• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tudor Lestrange Institute of Villainy and Henchmanship ((Trying Again!)) Roleplayer's Lair

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hey I wanted to get an opinion on a character I’ve been considering. So essentially, they are either a humanoid bat race or some more bestial vampire, I haven’t fully decided, bit I was thinking they could be blind and use echolocation to function as a gunslinger of sorts?
Sounds cool! I love bats, and I was actually going to make Rathbone's alternate form a long-eared myotis when and if thon manages to become a vampire. I'm still on the fence if they should, but really wherever the roleplay takes thon would be fine.

Uh oh. Guess who has another character idea! This one I doubt will get much use, but nonetheless....

He's one of the school's medics, and his name is Dr. Crank. Despite his unfortunate sounding name, he's not at the school willingly, and he's actually pretty friendly. I just need a first name for him.

Nightshade98 Nightshade98
Loving your concept for Bella! Do you have any rooming preferences for her?

Also, something worth noting for everyone: Due to the fire in the dormitory and player withdrawals, I plan on having some in-story rooming changes. This is entirely opt-in, but I think some people would certainly benefit.

Thank you! :] I don't really have any preferences for rooming, but I think she might have an interesting dynamic with Rathbone. Someone who could absolutely turn thon into a vampire. The only hitch is that she isn't exactly sure how it works and is also not really comfortable with turning someone herself yet. But also it's not the most vampire-y or villainous thing to not want to bite someone so... interesting dilemas ensue.

You used the words “one of the” does
Nightshade98 Nightshade98
Loving your concept for Bella! Do you have any rooming preferences for her?

Also, something worth noting for everyone: Due to the fire in the dormitory and player withdrawals, I plan on having some in-story rooming changes. This is entirely opt-in, but I think some people would certainly benefit.
maybe the vampires can form together? Provide more in-depth character relationships, interactions for the two new characters, and maybe- just maybe- a small little storyline where there’s debate over whether or not that counts as segregation within the school

I wouldn’t mind rooming changes too much!! Also thinking about maybe withdrawing Vaiana, as I haven’t been getting much use out of aer ://

I wouldn’t mind rooming changes too much!! Also thinking about maybe withdrawing Vaiana, as I haven’t been getting much use out of aer ://
If you don't want to, you don't have to, but if you do, then go ahead. I was especially hoping for Francis to have an expendable warn him about the school, and/or support him (or just say "I told you so") in the (incredibly likely) event that he becomes an expendable himself.

You used the words “one of the” does

maybe the vampires can form together? Provide more in-depth character relationships, interactions for the two new characters, and maybe- just maybe- a small little storyline where there’s debate over whether or not that counts as segregation within the school
Including your upcoming vampire? Sounds good either way.

Soooo my first thoughts, heres what I'm thinkin. I made a cultist character that communicates with one of the demons from the lessor key of solomon. The demon is more or less their parents and has been nudging them to join this school to learn more occult practices.

Soooo I'm first thoughts, heres what I'm thinkin. I made a cultist character that communicates with one of the demons from the lessor key of solomon. The demon is more or less their parents and has been nudging them to join this school to learn more occult practices.
Sounds like a fit alright. Which demon are they?

Sounds like a fit alright. Which demon are they?
Lmao I have no clue imma have to comb though the book for a bit. I like the idea of having a little familiar that only they can see, so they seem insane talking to themselves all the time lmao

Well that is some exciting news to hear. I think I'm going with bifons making a alchemist.
I can’t wait to see what you come up with! Also- my apologies bit I never gave a proper welcome to Nightshade98 Nightshade98 . Welcome to both of you- I hope we can foster a shared enthusiasm and enjoyment of this rp and look forward to interacting with you two

I feel like I'm making a bigger spectacle of Finbar's cranial detachment than I should, but I really want to encompass Francis's out-of-element, semi impolite curiosity and the anxiety around it as well as highlight the inconsistencies in in-world information on the supernatural. Also, I'm a bit paranoid about people forgetting which traits belong to my characters, just because it's happened before. Idk, what do you guys think?

I think you're stressing yourself out a wee bit too much. You're doing a great job at both running and participating in this and have really built something beautiful- a small community if you will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back