• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tudor Lestrange Institute of Villainy and Henchmanship - reboot - Roleplayer's Lair

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I like the younger sibling of a non-kidnapped character.
Syfer Syfer
I think I have some ideas you might be able to use.
  • Younger sibling of a kidnapped student who followed the contractors in an attempt to rescue their older sibling
  • Younger sibling of a non-kidnapped student who has nowhere else to go at the time
  • Homeschooled child of a live-in staff member
  • Runaway child who snuck in

Syfer Syfer
Looks like your characters are good to go! I've added Shimizu to the list of unroomed students. I imagine she and Knott may have some rapport.
Any rooming preferences?

Syfer Syfer
Oh, by the way, would you mind giving a little more info about Aiden and her older sister? It's not a mandate, but I do think it's a good idea for reference.

Syfer Syfer
Oh, by the way, would you mind giving a little more info about Aiden and her older sister? It's not a mandate, but I do think it's a good idea for reference.
Sure. Could you elaborate a little more on what you want me to say?

Information about Aiden’s sister is up (I also changed her appearance). Tell me if there’s anything else you’d like to know.

Okay, fantasy is rarely my thing, but this one got my interest. Need to get back to sleep. Long work day tomorrow ... and Friday. But bookmarked. I have few ideas for characters. I have a pair that would fit into Staff (One a teacher; the other a janitor as he is mute. Married couple. They were lackeys to a Frankenstein type scientist.) The students ... I need sleep to come up with anything there.

Q. Just how far in the future? Few years ... or decades?

Okay, fantasy is rarely my thing, but this one got my interest. Need to get back to sleep. Long work day tomorrow ... and Friday. But bookmarked. I have few ideas for characters. I have a pair that would fit into Staff (One a teacher; the other a janitor as he is mute. Married couple. They were lackeys to a Frankenstein type scientist.) The students ... I need sleep to come up with anything there.

Q. Just how far in the future? Few years ... or decades?
Thanks for the interest! I like your ideas so far. To answer your question, the time has advanced a decade almost exactly. What this means for technology and society is improvised.

Might dust off Norman Kessick. He'll be looking at the students like they are possible test subjects ... No wait! Bit too old. Besides, they won't fit in the cages. But he could always get an oversized cage to stick students in if they can't answer questions in class or interrupt him.

And off to sleep again. Will see if I can't put together a student tomorrow.

Mitheral Mitheral I love your characters so far! Friday's been added to the list of teachers.

wowie wowie SoftSmile SoftSmile Mitheral Mitheral Syfer Syfer leviohsa leviohsa Mirai-chan Mirai-chan MusicalMadness MusicalMadness VolcanicAccelerator VolcanicAccelerator
Once Mitheral has posted a student (or more, depending on whether they want to make one or more student characters) I think I'll probably start the main rp up. This will not be an absolute last call for character creation, however if any of you want to make a character before the beginning of the narrative, whether by posting promptly or requesting a delay in starting, then be sure to.

I would at least give us through the weekend for those who work 70 hour weeks. Just saying....

Would it be safe to assume the School has mystic barriers? If so, about what dimensions. Wondering how it will affect one character I am thinking of. Might be amusing.

I would at least give us through the weekend for those who work 70 hour weeks. Just saying....
Good point. I'll extend the deadline.

Would it be safe to assume the School has mystic barriers? If so, about what dimensions. Wondering how it will affect one character I am thinking of. Might be amusing.
I never really thought of it, but I might incorporate this depending on what your idea is and if you decide to use it.

Well, I was thinking of a character enrolled against his will.

Well, I was thinking of a character enrolled against his will.
Ok, so I decided on a way to achieve the future plot point that I want while allowing characters to have the concept of "physically can't leave campus."
Basically, in addition to other measures, which are preliminary, a student who is caught leaving campus without permission will be magically anchored to the the school's plot of land, leaving them unable to cross out into the rest of the world because they'd smack into a "wall."
I'm going to work on a description of other security measures soon, as well as an update to the description of the campus.
LOL. (I hate you. Can't sleep because I keep thinking...)

I think I have my expendable(s) concept.
This One (four identical beings that will have to be labelled: Eeny, Meany, Miney, Moe). Kill one and another will be created.
Class, can you say Vivisection?

Poetic justice in any abductee's eyes.
Ooh! Awesome!

Annnnd ... got 3 prospects for students.

Two are a pair of (flightless) dragons about centaur sized. (Still debating these.)

The last is a White Wolf type mage that does a very specialized spirit magic associated with the cyberrealm.

Last edited:
One student and a small group of expendable students. Might do a pair of other students.

Grr .. can't think of the word for those cloaks worn back during the Black Plague.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back