• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tudor Lestrange Institute of Villainy and Henchmanship - Main

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Barbatos couldn't stop laughing at the bones in everyone comment. "This one is a fellow philosopher I think Oskar. She's right you know why not just pull out one of her bones or two."

"You know that wouldn't work." He muttered to himself. She seemed just as lost and new as he was which wasn't a bad thing but he wouldn't mind talking to someone who could fill him in on the details. He winched when she grabbed his shoulder. He didn't like physical contact.

The boy who opened the door seemed to be more agreeable to his situation if anything they both were friendly at least. "Hmmm no graveyard but a morgue? This school sounds like my kind of place. Will need more than just bones though. Ask him if there's a greenhouse or a gardening class here at the school. Oh! And will need some live sacrifices as well, will have to find a farm nearby for goats or..." Barbatos was getting ahead of himself as usual.

He looked at the outstretched hand pondered were or not he should take it for a moment. "He's trying to be polite, don't be rude." Oskar sighed. "I know, I know." He muttered. He took X's hand. Oskar hand would be as cold as ice. "Go on tell him your name." "I know what to do!" He yelled back at his shoulder. "Its Oskar, I've come a long way, a friend...of mine is holding onto my things. I'll need some bones and...a living animal to call them to get my things back." The peppy girl suddenly grabbed his hand and dragged him inside. "Haha! I think this human likes you Oskar." Barbatos said. "Shut up!" Oskar shouted back.

The whiplash hit Oskar like a truck when he finally realized, that was enough physical contact for a lifetime for him. Oskar took a good long examination of the lich standing before him. He had read a lot about liches from the works of Aleister Crowley and other oculist but never seen one in person before. "Well well, I can't say I wasn't expending a lich but the progress on this on this on, is quite good. The last time I saw one must been a few hundred years ago. This one should understand our needs Oskar." "My name is Oskar...I'm new here...I'm a cultist looking for some matarials...do we have a greenhouse? If not I can start working on a garden for some herbs and ingredients. I might need some livestock as well...do we have a lab here? I could start working one if we don't have a lab either. I'm not sure if someone was suppose to greet us and show us around..." Oskar had a bad habit of refereeing to himself as us since he carried around his familiar with him everywhere.

X
Interactions: RulerOfChad RulerOfChad StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus Cheesemick Cheesemick

Joanna soon managed to pull him and the other boy over to some staff member. X struggled to find a name, but- his research had proven useful- the skeletal structure meant that it was most likely the school nurse. He of course only knew this due to various villain tabloids that did snooping about his beliefs on the school. “Ahh, Mr Crank if I’m not mistaken? It would appear my…” X couldn’t believe he was about to say what he was- but he was in too deep and Joanna seemed way too useful, “…Friend, has led me to you. In fact, before I came across these two, I was looking for you- there are quite a few corpses lying about- however- I’m somewhat certain there are a few survivors.” he glanced out to see a far off figure dragging a large yellow parachute in the distance, before they collapsed out of sight. He was honestly impressed Sunny’s victims had made it this far back- but he doubted they were still alive.

Dr. Corey Crank

He took Barbatos's commentary with little more than a nod.
"Well, the orientation assembly usually happens after dinner. It's lunch now, so you've got a while to go. As for livestock and bones and all of that, I'm sure Mr. Priest has what you're looking for. If not, then he'll be able to direct you to where you need to go."
Dr. Crank then sighed at being called "mister." Part of why he pursued his doctorate was to deserve the most common and covert of all gender neutral titles.
"Well, it's Doctor Crank.... I'll see what I can do about the casualties, then."
Dr. Crank was dreading the work that he and the other medical and necromancy staff would have to do. If he was lucky, there would be no expendables or unranked students in the mix, which would mean he wouldn't be forced to break any advance directives. To keep these potential patients at ease, he took a copper flask from his pocket and sipped a mouthful, which dissipated into a red fog as it fell through his jawbone. This red fog seemed to grow in thickness and volume, snaking around his limbs and peeking out through the cracks in his clothing, until it retracted against his bones and solidified into flesh.
Now, he looked as he did six years ago- alive.

Last edited:
Joanna Green
Location - Tudor Lestrange Academy Front Entrance
Mood - Hmmmmmm
Interactions - X ( RealBillClinton RealBillClinton RealBillClinton RealBillClinton ) Oskar ( Cheesemick Cheesemick Cheesemick Cheesemick ) Dr Corey Crank ( StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus )

Joanna was excited, on her first day she had already made two friends for life, they would never get rid of her after all they were her first friends. She was also now excited to go on an adventure, it seemed that the "dream team" as Joanna called them was going to kind a Mr Priest who had some animals for Oskar's use or maybe they were going to the morgue first either way Joanna knew that most likely the animals that Oskar wanted wouldn't be alive for long and decided to offer her services.

"If you need me to chop up some pigs or cows or whatever else I have 10 years experience as a-" Before Joanna could finish her sentence the previous skeleton seemed to eat a frog and then turn from a skeleton into a skinleton. Up to this point Joanna hadn't questioned the strange circumstance she was in. Last minute she was falling asleep in a warehouse in Arkansas being chasing by police and now she's woken up at the front gates of this school seemingly have teleported, she then saw two students who defiantly seemed to be up to no good, one literally wants bones and animals for some reason and has a disappearing spider on his shoulder. Then she met a skeleton (who up until this point she thought was a robot) who grew skin in front of her.

"Wait is there magic in this world?" She asked curiously.

"The last lich I had the fortune of meeting was little more than a talking head. But this one is not only full skeleton it has something akin to a true human disguise almost like a succubus or incubus. Truly remarkable. I think you finally made the right choice in coming here Oskar, I had no idea they were this technologically advanced here. You should of listened to our masters advice about coming here years ago." Barbatos was not wrong, this place was all they were expecting and more.

Oskar was very fascinated by the potion Doc Crank drank. He was very curious how it was brewed, they must have access to many rare maybe even extinct species of flowers and herbs here. For all Oskar knew this lich could be hundreds of years old. Oskar cringed at the mention of succubus though. "Please don't bring that up." He talked out loud again to what seemed like himself. "A priest? I'll feel right at home, the graveyard I use to live in was by a church with a priest. It matter little for now, not until I see where I'll be staying, than I can call my belongings back." He was very excited to meet him. A priest also implied a church nearby which would be incredible useful for summing. The place to summon demons was in houses of gods.

Oskar turned to his two new...classmates and pounded if they were like him follows of cultist arts or perhaps something else that could useful to his research. The girl even seemed to offer to kill sacrifices for him, it had been difficult doing all the chanting and calling while killing at the same time. His expectations didn't hinder a little when she asked if magic was real. Oskar almost grinned at the comment his true first showing of emotion. "Hehe is there magic in this world. Your staring at a magician, that is an older term used in the past I think modern day people like Oskar are called warlocks."

Oskar turned to Joanna grinning the smallest grin, pulling out the one thing his master wasn't holding to of his in the underworld for safe keeping until he could get a room. He pulled out his personal grimoire. "Can you sing? Demons love singing, I'm not a great singer myself though. But they are more likely to answer you call if you have someone singing."

Last edited:
Joanna Green
Location - Tudor Lestrange Academy Front Entrance
Mood - Fascinated
Interactions - X ( RealBillClinton RealBillClinton ) Oskar ( Cheesemick Cheesemick ) Dr Corey Crank ( StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus )

Joanna had heard of singing before, her father didn't much like any music in the house but her mother loved to sing when he wasn't home. Joanna would listen, she had no idea if her mother was good or talented but she liked to imagine that her mother was the greatest singer, it made her feel better in some strange way. Joanna had nothing better to do at home but memorise what her mother was singing and when she came home from the chicken coop and saw her mothers bloody corpse on the kitchen floor she knew what she had to do. She sung her mothers favourite song, fly me to the moon, while she smashed her fathers head in with a hammer. It really was quite easy.

"I can sing!" Joanna blurted out after a moments pause. "I love to sing, it's fun." Joanna was focusing on probably the wrong part of the sentence, this person had just told her that she would be summoning demons, Joanna grew up in a religious household, she knew demons were bad but... she also knew that she didn't want to believe anything her father had told her and if he was watching her from heaven Joanna wanted to know he knew she was going to summon demons.

"When can we start? What do you need me to do? I'll do anything, I'll even kill my other bestie over there." Joanna pointed to X. "I wanna start right now." Joanna was exited, she was going to summon some demons.

"Where was this girl when we needed her in trying to find pixies to lead us to rare mushrooms. I swear I've never seen any pixie as angry as when you tried to sing. Do you remember that Oskar? They lead us to the mushrooms just to get you to leave, hahaha!" Barbatos laughed but they were in serious danger that day, they almost get lost and killed.

"You know that's not how it happened." Oskar angerly mutter to himself. He turned back to Joanna. "This demon won't require the killing of besties." Oskar looked over to X with a sympathetic look, he honestly hoped Joanna was kidding about killing him. "Its name is Froppy, its a toad demon, I'm not sure what demon it is but it appears as a toad when summoned. Demons have to take on a mortal form when in the living world mostly it will be human like. They also use fake names, if you know a demons true name they have to answer a mediums call and do their bidding. Demons can't enter our would unless they are invited into it. Most of the time the ritual requires three things. A medium to call the demon into our world, a sacrifice to please the demon so it helps you and a vessel for the demon to take a form. I find bones and livestock to be the easiest to use. My own personal demon Barbatos is a imp. We could start when I get my room, no need to rush."

"I am not an imp! Don't you dare go around telling people I'm a imp! Hey are you listening to me! You should show me more respect."

Last edited:
Lucia to Finbar Cody, Francis Sato ( StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus )

Lou looked surprised at the thought, then her face darkened angrily, for the first time since she’d arrived at the school.
“I never thought of that—“ Xe tilted xer head to the side with a scowl, bun bobbing. “Me’n the cooks’re gonna have t’have a serious talk ‘bout that.”

Evelyn Scorpio to X, Dr. Corey, Joanna, and Oskar ( RealBillClinton RealBillClinton ) ( StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus ) ( RulerOfChad RulerOfChad ) ( Cheesemick Cheesemick )

1636824208754.png

Evelyn had been wandering around as usual, seeing the Academy bustling with new and returning students alike as the new year was starting. An interesting encounter had taken place a few minutes back, with a group of students attaching a small coaster mount on her barrel, and placing a mug of Tieguanyin Tea - which is still piping hot - perfectly balanced on it.

Only problem being, she's just a normal tank, not like the one she saw when she snuck a look at the files for incoming students. So that meant that she is the one that actually needs fuel to move, so basically she now is just a tank with a cup of tea on it's barrel.

After rolling for a bit she found herself approaching a group of others, one of which was a staff, Crank if she remembered.

Anyway, stopping behind the group, she revved her engine and pointed the barrel, holding the mug of rare flavored water to them.

Last edited:
X
RulerOfChad RulerOfChad Cheesemick Cheesemick
As the group became increasingly larger- X noted there was another tank. This- pained him. While he did not know its allegiance- he was in a postion in which he was positive that the chances of it siding with Artem and his growing faction would be certain. At the very least- he could hope to win over Oskar and Joanna perhaps. He tapped Oskar on the shoulder and wrapped his arm around Joanna. "I have a small favor to ask of you- Im sorry to ask of it- but it came to mind. Of course- if you can help me with this- I can in turn help you with finding livestock and bones. And! I will offer you a place to stay should you become dissatisfied with your dorm- as well as a position in my study group. You see- the problem lies within another student- not a hard person to spot- they have large black wings that come out their back- but they happen to possess a drug that unfortunately kills magic- and it is my understanding they intend to use it- I need to find them- and ensure that they are either rid of this drug- or provide enough pressure to force them into a submissive state." He smiled at them- regardless of his awareness that his eye were wide and steeling into theirs. "So my... besties... can you help me with this", he chose specifically to pick words that would appeal to his peers. Bestie would appeal to Joanna- and the mention of magic being wiped out might apply to Oskar's emotions.

Finbar Cody

He did some out-loud speculating of his own, if only to soften the situation.
"It might not be, though. Don't salmon swim into freshwater to breed? Though rivers and all? I don't think they can trawl rivers. Of course, we'll have to ask."

Dr. Corey Crank

He was relatively steel-faced at the prospect of Oskar's methods, but couldn't help but laugh when Barbatos, described as an imp, protested. He grew serious again at the mention of a magic-killing drug. He sighed, the look on his face nearly deader than before the potion took effect. At this point, he wasn't sure if medical privacy laws were meaningful in a place like this, but having treated Vex Von Brandt before, and having to listen to him rant about how "unfair" it was that magic existed, if he was not misled about the kid's development before, he was sure that this would pose a threat to anybody with magic. Chemicals didn't abide by requests or demands, but he knew that if Vex had his way, the drug could work on both voluntary and involuntary magic, meaning that it could mean doom for those who relied on magic to exist.
"Oh no."

Just than suddenly a tank rolled up to the now group of 'besties' forming. This was Oskar first time seeing one in person, he was little surprised to see one just casually roll up in the school and no one seemed to act like this was strange. Than again a second though came to his mind. Why wouldn't a school like this have its own defence force? It made sense most schools have some sort of security guard or night guard. It also seemed to have some sort of cup on the end of its barrel, it smelled of tea, Oskar was more of a coffee person personally. "I suppose they accept us, they'll accept all kinds here." Barbatos muttered. That is rude Oskar though to himself, he's glad the tank supposedly couldn't hear them. "What do you mean if they'll accept us?" Oskar growled, he only just realized the insult Barbatos slipped in there about him.

Just than X seemed to want to grab their attention, he respectfully tapped him on the shoulder something he appreciated. He seemed closer to Joanna than he first though however, perhaps they really were besties and knew each other outside of when they came here, Oskar thought. He was offering quite a lot to help out with what he described as a small favour it was clearly much more than that. The most interesting part was a offer in his study group though, Oskar had to admit he was curious just what it was that X did. Oskar's already pale complexion grew far paler when X stopped talking. "Is such a drug possible?" Oskar muttered. "I know of a potion to help increases magic but the theory of science that does imply a potion to be able hinder ones magic properties. Many witches and warlocks of the ancient world brewed such things but their case it was in an effect to get closer in favour with dark lords. But Oskar you must always remember the very fundamental of science." "Science isn't about why its about why not?" "Exactly, we should always remain sceptical but I think we should go along with this X's plan. X must have some sort of magic of their own or perhaps their plan to take this drug for themselves to level the playing field? Either way we should follow them for now." "This student sounds like bad news...I don't know if I can be much help to you but if what your saying is true I have no choice but to help." Oskar said all this why directly facing X, he must of seemed mad.

X
Interactions: Cheesemick Cheesemick RulerOfChad RulerOfChad StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo

His plan had worked better than first anticipated. He had successfully drawn in Oskar it seemed- and even the good doctor was invested. "Yes indeed, oh no. Oskar my friend- I applaud and must sincerely offer you my thanks for your assistance. Now- I must say- considering at the very least that you- Oskar- have magic, we will need a figurative..." turning back to Joanna and dashing a glance at the now present tank- which simply... watched them- X was now even more so positive that it would be a valuable ally to Artem and a dangerous enemy to him. Perhaps he could try to recruit it? No, it was too risky in the current given situation. "... Or perhaps literal plan of attack. Now I have some ideas in mind- but- consideirng my ramblings- it would be rather rude to not take suggestions from the corwd would it not?" He attempted a fake laugh- but apparently then was the moment in which some of Oolart's blessing came across him- and the sound emerged was eldritch and echoey. Alarms of panic flashed in his head as he swiftly stopped the sound and eased the mutation off his vocal cords. He should have perhaps thought that he wouldnt control the power fully on the first day- and that it could pop up randomly.

Last edited:
"Perhaps this X is insane. Oskar be very careful with him. I have a inkling that while not demonic in nature that I can understand, this X is in bed with something chaotic. But I am just a humble servant of science as you know. My purpose isn't that of battle, strength or knowledge of other goetia demons." Barbatos spoke true as he was always compelled to while speaking to Oskar. "We should grab something to eat, it is around lunch time and I have come a very long way...If this...rival of yours had this drug already than I don't think we would be standing here." Oskar took a deep breath, he was very much forcing himself to speak so much and he had never been this hard on his lungs before. "How imminent is this threat of their drug? I'm sure we have time. Also this sort of thing might better be discussed with a sit down. Where we could relax better to easily express the situation. Go over what our...team of..." Oskar muttered. "Hahahah! I never though I would see the day, go on say it Oskar." Oskar always looked nauseous but he looked pretty bad right now. "Team of...besties skills and abilities are while also going over the allies of our rival."

X

interactions: Cheesemick Cheesemick RulerOfChad RulerOfChad StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo

Pondering the thought- X nodded. “It would be best to sit down to discuss this. Perhaps even with this rival if that’s how you choose to describe it.” Pulling his Makarov from his side he checked to see if it was loaded. Purposefully turning away from Oskar so that the firearm was concealed. Confirming that he had ammo, he placed it back in its hidden holster. “Let’s go then. Oh! But before this- I had a question for you Dr Crank.” He clapped his hand on the school medical practitioner’s back. “ I was wondering if a theory of mine could prove to fruition. There are- of course numerous ways to become a lich. Several of these rituals let’s say, call for the sacrifice of a soul- typically and almost exclusively one’s own soul. My question was that- in idea- if one could do the opposite. That is- to create a soul

Dr. Corey Crank

Dr. Crank exhaled sharply, uncomfortable with the question, even less with how it was framed. Many others might have denied that souls existed, or asserted the edict that souls could not be created, but this doctor wasn't keen on giving out information that could not be confirmed.
"Create a soul? First try defining the soul. Scholars, clergy, scientists; Even among themselves they can't agree on what a soul is. Even those who don't believe there is such a thing will be hard pressed to figure out what they're denying. It's like herding cats. I will say this much: Some claim that souls appear in hosts that aren't necessarily intended to house them. Some even say they've created souls at will, but they're always hard-pressed to repeat their results. "

X

Interactions: StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus (He’s still with the rest of the group just talking in a hushed tone)

X chuckled mildly. “A soul can be defined many ways yes Doctor? The same way that no one vampire can be exactly the same. And if you want results for an artificially created soul….” He clasped the doctors shoulder- “You are in fact speaking with one”

Dr. Corey Crank

"Are there any more like you?" The doctor's doubt probably showed. It wasn't necessarily doubt of the status X's soul or means of its creation, but it was nonetheless doubt mingling with his curiosity. After all, being able to replicate one's results was important. He didn't doubt that souls could be created by anyone with the know-how, he just doubted that anybody's understanding of the creation of souls was consistent enough with the way it could actually be done consistently.

Artem Malkov. Interactions Open
Dorm Halls to Front Entrance.

They had been aimlessly rolling about in the halls for a while now.. Though they're not to blame, Artem kept a sphere fixed under the front of their turret like someone holding their chin, conflicted thoughts running rampant within Artem's mind.

'It may be likely that Sunny would know about this.. But even then there could be some things that her parents keep from her. *Sigh* This is quite frustrating, nonetheless I shall give this lead to Ms. Skinner.'

Artem then snapped back to reality, where they realized that they were now at the front of the institute, and there seemed to be a group of other individuals.. One of which was X, another being a new tank.. and a few others. They looked back to their past interaction with the mysterious fellow, and had a feeling he may prove to be someone to keep an eye out for.

'Definitely someone to keep an eye out for.'

Gunther Die Stille to Dr. Dee Pennhurst and Persephone Skinner ( StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus )
(Been a while.. Please don't let this die.. please..)

Following the two with one hand holding on to Pennhurst, Gunther's thoughts trailed onto who could've been responsible for this..

'..Kiawe was always the type to cause a ruckus.. then again his flames likely can't do much to a magic sealed fiberglass dome.. The Valentine girl.. Ah, a youngin' like her wouldn't be interested at all in books...'

As he was entranced in his thoughts, a passing by student gawked at the sight of the injured librarian, and promptly snuck a pic of his cut and bruise before posting it to Villain.Net..

Let's just say that this just went public..

Persephone Skinner

"Oh! They're staring at us now." She exclaimed as some students' eyes followed the three as they passed. Conversations hushed and some students even help up their phones, eyes darting from the phone to librarian as though to confirm that it was indeed Gunther Die Stille on their screen on Villain.net.

Dr. Dee Pennhurst

"They're worried, I guess."

Persephone Skinner

"Wait a minute.... Are they taking pictures? You go on ahead with Gont, I'll handle this"

Dr. Corey Crank

He remembered the student casualties that he had to treat, and turned to look for them, only to find a tank had been behind him, which he had somehow missed before.
"Oh! Hello Evelyn." Noticing the teacup on her barrel, he smiled. "Interesting attachment you've got there."

Gunther Die Stille to Pennhurst & Skinner ( StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus )

Gunther didn't really mind the student attention.. though from Skinner's quote she wasn't happy about it.

It was likely too late anyway, what goes on Villain.Net stays on Villain.Net. Nothing to stop it from spreading. And judging from the amount of views and comments.. It was gonna make the villainous headlines for a while..

Evelyn Scorpio to Dr Corey Crank

Evelyn nodded her barrel in agreement, but slow enough to not spill the tea. The staff had learned she can somewhat communicate using barrel gestures, as such, she gestured to Crank: 'Doing alright. Wandering, usual.'

Location-Front entrance. Interactions-anyone nearby
With a resounding boom and a large amount of a oily black smoke like substance Alexander arrived. He looked around with his ever present smile. "Ah, finally I'm here." He said with a chuckle. He went to step forward and promptly fell on his face, showing the golden dagger sticking out of his back. "Oh my it seems I wasn't quite fast enough with that teleportation spell." He mumbled as he reach around to pull it out with a sickening 'schlorp' sound as it was yanked from his flesh. "Ouch." He said as he slowly got up and began dusting himself off his wound slowly healing as he did. "Well lets hope that Stalker returns the favor ten fold."

X
Interactions: Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus RulerOfChad RulerOfChad Cheesemick Cheesemick Dr.Sturgeon Surgeon Dr.Sturgeon Surgeon
As Artem rolled up to the group, X felt his face twist- both figuratively and literally. Although he quickly gained temperament over his anger- he could understand that one's face deforming into a group of eyes and maws wasn't exactly the best follow-up to a successful introduction, even X was aware of that. He mumbled off an excuse- "Excuse me. Bomb.". Ok, so not exactly the best excuse, but given the school's history- it made some sense. He stumbled towards the library, bumping into Fenris on the way there. He fell to the floor, his vision blurring as a tentacle shot out of his back. He turned towards Fenris, "Ah, its you. I appear to be having some..." he was cut off as his jawbone snapped and expanded with a sort of wet crackle. "Difficulties"

Lazaro

As the attack helicopter approached the school, Lazaro smiled. It's elegance was better than the photos. He had thrown together a quick plan to see the responsiveness of the students and staff- thus, he gave the signal as an APC smashed through the front gates, barely avoiding a student. Lazaro frowned, already he was somewhat dissapointed. His new school faculty filed out the armored vehicle. Seeing a massive gorilla fighting some students in the back gardens, he sighed and switched on the autocannon- high caliber bullets slammed into the beast's back- with a roar, it departed. Paratroopers landed on the roof and prepared to breach through the windows. It was time to see if Bergman was effective in his methods.

Astrid

Well, the gorilla problem was now taken care of. Unfortunately, Astrid was now dealing with the storm of ammunition roaring around her, sending dirt flying. She waved to Kupi, "We need to get to cover!"

Percival

Despite his attempts to wrestle the AK-47, Percival found himself unable, now running down the hall after it as the janitor grumbled a few paces behind him. Yet a new problem was faced as armed soldiers clad in black masks crashed through the windows. Thankfully, he had the perfect solution. WIth a cry of "POCKET SHOTGUN", Percival pulled out the aforementioned contraption, it was little more than a twisted heap of metal and wood, a crude handle carved at the base. Percival pulled the trigger, only to go down with a wail as the device detonated in his hands.

Azarenth

Azarenth mind stopped blanking as they realized that they were now, in fact, alone in the halls. Perhaps they had been blanking out for three minutes, perhaps for three years, all they knew was that they were now staring at the canister on the floor- which then went off in a flash of light- leaving them reeling and their ears ringing. A gruff voice told them not to resist as a net was launched at them, sending them toppling to the ground.

Arlo

It was Arlo's first day at Tudor-Lestrange, and he was late. immensely late in fact, as the sun was now setting. That or he was flying under a mobile cool spot, which was highly doubtful. It was only as he heard the sound of rotors that he swerved out the way. He then proceeded to crash into a hard object- which grunted as fabric wrapped around them and they went into a tailspin. Realising the chance of, you know, dying, Arlo finally freed himself from the malleable prison... only to get tangled in some... strings? Regardless of what they were, he knew the feeling of crashing through a tree when it happened, and thats exactly what occurred.The strings dug into his skin as below him, a sickening wet snap was heard, and a sort of ragged gasp. Clicking his tongue, he soon realised that he had just assisted in the hanging of a man parachuting. "Oh"

Jeremiah

You know, he had come to expect a lot of things from Tudor-Lestrange. Fun games? Yes. Interesting people? Of course! Now it was true that some of those people attempted to murder, torture, and maim him- but that was besides the point. What he had not expected- was armed soldiers to hold him and the rugby team hostage in the school gym. Yet thats exactly what was happening. In a flash of clarity, maybe he should have taken into account that a school full of people hellbent on world domination- with access to superpowers... and magic... and probably the most advanced technology... OK, so maybe the governments of the world wouldnt take that lightly. Alas, it appeared Tyler Orville, a half-orc and perhaps one of the youngest serial killers, had finally made the professional basketball team! Good for him.

Alistair

"DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!", Alistair protested as he vainly struggled against the armed soldiers dragging him to the gym. The trio stopped, and for a brief moment, Alistair felt pride at his family name, lifting his chin up. The pride quickly vanished, along with the presence of a non-broken nose as a fist made contact with his face. He yelped, hitting the ground and crawling towards the wall, cowering. "Wh-what was that for?", he whimpered. The soldier stared down at him, dark eyes behind the black mask. "I didn't like your tone", he responded cooly. Alistair's face twitched as rage filled him to the brim. "A KRYTHE IS NOT PUNISHED, A KRYTHE PUNISHES, AND YOU TOO WILL BE PUNISHED YOU SON OF A-" He was cut off rather rapidly as the buttstock of a rifle slammed into the side of his head, knocking him out cold.

Kat

As Ms. Skinner and the librarian were recorded live- Kat sulked in the back of the library. She could hear faint rumbling and crashing noises, masked only by the students commotion. Frowning, she tried to listen in, only to have more noise erupt as all the phones went black. Shortly thereafter, the doors were kicked open, a canister was thrown in- and shortly thereafter, light burst from it. The room erupted around her, she fell to the floor, as her vision cleared, she could see black boots enter the room, and the sound of air bursting from a balloon. Students toppled over, nets clinging their body as others still, were brought to their knees by whoever else was in the room, Kat took the oppurtunity to run as her peers protested and were brought to the ground, delving deeper into the library.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back