• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tudor Lestrange Institute of Villainy and Henchmanship ((Trying Again!)) Roleplayer's Lair

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
okay well i might as well start off with the idea the character while being a henchman would have a power ( assuming powers are allow) where they are basically apocalypse quicksilver.

I wanna be like... an edgy necromancer boi, who is really bad at talking to people unless they’re dead. All of his friends are skeletons.

hmm question how should someone who really just wants to get paid be classed they aren't really out to be anything big.

I noticed you only used written descriptions for your characters. What are your opinions on faceclaims?
Oh, sorry! I should have specified that any medium of conveying your character's appearance is acceptable.
hmm question how should someone who really just wants to get paid be classed they aren't really out to be anything big.
They could remain unclassified, that happens sometimes.

okay as the charatcer would say

" minion, my dad was a minion , my mom a minion, back through the family."

On comedy v drama I will be very comedy. Character will basiclly be talking about how best to be a minion on a Saturday morning cartoon. Things like how to go flying right after being hit proper movement in groups and how to act dumber than you are for the boss.

Best I could do was peppy Tyrant, Hard-Workin' Earthbender and Stone-Cold A.I.

Honestly dissapointed in myself

I plan on starting either when everyone who said they'd join does, though given that my deadline for character submission is more dependent on the events in the roleplay than the roleplay itself starting, popular demand may sway me to start sooner.
Meanwhile, since things are pretty slow, we could discuss rooming preferences if we have any.

I want to have a character who has been trained to become some great leader or something because it was prophesied that he would become someone great. He’s been pampered to be the next great dictator or something like that. As a result of his upbringing, he’s arrogant and cocky, an obnoxious yet capable brat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back