• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Twelve Vessels

dragonsfire dragonsfire You dare question the mighty Ballard?! That's a character defining question you just asked him and now I have to figure out how he treats idiots... thanks... My gut reaction to threaten Afif with shards of glass is a little too violent for Ballard's personality. I'm going to think about it, I'm really hungry X_X

Comix Comix am I allowed to freely respond to Afif with Ballard as long as we don't get too ahead of ourselves? I figure you want most people to post before we get too chatty.

ShadTheWerepire ShadTheWerepire Wow, looks like someone has some simmalarities with Ballard. Aside from that poor little Afif may get some playful revenge if Balard takes action, 'acidently' ruinning some of his best clothing with paint and mud. Heck the dummy known as Afif will probably call him fatty out of nowhere, or at least imply it in a charachiture. :hornstongue;

dragonsfire dragonsfire You dare question the mighty Ballard?! That's a character defining question you just asked him and now I have to figure out how he treats idiots... thanks... My gut reaction to threaten Afif with shards of glass is a little too violent for Ballard's personality. I'm going to think about it, I'm really hungry X_X

Comix Comix am I allowed to freely respond to Afif with Ballard as long as we don't get too ahead of ourselves? I figure you want most people to post before we get too chatty.
Go for it. I trust you not to get too ahead

Comix Comix WOOOOOO TIME TO GO BREAK THAT TRUST :D :D :D :D HAHAHAHA

dragonsfire dragonsfire I think I nailed what I'm going for in this character. A Negative Nancy with an amazing power, a shit attitude and little drive.

I have a silly idea for my first Udon post, but that's going to have to wait until at least tomorrow ;)

XD.
ShadTheWerepire ShadTheWerepire Well, the room you gave for Afif's true ignorance just skyrocketed, she thinks the being is some traveling animal that lost its fur over the world, and they have to find it for a 'scavenger hunt' of sorts...I might have made her a little too dumb, but it's been so long since I played a not-jerk.

Cheesemick Cheesemick we're going to need a new vessel, Mercer is about to die ;) Haha, no I just need to figure out a response to someone calling him fat #triggered

Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Ballard understands the situation perfectly well. He's just a selfish asshole and is prepared to send all the Jewels to fetch shards they can't even find if it means he gets to sit comfortably at home. In case you were wondering the reason for his simple questions.

dragonsfire dragonsfire but jerks are so funnnnnn jk this is my first time being a jerk in a while and it's a little taxing, especially with a particularly rude minstrel poorly rhyming about how fat he is >.>

I know, but Sophia thinks that Ballard is being selfish and stupid for asking the Jewels to do that. Because she knows that he will be a easy target for the miners here.
ShadTheWerepire ShadTheWerepire

Might use Udon to diffuse this, but I have to do a thing first. Give me some nightcore and a moment and I'll have it ready in a bit ;D

Ballard is so going to be triggered by Mercer for calling him a huge ass here.
Sophia:
"This is what I am talking about. Since you called Ballard a huge ass, and later called Afif a shew as an insult to both of them. I do know that shew means show in archaic, but the way you worded that out makes it look like you are insulting both of them here, Mercer."
ShadTheWerepire ShadTheWerepire
Cheesemick Cheesemick

xD Depending whats going to happen with that circle there maybe a fire burning haha I was going to get Ana to step in at one stage during all the bickering that was happening.

Ana's point of view-
Sophia:
Talks too much
Ballard: Fuck you, you stubborn smart ass bitch
Mercer: Doesn't like it that he insulted Afif and Ballard
Afif: I don't like you

Sophia's point of view:
Ballard:
Shut the fuck up, you stubborn fat idiot. Since if you don't want to stay in the group then that is fine by me here, but don't come crying to us if a bunch of miners are coming after you.
Mercer: Stop insulting the other vessels, Mercer.
Udon: You are alright here.
Afif: Same with you.
Ana: Also alright here.

Ana's point of view-
Sophia: Talks too much
Ballard: Fuck you, you stubborn smart ass bitch
Mercer: Doesn't like it that he insulted Afif and Ballard
Afif: I don't like you

Sophia's point of view:
Ballard:
Shut the fuck up, you stubborn fat idiot. Since if you don't want to stay in the group then that is fine by me here, but don't come crying to us if a bunch of miners are coming after you.
Mercer: Stop insulting the other vessels, Mercer.
Udon: You are alright here.
Afif: Same with you.
Ana: Also alright here.
You are not far off with what Ana thinks about Mercer and Ballard xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back