• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Tudor Lestrange Institute of Villainy and Henchmanship ((Trying Again!))

StrixDesmodus

Totally human, I swear!

• In a fantastical and futuristic version of the world as we know it, In northern Ohio stands a high school of questionable curriculum; There, the classes are mostly about how to be evil. Not everybody there is there willingly, or even are there because their parents sent them- A good number of students were kidnapped in order to fill the quota.

Last edited:
This roleplay seems quite familiar too me, still interested though.

I'll be throwing a character in soon! Also do they have to be humanoid?
Sort of. They don't have to be humanoid in shape- Ebeneezer Scratchwick's even a talking cat with magical powers, but your character should be able to communicate with the other characters, for instance. Feel free to ask another question if my answer isn't the information you were looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back