• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tudor Lestrange Institute of Villainy and Henchmanship ((Trying Again!)) Roleplayer's Lair

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Click on the button that says main, I reccomend reading the more recent posts to have some idea of whats going on buts thats just me

Holding off on posting until Fenris gets next post. Should then post for X and Craig, make Craig a character, add at least two characters including Craig (possibly more), and then make another mega-post. For anyone wondering about the actual story arc I'm trying to build- I am long-term postponing it, unless in-game time starts to speed up, i.e more frequent (and I mean frequent) time-skips, you wont be seeing it for a while. I want people to become connected to the characters.

There is no Discord. I'm not all that comfortable with taking anything off-site.

Okay, it's just quicker for conversation and I know some of the people here are on discord.

Anyway so I was thinking of doing a dark mage.

I have a diabolism system I've always wanted to use.
It would be cool to play with it IC and it would be dynamic for intereacting with others.

But it seems like how magic and such works is very free form, so that should be fine right?

Holding off on posting until Fenris gets next post. Should then post for X and Craig, make Craig a character, add at least two characters including Craig (possibly more), and then make another mega-post. For anyone wondering about the actual story arc I'm trying to build- I am long-term postponing it, unless in-game time starts to speed up, i.e more frequent (and I mean frequent) time-skips, you wont be seeing it for a while. I want people to become connected to the characters.
Ah, ok. I thought maybe it would be better to wait until Craig was a character, but now that I know you intend to wait until after I post, I'll start to whip one up. I didn't know I was holding you up.
Okay, it's just quicker for conversation and I know some of the people here are on discord.

Anyway so I was thinking of doing a dark mage.

I have a diabolism system I've always wanted to use.
It would be cool to play with it IC and it would be dynamic for intereacting with others.

But it seems like how magic and such works is very free form, so that should be fine right?
It's alright. I just wanted to provide a reason.

As for the diabolism system, it ought to be alright. My explanation for the seemingly contradictory parts of the fantasy kitchen sink of this universe is that there are different factions and also a multiverse, so there's really not much that would be out-of-bounds.

So I initially was just going to put Craig, but the creative juices started flowing and well, its suffice to say I put more than Craig. Should get working on a masterpost for almost everybody

So I initially was just going to put Craig, but the creative juices started flowing and well, its suffice to say I put more than Craig. Should get working on a masterpost for almost everybody
Looks like I've got some updating to for for the rooming list. Also, feel free to PM me with those character details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back