• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tudor Lestrange Institute of Villainy and Henchmanship - reboot - Roleplayer's Lair

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
do you have the link to the oc sheet?
The links to the official threads should be under the title text. In case they're not, here are the other two pertinent links that are currently up.

SoftSmile SoftSmile
I've been doing a little thinking and I think I have an idea or two. I have a question first, though, since parts of these ideas depend on some variable in-rp circumstances. Since Fran is a half vampire and vampires are supposed to vary in this universe anyway, I have to ask, is she capable of turning anyone else into a vampire? 'Cause I think it could be a good idea for her to room with Rath, but only if she's either unwilling or unable to turn people. I want Rathbone to stay human for at least a little while.

Hey everyone! Conner here, if anyone has any questions on Pincushion lemme know

Nope, although they're more of a somber personality so a lighthearted person might work best to keep it entertaining.

Finbar may be a good choice, then. He's less lugubrious than the other unroomed characters. I'm considering adding a new character already, although I haven't got much of an idea for them aside from wanting them to be one of the more comedic characters.

The more the merrier, I'm not planning on keeping Pin a deadbeat but it'll definitely help having a fun disposition to even them out.

So for some reason I really want to create a child. Would a 9 year old be okay?

Syfer Syfer
I think I have some ideas you might be able to use.
  • Younger sibling of a kidnapped student who followed the contractors in an attempt to rescue their older sibling
  • Younger sibling of a non-kidnapped student who has nowhere else to go at the time
  • Homeschooled child of a live-in staff member
  • Runaway child who snuck in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back