• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tudor Lestrange Institute of Villainy and Henchmanship ((Trying Again!)) Roleplayer's Lair

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Thank you :).

Sidenote I can't post today but I should probably take some time to read some recent posts and see whats going on.

If you could provide a summary that would be great but only if your up for it :)

I think I will then, especially since it will ease in the creation of the Ghostly Log. Give me a moment and I'll have it up.

The school opened to students. X plants a bug on Vex. Soon after, the school caught fire due to Kiawe (whose mun might not be in the rp any more) setting fire to a desk in one of the dorms, and then Thora sets some newspaper on fire in the main common area. Then, Marina set off the fire alarm, triggering the sprinklers and an incomplete evacuation. A few students, mostly unnamed expendables, have been murdered by Artem and Kupi. Most of it hadn't been witnessed by anyone who's willing to tell about it. The fallen goddess, Lilith/Blasphemy (not sure if her mun is still in this either) seeks the help of Mr. Priest to be unsealed from her flying, cruciferous prison of a form, but due to some meddling with the sprinkler systems, Priest's classroom has flooded, soaking the paraphernalia for his largely ritual-based magic. She is directed to Artem, who can generate ammo with various magical effects, and they use this ability to free her. X finds this out, and asks for a Seal-breaking shell of his own to "study." He uses this to free the eldritch entity Oolart from her humanoid form, and Oolart breaks through the dorm ceiling, never to be seen again- but not before granting X some eldritch abilities.
Afterwards, a timeskip happened, to lunchtime. Fenris follows the scent of Artem cooking some Russian and German food and though they intended to interlope, Artem excuses themself and proceeds to dismember some expendables in the hallway, near enough that Fenris and X overhear the slaughter and decide to plan against Artem, as they fear they pose a threat to more than just the expendables. They steal some guns from Artem's room, listen in on Vex arguing that he is not a drug addict and that the only drug he carries is the magic-blocking sectulam, and agree to gather allies for the upcoming feud. In the meanwhile, Stuffles and Kupi get high in Astrid, Francis, and Vaiana's dorm, Scratchwick tries to stop them, but can't since neither Stuffles nor Kupi are students, but Astrid intervenes. The radioactive gorilla, angered by Kupi, is charging for the dorm.
Artem, meanwhile, tries to take the expendables' flesh to Scratchwick's classroom, but can't find it. He asks Mrs. Skinner for help, and they get detoured by Dr. Pennhurst passing them in the hallway and informing them that Gont's in trouble. As it turns out, somebody stole from the library and covered it up with EMP devices to disable the cameras.
Also meanwhile, Francis, having witnessed an expendable's murder in the back garden, re-directs his frustration by compaining in the cafeteria about the whooping crane meat being served there.
On her way to the cafeteria is the alleged lost princess of Fieldskerry, Jolene Wildwood, who is carrying a banjo on her back.

Future events include Vex demanding a change in rooming, leading to a re-evaluation of dorm groupings in order to avoid a retcon.

Last edited:
Thanks this helps a bunch. I'll plan out a response and try and get that up tomorrow. Also I won't actively RP as Roti but any other people can use it in their posts if they want too.

RealBillClinton RealBillClinton What level of familiarity do you suppose Lazaro would have with Bergman? Like, do you suppose Bergman would be calling him by his first name answering the phone, or that he'd just be calling him Mr. De Ligre?

Guys...I'm really sorry but I think I might have to drop this rp.....life has been really busy and Incase I ever get back and y'all's still going strong I'd like to keep my characters, so they can all disappear together possibly never to be seen again Thora,autumn,and piper. I did enjoy being in the rp alot!!

Ooh, while Im here- I might as well ask- what are everyone's opinions of Lazaro so far?
I think he's sure gonna give Bergman some hell.

Guys...I'm really sorry but I think I might have to drop this rp.....life has been really busy and Incase I ever get back and y'all's still going strong I'd like to keep my characters, so they can all disappear together possibly never to be seen again Thora,autumn,and piper. I did enjoy being in the rp alot!!
Thanks for letting us know, and for rping with us. I'm sure we can figure something out if you do return. If you have any suggestions, now or then, be sure to let us know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back