• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tudor Lestrange Institute of Villainy and Henchmanship - reboot - Roleplayer's Lair

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Then I think it'll be Evilman rooming with them.

I'm trying to think of which character Sebastian would be best put with. I can think of quite a few possibilities with my characters, but I don't really want two or more of my own characters rooming with each other, plus I know Shimizu needs a roommate.

I figure things will also be well distributed if Smimizu rooms with one of my non-expendable characters, and if nobody else joins I can just say Steph and Knott have been de-roomed.

Designed the Greyson family (mother with twin kids)
The mother is a hostage.
The kids are a boy and girl (age 15). They can be roomed as seen fit. They don't get a choice. They are attending by coercion. Their classes will be assigned in the same manner - probably rotating through to see where they aptitudes lie.

The junkyard Ian lived at had big junkyard dog that he would spoil occasionally with meaty bones. He would hug and wrestle with the beast. So later when he ran into cats, the smell would be all over him.

So .. mainly unintelligent cats would take an instant dislike to him. He just didn't connect the facts as there were no cats where he was from.

The junkyard Ian lived at had big junkyard dog that he would spoil occasionally with meaty bones. He would hug and wrestle with the beast. So later when he ran into cats, the smell would be all over him.

So .. mainly unintelligent cats would take an instant dislike to him. He just didn't connect the facts as there were no cats where he was from.
Okey dokey. I was just thinking that I had yet to think of which students would be his favorites and which ones he'd pick on when I was reading Ian's form, and realized such.

Feel free. Ian usually has a pretty thick skin. Just depends on how it goes as to how mean the response will be.

For a roomie, looks like we have left:
Francis
Vex
Knott

Stephanie
Sharon
Shimizu
Sebastian
Daniel
Danielle

Ian

Ian: (Looks at the Dean) "Co-ed ... right?" (Waggles eyebrows at Stephanie.)

Seriously ... I am thinking, throw him in with Francis and Daniel. Vex and Sebastian are a bit weird, but even they would work. He would rather just have his old cargo container.

Feel free. Ian usually has a pretty thick skin. Just depends on how it goes as to how mean the response will be.

For a roomie, looks like we have left:
Francis
Vex
Knott

Stephanie
Sharon
Shimizu
Sebastian
Daniel
Danielle

Ian

Ian: (Looks at the Dean) "Co-ed ... right?" (Waggles eyebrows at Stephanie.)

Seriously ... I am thinking, throw him in with Francis and Daniel. Vex and Sebastian are a bit weird, but even they would work. He would rather just have his old cargo container.
Francis is technically about three quarters as agnostic as one can get in a world where anyone might have a run-in with a god (Although the capital G God he was brought up to believe in is intentionally being left ambiguous in this rp) but he'd still be freaked out by the fact that Ian's a demon and get paranoid when he finds out. I for one like this idea.

Francis is technically about three quarters as agnostic as one can get in a world where anyone might have a run-in with a god (Although the capital G God he was brought up to believe in is intentionally being left ambiguous in this rp) but he'd still be freaked out by the fact that Ian's a demon and get paranoid when he finds out. I for one like this idea.

Well, Ian won't be using his demon form unless forced.

I could see Ian claiming to be "Batman" to Sebastian. Ian has no idea who Batman is beyond what he has seen from checking out a few comics on shelves (no money to spare to buy them) or from watching commercials on TV's in a department store.

Burberry Preserves Burberry Preserves Mitheral and I have been doing a little plotting. Would ok if Ian rooms with Vex and Sebastian?
Yeah that's fine 👍

I could see Ian claiming to be "Batman" to Sebastian. Ian has no idea who Batman is beyond what he has seen from checking out a few comics on shelves (no money to spare to buy them) or from watching commercials on TV's in a department store.
Sebastian's gonna have to educate Ian on all the cool superheroes... if Ian's Batman then Sebastian will claim to be Ironman!

If I didn't have so many characters already, I'd make another teacher. Combat sort. I have one, and he is very, very evil. But he would need to be resurrected.

SoftSmile SoftSmile Mitheral Mitheral wowie wowie Burberry Preserves Burberry Preserves Syfer Syfer
Ta daaaah!

Rooming Assignments

Rathbone - Francheska - Jade
Electra - Jolene
Eenie - Meanie - Miney - Moe
Bornite - TD
Finbar - Pincushion - Evilman
Sebastian - Vex - Ian
Sharon - Danielle
Daniel - Francis
Shimizu - Knott

Unroomed Students

Stephanie

Last edited:
first post in! and yes pin did commit the cardinal sin of sleeping with shoes on, but in their defense its the first real bed in a while so 🤷‍♂️

My post for Fin was like, twice as long as I expected it to be, and yet I suspect it's not describing enough of the right things. Oh well.

About to start a long work day. Will try to get a post up for the twins tonight.

My post for Fin was like, twice as long as I expected it to be, and yet I suspect it's not describing enough of the right things. Oh well.
no its great but i have to know something: since his head is detached is he just carrying it around 🤣

bc if so thats actual comedy gold

Users who are viewing this thread

Back