• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tudor Lestrange Institute of Villainy and Henchmanship ((Trying Again!)) Roleplayer's Lair

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Not sure what title to give the new section, though.

EDIT: I'm calling it "Admissions"

Last edited:
Peckinou Peckinou Nic the Merc Nic the Merc E Emmaline
PARIAH PARIAH Xcelgamer Xcelgamer FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12 The Crimson King The Crimson King GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Gish_Sky Gish_Sky

Here's an updated list of the rooming assignments, and a reminder that some rooms may hold up to four students and that if your student character is an expendable they may be de-roomed by their unranked and higher ranking roommates if you want.

Room Assignments (So far)

Malik / Fenris
Taris / Sunny
Francis / Alexander

Unroomed Students (Some agreements are pending)

Knott
Finbar
Vex
Ludwig
Autmn
ADA
Oolart
Jasmine
Kiawe
Piper

Last edited:
Peckinou Peckinou Nic the Merc Nic the Merc E Emmaline
PARIAH PARIAH Xcelgamer Xcelgamer FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12 The Crimson King The Crimson King GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Gish_Sky Gish_Sky

Here's an updated list of the rooming assignments, and a reminder that some rooms may hold up to four students and that if your student character is an expendable they may be de-roomed by their unranked and higher ranking roommates if you want.

Room Assignments (So far)

Malik / Fenris
Taris / Sunny
Francis / Alexander

Unroomed Students (Some agreements are pending)

Knott
Finbar
Vex
Ludwig
Autmn
ADA
Oolart
Jasmine
Kiawe

If there are players who still don't request any rooming arrangements by the time we start, are we just gonna put the names in randomizer and let fate sort em out?

Piper is the new cs I just finished so throw her in with someone who doesn't like bugs mwahaha
I was wondering if Piper could room with either Francis and Al, or with Knott?
For reference, Knott doesn't really like bugs but will tolerate them, and is also able to communicate with them. It isn't their first choice of power, lol. If they room with her, I was thinking either some point, Knott sees her in the form of some kind of bug and thinks she's just any bug until she turns back into a humanoid form at which point they get startled.
And Francis is fascinated by both bugs and magic, so he'd probably fawn over how awesome her powers are. Of course, Gish_Sky Gish_Sky should probably have input on this.

I was wondering if Piper could room with either Francis and Al, or with Knott?
For reference, Knott doesn't really like bugs but will tolerate them, and is also able to communicate with them. It isn't their first choice of power, lol. If they room with her, I was thinking either some point, Knott sees her in the form of some kind of bug and thinks she's just any bug until she turns back into a humanoid form at which point they get startled.
And Francis is fascinated by both bugs and magic, so he'd probably fawn over how awesome her powers are. Of course, Gish_Sky Gish_Sky should probably have input on this.
Either of them sound great! Altho it would probably be the most interesting with Knott.

Yeah, I'm still working on them should have them done by tomorrow .

Um personally I would like Jasmine and Oolart to share a room together. Not for any particular reason expect maybe that the Eldritch abomination is rooming with a 2 foot tall goblin

EmmaIine EmmaIine Peckinou Peckinou Nic the Merc Nic the Merc
PARIAH PARIAH Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12 Gish_Sky Gish_Sky Karcen Karcen The Crimson King The Crimson King Xcelgamer Xcelgamer FloofWhispers FloofWhispers

If any of you would like to make a confirmed expendable, not only would it be recommended to do, but now's the best time to do it.
Also, now is the time to submit last-minute character sheets in general, and to decide who any of your student characters will room with, as I plan on starting within a couple of days.
Oh okay cool! Do you guys have a discord? Also- Can we use anime face claims?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back