapped. The first to snap was a demon named Piro, being one of the older generations that remembered the riches he once had when humans were more accepting of his race. He showed his anger by attacking a group of human officers that had been patrolling the city after reports of noise disturbances flooded the station. Their bodies were put on display in the center of town, showing that the demons were no longer honoring the 'peace' between them and humans.

A series of attacks began to pop up, all from various demons who were sick of living in the slums. Fear filled the souls of the humans and they often took out their anger by killing demons or punishing the ones in slavery. This brought forth an era of demon hunters. These hunters were humans that were skilled in the art of killing a demon, getting hired by various wealthy families or businesses to track down a specific demon and kill it, all for the sake of a reward. These people were feared as well, due to the fact they killed whatever just for the money they got out of it, so all hunters began to wear masks, similar to that of a demon's face/features, marking them as a hunter but also hiding their identity.

Now not all demons were okay with what was going on between the two races and they even had their own type of demon hunters, but instead of hunting any demon for money, they were tracking down the ones behind all the attacks on the humans. They were trying to kill off The Twelve, a group of powerful demons that were behind all of the attacks on the humans, founded by none other than Piro. This was difficult though as The Twelve were heavily concealed and nobody would offer them forward, not as long as there were hunters slaughtering them for no reason.

The attacks of The Twelve are at an all-time high, targeting both humans and demons (mostly ones in slavery), which has caused the leaders around Iabaria to hire their most talented demon hunters to find The Twelve and kill them before the world is plunged into another war. Tasked with such a huge request, each hunter makes the decision to form a contract with a demon that is also tracking down The Twelve, thus creating an alliance fighting towards a common goal. Will they find The Twelve in time though? Or will the looming war commence before they have a chance to stop it?

● This is NOT first come first serve, you must apply for a role and I will accept your character if it's the best suited for the roleplay
● There is a minimum of two paragraphs per in-character post
● Yes, this was inspired by Demon Slayer
● This is going to deal with some violence so keep that in mind (PG-13 max)
● Romance isn't required but it can happen
● Non-realistic face claims are required
● Follow all of RPN's rules
● I will be working on lore so it might take a bit before I get all the links up
● Any OP characters will immediately be out of the running for being accepted
● If not all of the roles are filled, feel free to make a second character (with my permission)
● Character deaths can and probably will happen
● You MUST be active at least twice a week for this roleplay to not die, so please don't join if you can't meet that requirement
[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=tab3textbox][div class=textbox][div class=scroll][div class=text]
[div class=femhunt][/div]
[div class=role]
FEMALE HUNTER: OPEN
[/div]

[div class=role]
[/div]

[div class=role]
[/div]

[div class=malehunt][/div]
[div class=role]
MALE HUNTER: TAKEN
[/div]

[div class=role]
MALE HUNTER: OPEN
[/div]

[div class=role]
MALE HUNTER: OPEN
[/div]

[div class=femdem][/div]
[div class=role]
FEMALE DEMON: TAKEN
[/div]

[div class=femdem][/div]
[div class=role]
FEMALE DEMON: OPEN
[/div]

[div class=femdem][/div]
[div class=role]
FEMALE DEMON: OPEN
[/div]

[div class=maledem][/div]
[div class=role]
MALE DEMON: OPEN
[/div]

[div class=role]
[/div]

[div class=role]
[/div]
[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=border][/div] [div class=tab1]
[/div] [div class=tab2]
[/div] [div class=tab3]
[/div] [/div][/div] [div class="codetag"]coded by ukiiyo[/div]
The world Iaboria was once in turmoil, a large war had broken out between the human race and demons, both sides clashing, simply wishing to eradicate the other. This went on for a century, causing countless lives to be lost all for the sake of being superior. But in the end, neither side was killed off, instead, the humans decided to create an alliance between them and the demons, as they had overpowered their forces and the demons had nowhere else to go. This seemed like a very fair and decent deal which allowed the demons to live and work without being met with violence or hate from the humans. Tranquility had seemingly been found and the races lived together in harmony. However, it couldn't last forever.

Demons were eventually treated as enemies and lower class citizens, humans often taking the young demons and selling them into slavery, keeping them in chains till they drew their last breath. They were pushed out of the main cities and forced into the slums, into poverty. This created animosity once again and it was only a matter of time before someone snapped. The first to snap was a demon named Piro, being one of the older generations that remembered the riches he once had when humans were more accepting of his race. He showed his anger by attacking a group of human officers that had been patrolling the city after reports of noise disturbances flooded the station. Their bodies were put on display in the center of town, showing that the demons were no longer honoring the 'peace' between them and humans.

A series of attacks began to pop up, all from various demons who were sick of living in the slums. Fear filled the souls of the humans and they often took out their anger by killing demons or punishing the ones in slavery. This brought forth an era of demon hunters. These hunters were humans that were skilled in the art of killing a demon, getting hired by various wealthy families or businesses to track down a specific demon and kill it, all for the sake of a reward. These people were feared as well, due to the fact they killed whatever just for the money they got out of it, so all hunters began to wear masks, similar to that of a demon's face/features, marking them as a hunter but also hiding their identity.

Now not all demons were okay with what was going on between the two races and they even had their own type of demon hunters, but instead of hunting any demon for money, they were tracking down the ones behind all the attacks on the humans. They were trying to kill off The Twelve, a group of powerful demons that were behind all of the attacks on the humans, founded by none other than Piro. This was difficult though as The Twelve were heavily concealed and nobody would offer them forward, not as long as there were hunters slaughtering them for no reason.

The attacks of The Twelve are at an all-time high, targeting both humans and demons (mostly ones in slavery), which has caused the leaders around Iabaria to hire their most talented demon hunters to find The Twelve and kill them before the world is plunged into another war. Tasked with such a huge request, each hunter makes the decision to form a contract with a demon that is also tracking down The Twelve, thus creating an alliance fighting towards a common goal. Will they find The Twelve in time though? Or will the looming war commence before they have a chance to stop it?

● This is NOT first come first serve, you must apply for a role and I will accept your character if it's the best suited for the roleplay
● There is a minimum of two paragraphs per in-character post
● Yes, this was inspired by Demon Slayer
● This is going to deal with some violence so keep that in mind (PG-13 max)
● Romance isn't required but it can happen
● Non-realistic face claims are required
● Follow all of RPN's rules
● I will be working on lore so it might take a bit before I get all the links up
● Any OP characters will immediately be out of the running for being accepted
● If not all of the roles are filled, feel free to make a second character (with my permission)
● Character deaths can and probably will happen
● You MUST be active at least twice a week for this roleplay to not die, so please don't join if you can't meet that requirement

Last edited:
I find the idea interesting. However, I don't understand the "forming a contract." Does that mean like pen and paper (not literally but like verbal) or ritualistic, being bound or something? I haven't seen Demon Slayer, whatever that is.
I'm also interested :)
Interested.
I'll take part
🖐 interested!
Also interested.
i'm super interested!
Seems interesting!
here's the character sheets and lore! the lore is incomplete with the war information. also a discord will be made when characters have been accepted!

And then he said:
"I noticed the theme so far is very Eastern. Are Western demons allowed?"

What does a contract grant?
Like, does it have the Demon act as the opposing slayers servant? Or some type of Familiar?
Or is it sort of like the contract allows the demon to take on the slayers body, or sort of just enhance them somehow?

And so our hero quickly journeyed off to Wikipedia to quickly conjure up ideas for a character related to the late Sengoku period, as to keep in theme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back