• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tudor Lestrange Institute of Villainy and Henchmanship ((Trying Again!)) Roleplayer's Lair

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I plan on starting either when everyone who said they'd join does, though given that my deadline for character submission is more dependent on the events in the roleplay than the roleplay itself starting, popular demand may sway me to start sooner.
Meanwhile, since things are pretty slow, we could discuss rooming preferences if we have any.
Right, since there are more ranked students than not, that means many will have already been attending for a bit.

Which means that we should establish who's interacted and in what way

well mine would likely be known as a bit silly of a henchman more focused on money and " putting on a good show" than actual evil who mostly hides her power as super powers are " For named villains I'm just a minion" despite likely being able to be a very competent villain on her own if she wanted

Last edited:
well mine would likely be known as a bit silly of a henchman more focused on money and " putting on a good show" than actual evil who mostly hides her power as super powers are " For named villains I'm just a minion" despite likely being able to be a very competent villain on her own if she wanted

So if she were paid, she'd be willing to do something like go around challenging students to non-lethal duels?

she would do that but would lose in dramatic fashion she is works as one of the namless henchmen the ones heroes beat with a punch and send flying

Fenris would probably be known to all as the annoying "evangelistic" recruiter for werewolfry who got into a fight with the (Undeveloped background character armed with a dagger) Raymond Gallows.

If Ludwig is a returning student, Knott could have had a class in necromancy with him before. It's worth noting that Knott used to be evil, as they've harbored stereotypical views on what vampires were morally capable of and sort of believed that their turning meant they had to be evil, but also sort of used the idea that they must be evil as an excuse to feast on blood less discriminately than they do nowadays. They're also known for talking to ordinary bugs, and they usually do what they tell them to, as he is able to effectively communicate with them.

Vex is notable for knowing how to synthesize drugs that temporarily block magic. It is also noticable that he's never seen eating, since he can never avoid the tantalizing smells of the cafeteria even if he is literally unable to ingest anything.

Fin and Francis are new, so I don't think either one of them would have interacted with anyone before.

hmm not sure how little the character should use her power actully it is fun to show it off

Sunny Smiles is a cheerful little bundle of sunshine who makes evil look good just by how darn adorable and altruistic she is. Any Henchmen unconcerned with seemingly endless amounts of ulterior motives and her bouncy, joy-spreading personality will probably find easy work and payment under her. Most of her schemes tend to have this theme of child-like innocence gone wrong, and her admission of evilness is laughed off by many just because of how friendly and helpful she is. The world at large essentially sees her turn to the dark side as a cute kitten pretending to be threatening despite the fact that her resources, technical know-how and uber ambitious nature aren't to be underestimated.

That being said, someone like Malik would probably never work for her given how potentially duplicitous she might be. His whole theme is that he considers dishonesty in all forms to be abhorrent and irritating to his very core, yet finds other heinous crimes minor in comparison. Therefore, he's willing to offer his physical capabilities to literally the most evil, destructive individuals he can find... as long as they're honest about how terrible they are. He'll probably have gained a reputation for absolutely despising any of the more sneaky or conniving students, throwing down everything and assaulting anyone who dares speaks lies in his presence. However, villains who complete their goals without lying or can keep the truths of their deception under wraps will find him the ultimate tool of pure muscle due to his raw strength and powers over earth.

ADA, on the other hand, is far less picky about whoever she serves. Seeing as she can just replace any body that's destroyed, her learning ability and lack of fear makes her a perfect unquestioning goon. As long as she feels she can learn from the experience, she'll serve anyone, and doesn't even require payment. Experience and data-collection are her only driving goal, as her mind evolves as it learns. By now, I'm sure there's plenty of villain students who use ADA to carry out their whims, with some having entire teams of her serving them.

hmm not sure how little the character should use her power actully it is fun to show it off

Maybe she has like a work schedule where at certain times she's a minion?

Like she clocks in like a regular job and just becomes a nameless goon during her work hours, but then when she's off the clock she just uses her powers indiscriminately?

All being said, I'm sure Sunny would be thrilled to pay her to fight other students with hopes that you guys become training buddies.

Hmm we had a character vanish
That's because the character broke a rule, albeit one I forgot to state: No canon characters from recent media.
I was going to keep the correction subtle, but since it was noticed I'm gonna go ahead and add it to the official rules list.

I try to change up characters as much as possible between RPs to keep things fresh, like this is the first time in a while I'm playing a relatively human-looking girl.

I tend to recycle characters 'cause even after the roleplays they've been in have stopped, their vibes remain with me and call out to live again.

I tend to recycle characters 'cause even after the roleplays they've been in have stopped, their vibes remain with me and call out to live again.
I tend to do that too. I can‘t create a different character for each RP because I’d rather understand them better and be able to portray them better, than to create twenty versions of the same character, just with a different appearance/powers, if that makes sense.

Oh I get it, I'm more prone to fabricating new characters with completely different styles, themes and mindsets just because I like diversifying my writing.

I know plenty who prefer sticking with what they're good at.

Oh I get it, I'm more prone to fabricating new characters with completely different styles, themes and mindsets just because I like diversifying my writing.

I know plenty who prefer sticking with what they're good at.
It's not just sticking with what you're good at though, it's sort of continuing to explore a specific character. You don't necessarily have to be "good" at a character to re-use them, though you probably will know the character better if you use them more.

Well, if I'm going off what I think would be interesting,
I'd say I'd write my room pair ups like this:

Sunny/Taris
Malik/Fenris
ADA/Ludwig

That about sums it up, I think

Is Malik capable of becoming a werewolf? 'Cause if not, I could totally see Malik appreciating Fenris's dedication to the moon and werewolfry and Fenris sort of feeling sorry for Malik in a condescending way for "Not being able to appreciate the Moon's unrighteous power."

That's fine. At any rate, I do agree with the idea of rooming them together, So I'll add it to the list of rooming assignments.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back