• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tudor Lestrange Institute of Villainy and Henchmanship ((Trying Again!)) Roleplayer's Lair

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Oop— I didn’t realise people had been posting! I must have accidentally unwatched the thread ://

unstablepuddle unstablepuddle Dont worry, consideirng how fast this rp moves you havent missed a whole lot. Basically, three fallen/elder gods have been released. Like what? Around 8 students perished, and its lunch time!

Curious, someone give me their complete thoughts on my characters. But to quote Anton Castillo ¨NO LIES AT MY TABLE¨, so please give your complete honest review

Curious, someone give me their complete thoughts on my characters. But to quote Anton Castillo ¨NO LIES AT MY TABLE¨, so please give your complete honest review
I guess I'll give it a shot. Sorry if the points are sparse, as I stink at commentary.

X
  • I love that he blackmailed his way into the school. It's something that I haven't seen before in any of the incarnations of this rp.
  • I don't love that he's an example of the "emotionless manipulator" trope. It's a bit of a dangerous idea- one that reinforces bad ideas of what people who don't feel emotions are like, and of what kind of person is manipulative. I'm letting it slide specifically because this is a fantasy rp, and because I'd be a hypocrite if I said I never use characters that are connected to potentially harmful stereotypes.
Astrid
  • Evil Internet Personality - Not a trope to my knowledge, but I wish it were. Can't wait for her to terrorize Francis.

The radioactive gorilla fellow
  • The best cryptid, and a prime example of what can lurk in the forest.

Azareth/Ren
  • Again, very creative idea for the circumstances of their enrollment.
  • Love the idea that God hears them take His name in vain and makes thunder because of it. Peak of comedy!
  • Oh shoot, I never asked about who you want them to room with, did I?

Percival
  • Loving his concept, and the fact that he texted Mr. Bergman in Morse Code.

I guess I'll give it a shot. Sorry if the points are sparse, as I stink at commentary.

X
  • I love that he blackmailed his way into the school. It's something that I haven't seen before in any of the incarnations of this rp.
  • I don't love that he's an example of the "emotionless manipulator" trope. It's a bit of a dangerous idea- one that reinforces bad ideas of what people who don't feel emotions are like, and of what kind of person is manipulative. I'm letting it slide specifically because this is a fantasy rp, and because I'd be a hypocrite if I said I never use characters that are connected to potentially harmful stereotypes.
Astrid
  • Evil Internet Personality - Not a trope to my knowledge, but I wish it were. Can't wait for her to terrorize Francis.

The radioactive gorilla fellow
  • The best cryptid, and a prime example of what can lurk in the forest.

Azareth/Ren
  • Again, very creative idea for the circumstances of their enrollment.
  • Love the idea that God hears them take His name in vain and makes thunder because of it. Peak of comedy!
  • Oh shoot, I never asked about who you want them to room with, did I?

Percival
  • Loving his concept, and the fact that he texted Mr. Bergman in Morse Code.
Thank You, this is very helpful and will help me build my characters further and better than ever before! My next post may come later than I would like it to but it is coming nevertheless

EEEEE God help me I've got another character idea. This time for a teacher. Mrs. Persephone Skinner. Her class? "Couture of Doom." She's pretty much a super-rich sartorial baron(ess?) who embodies every possible bad thing about the clothing industry from fast fashion to the cruelties of the fur industry to the plastic problem of synthetic fabrics, and decided to teach specifically because she cannot reconcile that she may use any kindness in herself to do anything but make evil look good. And she may have killed her husband over PR disagreements.

Should I make this official?

Ok so I know it doesn’t make a whole lotta sense bit I’m considering doing like a slow burn romance/ship involving X. Again, doesn’t make sense, but the romantic in me loves the idea of someone who cares nothing for another’s life partnering with somebody for the sake of power and eventually learning to care for another being. Thoughts? Suggestions perhaps as I have yet to find a person in mind?

Ok so I know it doesn’t make a whole lotta sense bit I’m considering doing like a slow burn romance/ship involving X. Again, doesn’t make sense, but the romantic in me loves the idea of someone who cares nothing for another’s life partnering with somebody for the sake of power and eventually learning to care for another being. Thoughts? Suggestions perhaps as I have yet to find a person in mind?
Who'd he be interested in, in terms of gender, interests, and character traits?

Im leaning towards Fenris a bit considering thet tick all the boxes- they can make X more powerful (lycanthropy), they are willing to do so as their character sheet says they are looking to recruit, and they arent an expendable so theyre less likely to die in X's mind (despite the fact that he literally killed like 7 people not knowing whether or not they were expendable)

Mmm, by the way, and sorry if Im bothering you but I was wondering if I could use the lore page for a wiki of sorts- covering major events, character relationships, and of course- deaths

Users who are viewing this thread

Back