• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tudor Lestrange Institute of Villainy and Henchmanship ((Trying Again!)) Roleplayer's Lair

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
So essentially the idea is that Astrid- who is a streamer- is trying to use her internet fame to make. a better name for herself as a villain but also make a better name for the school. And she tries yo get the school to branch out by creating an E-Sports team- I've had this in mind for a while now- and even have some ideas in mind to ensure it remains a villainous team.
Sounds like a great idea!

I would like to join this! And I already have a character in mind! And are species allowed like a fallen Angel?

Cool! I'll post my character!

Surgess is a fallen angel (girl) who has pure white hair and her left eye is blue right eye is red. Around the age of 7.
She has shadow magic. And summoning magic. The summoning magic requires a lot of energy so she doesn't use it often. Shadow magic is where she can turn herself into a shadow or pull shadows out of its original place and making it into what ever she wants and make is physical so its like real. Her own shadow is alive and often goes against law of the sun. And of course she's a fallen angel so she has retractable wings. She can't swim and is scared of dogs. I would like it if she's an assassin.

I suggest you be sure to check the lore page. It has the rules of the rp and other things there. Characters are submitted in the character page, but in order for you to post on the main page, the leader has to approve your character first.

He probably will- Strix is pretty understanding- maybe he'll make you do a couple little tweaks but I think for the majority it'll be fine regardless

And where it is letting you watch- it should be the other pages below it labelled main, characters, lore, etc

Omg I'm so sorry! I stopped getting notifications for this thread.

Cool! I'll post my character!

Surgess is a fallen angel (girl) who has pure white hair and her left eye is blue right eye is red. Around the age of 7.
She has shadow magic. And summoning magic. The summoning magic requires a lot of energy so she doesn't use it often. Shadow magic is where she can turn herself into a shadow or pull shadows out of its original place and making it into what ever she wants and make is physical so its like real. Her own shadow is alive and often goes against law of the sun. And of course she's a fallen angel so she has retractable wings. She can't swim and is scared of dogs. I would like it if she's an assassin.
The rp is still open! So far, I see a few things about your character that raises questions, but nonetheless I think she's workable. I noticed from other posts that you're having trouble finding the other threads. I'll include the links to them in this post. Again, I'm so sorry I didn't answer sooner, and I promise I wasn't ignoring you.

The lore and rules-

The Characters - (Note that there's two pages so far. If you need a link to the second page, let me know.)

The Main RP- (If you want a summary of events so far, go ahead and ask.)

Omg I'm so sorry! I stopped getting notifications for this thread.

The rp is still open! So far, I see a few things about your character that raises questions, but nonetheless I think she's workable. I noticed from other posts that you're having trouble finding the other threads. I'll include the links to them in this post. Again, I'm so sorry I didn't answer sooner, and I promise I wasn't ignoring you.

The lore and rules-

The Characters - (Note that there's two pages so far. If you need a link to the second page, let me know.)

The Main RP- (If you want a summary of events so far, go ahead and ask.)
( Its okay really! I'm just glad I got a response at all! Thank you!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back