• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tudor Lestrange Institute of Villainy and Henchmanship ((Trying Again!)) Roleplayer's Lair

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
okok ummm im workin on a post tho this will probs be my last post today tho

I think my mentions are broken, they keep doubling up or turning into text form but ThAt'S fInE

maybe but to be honest i dont think i can be fucked

Sorry I wasn't online, yesterday was busy for me, I'' try and post soon

Finally ended up posting my blind vampire gunslinger- as well as two other characters. Should be making more posts soon- sorry for the extended break everyone- I’ve been sick but still doing school- which takes a toll

StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus Hey! Just wanted to ask a question- would do it in DMs but wanted to see fedback from everyone else- is it fine for major events if I title them and have roman numerals- like for each post.

StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus Hey! Just wanted to ask a question- would do it in DMs but wanted to see fedback from everyone else- is it fine for major events if I title them and have roman numerals- like for each post.
I'm not really sure what you mean by that. Could you please clarify?

Also, do you have any preferences for where your new student characters room?

Ok so doing this in a way that wont give away any spoilers by ignoring serious topics- say someone eats a really important cake thats integral to the storyline for whatever reason- it might be titled I : The Slice- but someone mentioning it or discovering it would not titled- or slightly more serious a wedding or something among the like between two staff that turns disastrous I : The Slice- turns out the cake was a wedding cake. I might want cake right now- not telling however. You know?

Hey guys, sorry I haven't replied in ages or posted anything yet. My mental health has really been kicking my ass these last couple of weeks. Planning on getting something up soon.

Ooh- sorry to bother y’all again, but. I had a question- what date is it in the rp timeline? Because it might be fun to do a holiday event- but considering it took 4 months to reach the beginning of nightfall- I have some concerns

You’re completely fine. If you or anybody else needs a break. Just let everyone know- it’s better for this to be held off a bit and continued stringer and fresher than ever rather than dying due to burnout and exhaustion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back