• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy the twelve

Finally managed to post something >< Sorry it's taken so long cuz camp has kept me super busy the past few days but I'll probably be finishing up the CS by tomorrow morning!!

I am here to offer my masculinity! Feel free to take it from me ; )

I read somewhere the deadline was today is that true.
Yup, this afternoon. GM said they were going to be away from PC until then cause they were busy so. Croaker Croaker Kloudy Kloudy Better hurry XD

How you gon do me like this fyuri ;-;
I-it's not me! I'm just relaying the info. D:

I’ll be accepting character late this afternoon because I’ll be away from my computer so you guys have time to put finishing touches on your characters

For all I know there are a ton of slots open to be filled and this may just be round 1 of accepting or rejecting characters ;-;

I-it's not me! I'm just relaying the info. D:

For all I know there are a ton of slots open to be filled and this may just be round 1 of accepting or rejecting characters ;-;
Oh shoot I thought I posted this in the ooc whfoenaoba WHOOPS. But yeah, I’m accepting and rejecting characters, since most people went for the same kingdom. If people want to change their kingdoms, they are more than welcome to. If they don’t, whelp idk

Oh shoot I thought I posted this in the ooc whfoenaoba WHOOPS. But yeah, I’m accepting and rejecting characters, since most people went for the same kingdom. If people want to change their kingdoms, they are more than welcome to. If they don’t, whelp idk
I quote posted you here cause you got a ton of players suddenly appear, lol.

I am here to offer my masculinity! Feel free to take it from me ; )
Are roles still being accepted?
I read somewhere the deadline was today is that true.
The deadline is technically today, but because many many of the characters are all applying for the same kingdoms, there will most likely be a second deadline. You’re more than welcome to post placeholders if you want, in case something opens up! If there’s still a lot of open roles, I’ll hold a second deadline for additional characters

The deadline is technically today, but because many many of the characters are all applying for the same kingdoms, there will most likely be a second deadline. You’re more than welcome to post placeholders if you want, in case something opens up! If there’s still a lot of open roles, I’ll hold a second deadline for additional characters
Mighty kind of you! I'll see if I can't whip up a placeholder after I'm off work.
Won't let you down capt'n 07

Interested. WIll have a proper read through everything, but from what I saw on my Mobile this seems right up my alley

I'd be leaning towards a Male demon if a slot is still open
Yeah you’re more than welcome to apply for one! I would suggest applying for a kingdom that doesn’t have as many people applying for it so you have a higher chance to get in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back