• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tudor Lestrange Institute of Villainy and Henchmanship ((Trying Again!)) Roleplayer's Lair

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 @Peckinou @Nic the Merc
Gish_Sky Gish_Sky @GrieveWriter @Karcen @The Crimson King FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12

Does anybody have any preferences for rooming?
Note that if your character is currently ranked expendable, they may be de-roomed by their higher ranking roommates if you so choose.

These are the unroomed students so far:

Knott
Finbar
Vex
Fenris
Francis
Taris
Ludwig
Sunny
Malik
Autmn
Alexander
ADA
Al probably needs a kinder roommate for his sake. He’s too cheery and optimistic for the place.

Alright! His name will be The Cursed Sword, Alexander. Don't know he'll be protecting, but, he'll be a quiet homosexual. Is that alright?

I just realized that I filled out some of my own character forms wrong. For clarification, Fenris is a villain and Vex is a henchman.

no need to feel that way least you got around to fixing em iv half done that
I think I went like, a few years with that mistake on my back. I don't remember when I changed the lore about the time when students get their ranks, but I did a while back and didn't catch it until just now.

Well, at least I actually caught myself and fixed it.

Everything looks good, but we still need to know how they got to TLI. Unconventional answers are welcome, btw. For instance Knott sought out the Institute and arrived on their own.

I feel like I should add that as a rule update, just 'cause it's broadly relevant and possibly not clear. Also I'm beginning to question myself more now, lol.

Everything looks good, but we still need to know how they got to TLI. Unconventional answers are welcome, btw. For instance Knott sought out the Institute and arrived on their own.

I feel like I should add that as a rule update, just 'cause it's broadly relevant and possibly not clear. Also I'm beginning to question myself more now, lol.
add a little description f what you want for that part maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back