• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tudor Lestrange Institute of Villainy and Henchmanship - reboot - Roleplayer's Lair

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
a headless man, undercover angel, and genetic experiment are rooming together. this shit got me dyinggggg

Wait until we see his hand ā€œrunningā€ down the hallway, late for class ā€¦ like cousin Thing.

You're going to love this! When he needs to drink, like, water or something on the go, he sometimes uses a pair of those glasses that are made of a drinking straw.

Burberry Preserves Burberry Preserves Please don't think I'm intentionally ignoring you in my next post. I'm just waiting for wowie wowie to post, as I'm not completely sure what to post for Finbar at the moment.

Mitheral Mitheral On that note, I'm also letting you know that I'm waiting another interval or two to post for Vex and Francis.

Burberry Preserves Burberry Preserves Please don't think I'm intentionally ignoring you in my next post. I'm just waiting for wowie wowie to post, as I'm not completely sure what to post for Finbar at the moment.

Mitheral Mitheral On that note, I'm also letting you know that I'm waiting another interval or two to post for Vex and Francis.
shoot i was waiting for you guys to continue with the dialogue before having him wake up. at the current moment evilman just burst in with a "bad welcome" to finbar so i assumed you were gonna play that out

also i was kinda busy today so i thought sleep would let you both continue ahead while i was out. my b i shouldve given clearer intent

I think you need to give us some direction. By that I mean are we going to actually have the students in classes? If so, we should probably figure out who are going to what classes. Come to think of it, that should have been part of the character creation process - though it almost couldn't be as we had to create the Teachers too. Time the the RP to evolve a little bit maybe?

Most schools .. you have parents enroll their kids. Then the kids go through Registration. This school is designed differently by necessity. They are trying to alter the status quo of the outside world - alter perceptions of good and evil - unless I missed something.

Hmm, didnā€™t notice my roomies arrived, etc. We also need to start using tags. Hard to keep track of who is with who.

shoot i was waiting for you guys to continue with the dialogue before having him wake up. at the current moment evilman just burst in with a "bad welcome" to finbar so i assumed you were gonna play that out

also i was kinda busy today so i thought sleep would let you both continue ahead while i was out. my b i shouldve given clearer intent
Ah ok. I'll try to work on a post for Fin in which case. Perhaps it'll be easier with a refreshed brain.

I think you need to give us some direction. By that I mean are we going to actually have the students in classes? If so, we should probably figure out who are going to what classes. Come to think of it, that should have been part of the character creation process - though it almost couldn't be as we had to create the Teachers too. Time the the RP to evolve a little bit maybe?

Most schools .. you have parents enroll their kids. Then the kids go through Registration. This school is designed differently by necessity. They are trying to alter the status quo of the outside world - alter perceptions of good and evil - unless I missed something.
The students will be assigned to classes, but the first day is pretty much to allow students to unpack and orient themselves.
On that topic, we should probably figure out what classes our student characters will be in.

Also, which sign language do Friday and Jalut use?

Last edited:
American Sign Language. Btw, might swap the geology and metallurgy classes for Foraging 1 and 2. Basically a survival course and a flora version of Swatchwickā€™s meat class.

Also, I was thinking of dropping the dragons and creating a teacher for classical criminal skills, like picking pockets, B&E, auto theft, etc

American Sign Language. Btw, might swap the geology and metallurgy classes for Foraging 1 and 2. Basically a survival course and a flora version of Swatchwickā€™s meat class.

Also, I was thinking of dropping the dragons and creating a teacher for classical criminal skills, like picking pockets, B&E, auto theft, etc
Ok. Although I liked the concept for the dragons, I do think the teacher for classical criminal skills sounds cool.

my b, just bc its the workweek so šŸ˜…

also can somebody teach me how to link people in my responses?

just type '@' followed by the name of the person ... no spaces. Once you start to spell out the first few letters of the name the site will start listing the possible names to make it easier.

I think I am caught up on posts for the moment. Holding for the dragons for the moment.

Okay! Iā€™m so sorry I disappeared. Iā€™ll be posting today. šŸ˜Š

Hello! Sorry about everything, but I believe the RP is moving too fast for my schedule to keep up. I love your ideas and youā€™re all wonderful, but Iā€™m going to have to drop out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back