• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tudor Lestrange Institute of Villainy and Henchmanship - reboot - Roleplayer's Lair

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
so sorry but i’m going to drop out of this RP! good luck to all!

hey guys! so i've been going through a rough patch surrounding family affairs, forced me to take a break from this site.

im back though & would like to apologize for my absence. will be on-time from now on

Nobody that I pm-ed responded yet, so I'm a bit leery of making another in-character post. It'd be my luck that when I assume they ghosted and retcon accordingly, they return.

I did. (Just got home from work.) No one posting. Then suddenly a dozen new faces I didn't have time to read that ignored my own posts. So I backed out before things really got going again and people expected my characters to be involved.

Ah, so I see. I didn’t mean to necessarily ignore your posts- I just imagined it would be … inappropriate? to inject myself into their interactions too rapidly

Anyone want to start this again? If so, here's the link to the new interest check.

Yes, I had been waiting for a response. Not sure how X is going to work but would you mind if I transfer over some characters?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back