• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Twelve Vessels

It's funny, since Sophia can be quiet when nobody is talking to her here. <- And you wonder why she doesn't talk first, because she talks way too much. :-_-lines:
GamerCarrot GamerCarrot
Ana tries not to talk to people but if someone does talk to her or she notices something that she can't be silent about she will talk

I'm at work now and need to focus so sorry that's the only response you guys get this morning. We should probably slow down anyway and start pinging the other players before I need to play 50% of the vessels because we're missing all of them ;) remember to be polite to them, we want them to be eager to join!

Sophia will gently poke someone, or pull on their shirt if she wants to talk to them here. But most of the time, she will lets them talk to her first.
GamerCarrot GamerCarrot

How's that for Noodle's first post? ;D

Comix Comix sorry if I got the being all wrong, I pictured a golem. :X
You were close to how I picture him. The way the shards come off him are similair. To me, he is more god-like. Tall, with a thick chest but thin waist and his appendages come down to tips instead of hands.
I wish I could draw or had a picture to go off of.

Probably not, since they are all stuck as a group here. ^;3^
Also please don't do any name calling towards Sophia, since she does carry around a bunch of throwing knives + a bow and arrow with her.

Cheesemick Cheesemick

Yeaaa I think hes done for XDD

Hey I don't know what gonna happen XDD He probably will just end up calling her something werid,I don't really think hes the kind of person who asks people for their name he probably gives people pet names he thinks is entertaining. He even called himself johnny depp! XD

Blackrose7 Blackrose7

Man, these "Fuck Ballard" sentiments are great ;)

F o o l i s h n e s s F o o l i s h n e s s I see you liking posts, you can't hide from us. :P

Cheesemick Cheesemick pet names are the best, but I'd prefer you not call Ballard Fatso, that's just mean.

Comix Comix oooooo I like the no hands thing, it was a rough sketch on a tiny digital canvas (200x300px I think?) I had an unfortunately low say in how detailed the Being was XD I drew the cathedral and went "Shit.... that window is actually really tiny.... I have to fit a whole god on that. Side note, are we doing the splitting up thing again? If so good luck assigning teams because these guys are not pairing up as quickly as last time.

Not really; because Sophia will only use the knife just to threaten someone, and maybe give them a mini cut on their skin if they are a crybaby about it. Since Sophia does mean serious business when she isn't around other nobles here, because she absolutely hates that stick up attitude of his. For she always has to be quiet towards them, and just do a pretend polite nod for those jerks here.
Cheesemick Cheesemick

Nobody likes Ballard.
ShadTheWerepire ShadTheWerepire

Man, these "Fuck Ballard" sentiments are great ;)

F o o l i s h n e s s F o o l i s h n e s s I see you liking posts, you can't hide from us. :P

Cheesemick Cheesemick pet names are the best, but I'd prefer you not call Ballard Fatso, that's just mean.

Comix Comix oooooo I like the no hands thing, it was a rough sketch on a tiny digital canvas (200x300px I think?) I had an unfortunately low say in how detailed the Being was XD I drew the cathedral and went "Shit.... that window is actually really tiny.... I have to fit a whole god on that. Side note, are we doing the splitting up thing again? If so good luck assigning teams because these guys are not pairing up as quickly as last time.
Ehhhhhhhh.... I haven't decided yet.
I might use my vessel character to split them

No, since Sophia is literally talking to the group right now. xD ( Sophia is secretly carrying her tools in a hidden tool belt under her dress, but she loves them way too much to leave them at home. )
F o o l i s h n e s s F o o l i s h n e s s

Users who are viewing this thread

Back