• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tudor Lestrange Institute of Villainy and Henchmanship - Main

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

StrixDesmodus

Totally human, I swear!
Budding minds may become the next great dictator, but not everybody is here willingly, some kidnapped in order to fill in a quota at this high school for future villains. Whether your parents enrolled you, you came on your own, or you were kidnapped from wherever you were before this…. Well, you’re stuck here, like it or not.
Welcome to the Tudor Lestrange Institute of Villainy and Henchmanship.

Knott Lazarus

Tudor Lestrange Institute would soon be bustling again, and Knott knew they had little time before the new and returning students would arrive, meaning that they might have to defend their stuff in the event that the little asterisk next to their name, marking them an expendable, would get them de-roomed. Their sulking in the cafeteria would soon have to come to an end, just in case.
Walking at a moderate pace, they headed to their jeopardized destination. They didn't yet know who their roommate or roommates would be, as it had yet to be posted the last time they looked, but they now watched as the papers were pinned to the bulletin board, and as some kidnapped students and their luggage were dumped in various positions. None were awake yet, and Knott didn't bother waking any of them up, instead heading to their room. They'd find out who they would room with sooner or later.

Thora

I arrived. Wow this school better be as good as they said they were. I look across the front lawn. "Ahh!" There's bodies everywhere. What a mess, someone should clean this up. Oh, oh wait is that a...horse? (horse is what she calls all equine even if they have wings) Sure enough I see an equine laying on the ground. "Huh" well not my concern better get into the school. I start walking toward the doors glancing around at the other bodies. Thankfully they aren't my problem. I watch my electricity web between my fingers, finally I can use this power for something.

Ludwig von Toddburger

Interacting with: N/A

A cold breeze follows closely, a hearse parking on the curb of the prestigious school’s drop off. The youngest of the family of cultists, now old enough to enroll, has come willingly, wishing to expand his knowledge; he was curious as to how much he could be taught, in spite of his prodigal abilities. Out of the supposed family car appears Ludwig, radiating feelings of dreariness. He exhales from his nose, relaxing his shoulders before gathering his things from the back seat of the vehicle: his leather messenger bag, which had been used by his mother in her developmental years, filled with his personal effects; and a suitcase, jammed full of many clothes and assorted desirables. He had tried to pack light, his guardians insisting the school would provide many things. At last, he made his approach, the car disappearing into the distance behind him, pulling his possessions close to his body as he scuffled towards the institute. As little social interaction as possible was ideal, but Ludwig was aware it would eventually become unavoidable. He cared little for whom he would inevitably be made to bunk with, as, realistically, he would speak to them very little. There were many students outside, forming smaller crowds, which the necromancer avoided like the plague, but took note of the sheer diversity of the attendees, composed of many different races and prospects, some which he did not recognize. This will certainly make for an interesting experience, for better or for worse.

Vex Von Brandt

As the incredibly long car ride took its toll on Vex's wings, he wished that something could have been done to shorten the trip. Sure, there were plenty of breaks along the way, but the efficiency of the somewhat last-minute trip called for only enough time to stretch his wings for a bit, then get back into the car for a few more hours of cramped conditions. If only the top secret laboratory were closer to Ohio.
When the time came, when Dr. Von Brandt's car pulled into the parking lot and parked, Vex said his goodbyes to the various scientists and grabbed his luggage for another year at TLI.

"Well, at least I'm here early," He noted, telling by the still-unconscious bodies strewn across the front lawn.
He made the trek down the path, stretching his enormous wings as he went, preparing to take flight when he found a spot where he wasn't likely to bump into anybody. When he finally came to what looked like a good place for takeoff, he picked up speed in both pace and flapping, leanind forward and eventually getting off the ground. Unfortunately, one of his bags slipped off of his shoulder, nearly hitting a student with silvery hair.
Vex turned in the air and made a hasty landing, as he was sure that the bag in question had his journal, which had the entirety of his research notes.

Last edited:
Already within the depths of the Institute, a certain machine lay dormant. It was not exactly in a place most of the arriving students would wander, and so far fit into the background as an inoperative appliance. But as the first students began arriving, something strange occurred. At first merely a few lights turned on, but as time went on and more and more students found their way to Lestrange's for one reason or another, the Machine's glow grew more and more visibly functional.

Until eventually its lights dimmed more with a single message appearing upon its display.

[Fabricator Online...]

Far outside the institute high in the sky, a private flying vessel was making its way through the sky overhead. Emblazoned on the vessel were symbols portraying wide smiles, piloting it was a rather simple robot that adjusted their direction as they closed in. In the rear portion of the vessel, a young girl was suiting up in a yellow jumpsuit whilst simultaneously looking upon the Institute with glee in her eyes. This little darling was none other than the Sunny Smiles soon to be CEO of SmileCo and all around bundle of joy. While Tudor Lestrange had been fairly blatant in its self-description as a school for the villainously inclined, Sunny couldn't help but feel as though the lessons it taught could be invaluable for her if she really wanted to make everyone's lives better when she became CEO.

So she had her best robots pile in the best vehicle she'd designed then set off for Tudor with gracious thanks to her numerous fans across the globe for sending their best wishes with her. And now she was finally here with a kick in her step and joy in her heart. They were fairly high up, but already she couldn't help but bubble with excitement over the thought of all the friends she'd be making.

As she slid on her big handy dandy helmet that looked more like a fishbowl than anything else, she eyed something below. There were many interesting individuals using their powers to make their way to the School, some were probably labeled as villains like her or henchmen, but Sunny's eyes went to what looked like a large pile of rock moving towards the Institute.

"Oooh!" she cooed before leaning back "HB! Open her up!"

She spun around as a hatch opened in the bottom of the ship, hopping from one foot to the other as the other robots helped her suit up.

Far below, that small hill of shifting rock that was heading directly for the school was not the result of some geological atrocity, it was instead the result of the large boy riding atop it. With his large arms folded over his chest, he eyed the approaching school with suspicion. But before the hill he was riding could even get close, he reached out with one hand, causing it to stop. He reared back with that hand, causing the hill to mimic his action. Using his control over the hill he flung himself towards the Institute at high speed, leaving the hill to fall apart without his control guiding it. He sailed towards the Institute, looking over a crowd of arriving students as he began to plummet.

Many had to scatter out of his way as he spun through the air in order to catch himself, his feet skidded along the ground before coming to a stop, with him standing tall and stretching his neck muscles out before turning his attention to the school building itself.

Malik Bruschnov knew that attending this Academy were to be the world's next generation of horrid individuals, whether they be conniving business owners or mad brutes aiming to lay waste. His reason for putting himself among them?

At least they'd be more honest about how terrible they were compared to everyone else.

Malik had had more than enough of people claiming to do good whilst hiding all their misdeeds in the shadows. He despised this duplicitous nature more than any atrocities or violence, for how could anyone find satisfaction in their work if they weren't honest to themselves about it? Malik hoped that people who would go so far as to label themselves Evil would be less likely to lie about their intent, as he couldn't bring himself to work for anything less.

So here he stood, signing on as a Henchman and already looking over the masses to gauge his potential clientele. He could spot at least three big guys in dark black and red armor already declaring themselves conquerors of the world. A crowd of various henchmen looked between the three, trying to gauge which would be the best to serve under. Malik was less than impressed, ever since being evil became more mainstream Dark Armored Overlords had become a dime a dozen. All three looked almost indistinguishable from one another despite the different styles of armor, even their deep and menacing voices sounded similar despite ranging in gravel.

"Do you see, man of rock?!?"

Malik looked to the side to see a kid dressed up in what looked like a cheap mad scientist costume, "You speak to me?"

"Yes!" the boy snickered before gesturing towards the Overlord Trio "See the masses delude themselves into believing their own exuberance?!?"

Malik immediately rolled his eyes, knowing this archetype by heart as well, "We no see powers yet, maybe they impressive?"

"Impressive? Ha!" the Mad Scientist held up his hands before clenching them tightly "The Bipedal filth could only dream of achieving even an ounce of the greatness that the true rulers of earth can achieve!"

Malik took a moment to look down at the Mad Scientist's two legs "Right... that would be-?

The Mad Scientist opened his hands and immediately started spewing slugs from his palms, "The SLUGS! OUR TRUE LORDS AND MASTERS!!! AHAHAHAHA!"

Malik had to give it to him, he'd probably get points for his evil laugh alone, but that didn't exactly make him feel better about the pick of villains to serve so far. He took a step back from numerous slugs now squirming on the ground and watched the Mad Scientist laugh his way through the crowd, espousing the glory of slugs to everyone around him. Malik's first impression was nothing if not underwhelming, but that didn't matter.

Because so far, he hadn't had to deal with a single lie.

He'd just have to keep that trend going while finding a good honest Menace to work for.

As he continued scanning the crowd, something landed beside him... a lot of somethings actually. Malik crouched to pick up a few of them, finding them to be pieces of candy and flowers. Raising an eyebrow, he looked up to see a plethora of flowers and candy raining down towards the school from a large parachute. Some blonde girl was dangling from a bright yellow parachute with a massive smile on it, raining that stuff down on the crowds below while some overly joyful music reverberated from her.

"A happy first day to you!" as she sailed down towards the ground, Sunny spoke through an internal mic that amplified her voice "Good luck, friends! Good luck to you all!"

Autumn

"Owww." My head hurts a bit, I struggle to open my eyes. Wonder what hit me this time maybe another plane? I finally get my eyes open. I'm in a yard or lawn and infront of...school? Where am I? This is not home. I try to get up struggling at first but manage to stand, only a little wobbly. Plink. plink. plink. These little hard things come raining down and keep hitting me. "What is this stuff?" I pick it up an look at it closer. Candy? I glance up at a girl who appeares to be throwing it everywhere. I pick some up in my wing and hurtle it back at her, it doesn't even get close to her so that was a waste. I am about to go towards the school when I find a, no, my bag from home I hook it around and below my left wing, guess I'll find out why I was dropped here. I begin troting over to the school when I realize that there's other bodies just laying around. I walk up to a pretty looking gal. "Hey! Can you hear me? I need to know what this place is." She doesn't seem to stir so I nudge her with my hoof. "If you don't get up I will stomp you!" I nudge her again. "Finally!" I see her begin to stir so I stick my face really close to her so that I can scare her. Mwahaha.

Piper

"If you don't get up I'll stomp you" ....huh? My eyes pop open to see a horse, or I guess a pegasus face super close. "Ahh!" I rocket up into a standing position. Then I get a head rush. "Crap." I feel my consciousness leave me. Hopefully I didn't hit the ground to hard.

Autumn

"Um, hey you weren't supposed to do that!" How do I deal with this? Well you are the one that scared her. Argh, but why should I deal with it? My brain shrugged. You are not helpful. It shrugged again. I sit down next to this unconscious body. "You still have to wake up so I know why we are here."

KIAWE

A rusty black pickup truck with three sixes roughly painted onto the side in bright red pulled up to the school, blasting a nearly incomprehensible Soundcloud rap. The door flung open and Kiawe jumped out, wearing a holey red T-shirt and a pair of shorts, with a backpack slung over one shoulder. The backpack was in tatters, most of his belongings already falling out, but he didn't seem to care.
"Break their legs, my boy!" shouted Kiawe's father from within the truck.
Kiawe laughed and slapped his hand. "What's the point of telling me that every year? Damn right I'm gonna break their legs."
As his dad drove off, Kiawe started heading towards the front doors. Along the way, he flashed many people a very crude hand gesture, shouting "LOSER" at others.
He felt something hit him on the head and looked to see what it was. A flower!? He pretty irritated, but stumped on how a flower could just fall from the sky like that. Kiawe squinted up at the sky to see where it could've possibly come from, and saw Sunny attached to a parachute, floating towards the school. He was pissed. Not only did she hit him in the head with a daffodil, but she was playing happy songs and wishing everyone good luck while she did so.
"I DON'T NEED YOUR LUCK SUNNY!!!" he shouted, chucking his backpack at her.

Francis Sato

The day before was turbulent, Francis having come home to his mother yelling at him about how he'd regret cutting his own hair. Well, he sort of regretted not going to a barber for that, just not that his hair was now ear-length instead of in a long braid. He was looking like someone he was comfortable being, he had thought until his mother had seen him and started her spiel. Surely, no matter who he was, he would be nobody if his mother wasn't yelling at him.
That day had culminated in Francis packing a bag and leaving the house that had called him by a name he no longer would go by.
He had fallen asleep on a park bench when he was sure his mother, or a cop, wasn't behind him.

He woke up being dumped out of the back of the van onto the front lawn of the Institute, and didn't bother to fight back, just running in any direction, weaving through the people, as soon as he could pick himself up from the grass.

Dr. Dee Pennhurst

She quickly hung up her cell phone when she got out the school's front door, having ensured Mr. Bergmann that she was going to explain the situation to the kidnapped students, assuming any of them were awake.
Pocketing the phone, and looking up from her clipboard, she veered off of the path at the sight of Vex turning around midair and landing and found that he wasn't the only student who was in the air when a carnation landed on her head. As she searched the sky for the source of the flower, she saw Sunny Smiles parachuting down, throwing the flowers and candy in question and wishing everyone good luck and a happy first day.
Another student went around shouting "Loser!" to practically everyone he came across, earning him a few looks of annoyance from his fellow students. Dr. Pennhurst was glad she didn't have to deal with conflicts between students just yet. They weren't in the building, and so far no blood has been drawn.

"Attention!" she shouted, "Welcome to Tudor Lestrange Institute of Villainy and Henchmanship." This duty was getting old to her, but nonetheless she was the one stuck doing it.

Alexander had just gotten home after another basketball practice. Slipping off his shoes and throwing his socks into a corner, he wiggled his toes as they breathed in the fresh smell of lilies. His mother enjoyed gardening and this was probably the newest addition to the house.
“I’m home, Mom!” Al exclaimed, walking into the living room. To his surprise, there was no response. Looking around, it seemed like his mother wasn’t home. Strange. Walking into the kitchen, hoping to find a snack of some sort, Al noticed that the refrigerator door was left open. Walking towards the fridge, he failed to notice a dark figure moving behind him. Groaning that the ice cream had probably melted, the last thing Al saw was a pretty ripe looking banana on the kitchen floor, before everything went black.

Al woke up, sprawled out on a grassy lawn. He was confused. Rubbing his eyes, he got up slowly, into a sitting position. There were many students around him. Was he was at a school of some sort? Frowning, he looked around and was about to stand up, when he was hit in the eye with a perfectly wrapped candy. Looking into the sky, he saw a girl using a bright yellow parachute.

“Thanks!” Al exclaimed. A little candy couldn’t do too much harm. Unwrapping it, he was interrupted by a shouting woman.

”Welcome to the Tudor Lestrange School of Villainy and Henchman!”

Al was confused. Villainy? Henchman? This sounded like some awful CW drama idea. Looking around, he tried to find another confused person. Surely he wasn’t the only confused person there. Maybe this was Heaven? Was he dead? Why was it raining candy and flowers? Al was confused. He already felt mentally exhausted and surely, he couldn’t be the only confused person. He didn’t like the uncertainty. It didn’t feel right at all...

X

The car X's "acquaintance" had so generously provided pulled to the school. A sprawling fortress sure to have both modest and extravagant rooms inside- it would impress most of his current age. He was not most. As the chauffeur opened the door he exited the vehicle. He had dressed simply for the day- a pitch black three-piece suit with fishes of color in the form of a scarlet tie and gloves. The driver handed him his bags- nothing but two large leather briefcases. In front of him were nothing but more possible threats- as he sent the driver off he flashed him a smile- not the kind one gives from joy of course- he was artificial- he could feel but not understand emotion- he saw no need for it. No, this smile was much like one a wolf gives before consuming his prey. As he dropped the facial expression he turned to the threats. They were tossing candy and using obscene gestures. Barbarians- but what could he expect? They were naturally born after all- subject to the prison of emotion and morality that held them back- that weakened them- none looked viable as a puppet yet. He would have to wait and observe them more closely. He loosened his grip on his left briefcase slightly- it was empty of course- but it was a tool- a means to an end- whoever attempted to strike on his weakness were those he needed to watch- those who did nothing or went for the left instead were fool. The opening had a needle tipped with a venom meant to cause nothing but pain. He did not care about his own pain- pain is necessary to accomplish the endgame. He strode through the chaotic mess that the others had made until he made his way into the Institute. He was here- he noted in his head that the first step had been taken- he could not congratulate himself quite yet- he needed to survey the environment so as to ensure his next step did not send him falling into the abyss of failure that many of his peers would inevitably reside in if he was successful here.

Last edited:
Sunny was on cloud nine, both figuratively and literally!

As she sailed down to the school, she heard a chorus of yelling which meshed together and became fairly inaudible as a result. Her constantly blaring happy music probably wasn't helping, but she was certain that they were all cheers of joy and appreciation from her happy schoolmates who were eager to join her for another wonderful year of learning and cooperation! Yet even through all of that she recognized one voice, though she couldn't exactly make out what it was saying.

Didn't matter, she simply turned in its direction and called out, "Hi Kiawe!!!" with delight before a backpack slammed against her stomach and nearly threw her off course. She caught it with relative ease though, holding it close as she neared the ground even more "Thanks Kiawe!!!" she shouted as her feet finally touched the ground.

A simple flex was all it took for the cables of her parachute to detach. Sunny immediately gave a polite bow to several of her new classmates, unaware that her now-out of control Parachute had been blown into several of them, with others getting tangled as the Parachute threatened to lift them into the sky.

Sunny was far too concerned with returning Kiawe's welcome backpack, and so turned in the direction his yelling had come from and began skipping towards it.

Meanwhile, Malik sighed as he fiddled with the cord of the Parachute he was now trapped in. Unlike the other students caught in its cables, Malik was unflinching even when pulled. The result was him essentially acting as the weight holding the rest of the struggling students down, but his large fingers were having trouble undoing the cable. At that very moment, he figured this was exactly what those seagulls or otters caught in fishing line must feel like.

Nevertheless, he embarked on the task of untangling himself from the billowing parachute, even as an announcement went out that drew the attention of most of the students. A woman had called out for them to give her their attention.

Malik came to a stop besides several of the kidnapped students, fingers still fiddling with the cables of the parachute which billowed behind him in the wind. In spite of this, he looked at the kidnapped for a moment before rolling his eyes at the looks of confusion.

"Focus on introduction." he stated to them, only for the few other students who were stuck in the parachute to start whining about the cables being too tight or wanting to get down.

"You hush too," he ordered them before giving his attention to the speaker "important words, coming."

X

The one who reminded X of a child released herself from the parachute and it almost immediately began catching other students in its wake. He tilted his head-
"Interesting" He removed his pen and notepad from his suit and began to take notes. He had heard of the yellow one before- or at least of the company in which's logo she had plastered across the vehicle she arrived in. He made a quick sketch of her face to ensure his notes would not be mixed up- muttering to himself as he wrote "Easily excitable, painfully friendly, seemingly not inclined villainously- unless it is a facade? It is an effective one at that- she should be considered a threat- do not underestimate- it could be her plan" another person quickly shut up the whining students who were as mindless as the parachute they found themselves caught in. Finally, someone who was both interesting and not wearing a bright yellow suit. He closed the notebook with a snap and recast it into his suit's pocket. Focusing on the teacher and ensuring that every word would reach his ears.

Last edited:
KIAWE

He grinned as his backpack made contact with his target, and his grin widened when she began flying off course and the parachute went haywire. That should've shown her, but for some reason Sunny was now heading his direction, with what he figured was a mocking smile plastered on her face. She was carrying his backpack, obviously intending to throw it back at him. Well that was fine---Kiawe considered himself a dodgeball champion.
One of the teachers had started speaking, but Kiawe ignored her. He'd heard the same speech over and over again, but even if he hadn't, fighting was his top priority. Who even listened to teachers, anyways?
"Bring it on, fish bowl!" Kiawe shouted, cracking his knuckles as Sunny skipped towards him. "Come on! Throw it! Just do it, I dare you!"

1622869036344.png
Oolart
interaction:​
while everyone else had started arriving one more standoutish figure they had at least four limbs two strangely long tails multiple mouths and eyes sprouting across their somewhat humanoid and female-looking body needless to say they appeared to be... hardly earthly and certainly not an alien but simply something rather strange, tho they and all there mouths seemed to be smiling cheerfully as they looked at the assembly and chuckling. "ELLOOOO EVERYONE READY TO RUIN THE WORLD" there multiple mouth smoke at once chuckling at the same time.

X

Observing: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (Oolart)

No less than a couple minutes after his first observations did another come across his mind. A figure stood out beyond all others- a somewhat feminine abomination. Multiple tails, limbs, eyes, and mouths where they should not be- an eldritch horror- a work of art. His eyes narrowed as he gazed upon the specimen- it was somewhat as he was- going against the order nature had so delicately laid within its own children. He doubted he could make the masterpiece his puppet- nor would he try- rather he needed to observe it far closer- it would most definitely pose a threat to his goals. Why cared for something you do not need after all? Why did it need humanity when it was already the pinnacle of life- it had hit the point in which chaos becomes order and order becomes chaos. His current body- although vastly similar to the peak performance of a human his age- could be adapted- is it possible there would be an eldritch entity- a symbiotic entity of course- that could prove to be mutually beneficial to him? if any knew it would be being he saw chuckling several yards away. He scribbled furiously in his notebook- attempting to draw it- capturing what he saw before scratching over the drawing- it would not be adequate enough- he did not know the extent of its form nor its powers over perception- this on its own would confuse most. He would not allow himself to join the ranks of the weak and confused- he could not allow it. He moved in closer- only several feet apart now- placing his empty briefcase below him and sitting upon it- he drilled into all his mind could currently comprehend of the being and wrote notes on each aspect he noted. Once again his habit of muttering his notes came to light

"Subject appears to be otherworldly in origin- maintaining enough humanoid aspects in its current form in order to adequately integrate without driving other students insane or possibly an experiment such as myself? Extra limbs are darker in tone than the rest of the body- with purple bioluminescence visible in its limbs and matching the glow emitted from its eyes. Multiple maws seem to act in unison though it is possible that it could also have individual control over each mouth. It is in fact one being however- rather than a host body for a hive. Acts as normal as any other villainous youth- natural thoughts or a mask in order to hide its capabilities? Additional observation required..."

Last edited:
1622869036344.png

Oolart
interaction: RealBillClinton RealBillClinton
Eyes shifted to face the male that had approched oolart a few of the mouths dotting its side smiled and the lump of blackish hair seemed too to smile. “sup there“ the mouths on their left side replied the rest of oolart turning to face the humanoid that had decided to approach at least presumably what was the front of the entity one set of limbs resting on their hips another cross and the last simply hanging down to their sidelong strange tails twisting around their legs as eyes seemed to glide across oolarts flesh to face them as well. Listening to the guy speak out loud it made oolart smile various different laughs emanating from each individual mouth. getting a lot closer to the other guy a long pinkish tongue emerged form the main “mouth” upon their head licking the male before quickly retracting. “Hmm different taste there i’d love to take a bite out of you delicious” they’d comment a few mouths speaking it’s voice a mixture of feminine and masculine vocalization. “ to answer your observations there used to have a much nicer form till my essence got bound to a human, been trying to fix it since then eaten a few dozen cultist to get stuff started but haven’t managed to get very far, something to do with the human minds iv been swallowing hard to get them to stop looking at least vaguely human, anyway names oolart” they’d respond making very little sense in all honesty

X

Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (Oolart)

The entity responded to his own muttering- not quite satisfying his need for a deeper knowledge. He processed the "different taste" that supposedly came from him
"A different taste you say? I would hope so- it would be concerning if one who was grown from a fetus within a jar tasted naturally." He stood, circling around the entity, peering into various different maws- feeling the difference in texture between the humanoid arms and the tentacles. "Oh yes, I suppose I should share my name as well- I will be honest with you at the very least as I doubt that this will remain hidden from the faculty nor my fellow peers- but I blackmailed another student into giving me this spot. His name isn't important therefore I shall be going by my own- you may call me X"

Last edited:
The world crawled to a stop, the students frozen mid stride, the humming birds and bees wings moving to a near halt as everything seemed to turn into a photo. Everything except for Taris herself who walked down the street taking in the scene of the students arriving and waking up. The world had not in truth frozen, time did not stand still instead Taris was moving so fats that from her perspective everything stopped and while she to her own perception walked she moved faster than most things could perceive time itself seeming to struggle to keep up with her. Taris had little intent to be a villian her family were henchmen and they were proud of it. She was the first to have such a power and yet she planned to continue the tradition. Taris had been raised to become a good minion she knew how to put on a show and knew to not upstage the villains. Whiel it was not the most ambitious goal it was likely a safer one, minions were oddly better prevised than their masters, one could even talk about it just like your average 9 to 5 job. That was how you should see it, but of course there was more to it and being a proper minion required training and theatrics. People watched heroes and villains battle and paid little mind to the minions as anything but road bumps for the heroes, yet without proper training the impact of the heroes was lessened. If a minion wasn't sent flying, if a minion didn't miss their shots, then what the hero or villains did looked less impressive. That was the real role of minions to hype of the heroes and villains by being defeated.

The question was who should she hook up with? Taris knew school was a place to make connections, get in good with future bosses and hone your acting skills. With that Taris slowed herself down and the world sped up until it was at normal speed. To many she would have seemingly have just appeared in the middle of the groups.

Artem Malkov

I wake up from my long slumber... and see nothing but tight darkness, I start to panic, but then remember why I'm here... "This façade I've made, to keep the naïve out of my conflict... I can only hope it works.. " I whisper to myself, stretching my suspension and starting my engine.

It's been a few hours in here, the occasional bumps on the outside road jolt the container I sit in, and the rustling of the leaves on my turret along with the sounds of other cars passing by earlier. Now I only hear the faint sounds of nature and the Semi's motor. We stopped. Guess I've arrived, I give myself a rev to confirm I'm ready to be unloaded 'This front, stands now!'

The doors opened, and light touches my chassis for the first time again as I roll down the ramp. The golden Sickle and Hammer crossing each other on red background framed with golden leaves shine upon the grey furry material of my Ushanka as I aim my barrel to the sky and shout " FOR MOTHER RUSSIA!!!" To make my presence known, I fire a shot with a loud boom to ring others of the upcoming soviet might.

Last edited:
Sunny danced her way through the crowd towards Kiawe, swinging the backpack out of the way of passing students as she spun with its momentum. Like a ballerina performing on ice, Sunny never once slowed down, merrily prancing her way towards Kiawe as she prepared to return his backpack in the friendliest way possible. So focused on this was she, that she didn't even notice many of her fellow students turning to look at something.

She couldn't be distracted now of all times, Kiawe was right there. She could see him past several students, massaging his hands as he eyed her. He just looked so darn eager to greet her that she felt her own smile widening as a result. He even asked her to toss it to him, whatever was in there must've been really important! She did as he asked, spinning around and building momentum so she could get his backpack to him as quickly as possible.

But just as she was going to let go, she heard the voice of a very familiar and friendly teacher calling out for everyone to pay attention to her. Sunny immediately paused, but the momentum had been to great for the tattered backpack to withstanding.

Even though her hands stopped, the backpack ripped open sending its contents flying at Kiawe and the students nearby, but Sunny was to ecstatic at seeing Dr. Pennhurst again to care.

"Look Kay-Kay!" she called out while throwing the rest of the backpack his direction "Its Dr. P!"

She immediately spotted the tallest student nearby, some giant alligator-man who was also looking at Dr. Pennhurst, and immediately hopped towards him. The Gator-Man grunted as he felt something on his back, growling loudly as he reached back for it. Alas, he was just far too muscly for his own good. His immense arms couldn't cross the expanse of his back, and so Sunny was free to scale him like a step ladder even as he became more and more agitated.

"Hi Dr. P!!!" she greeted loudly once getting high enough "Its so good to see you again!"

As Sunny happily waved at Dr. Pennhurst, the Gator-Man began spinning whilst trying to rip her off of him. She seemed nonplussed by his flailing, waving and greeting up a storm even as the Gator-Man spun again. His tail slammed into a nearby student and sent them flying over the crowd.

Coincidentally, in that direction Malik just so happened to be trying to listen to the teacher without interruption. Unfortunately the distant yelling of Sunny and the folks still trapped in the parachute weren't making that easier.

"Get us down already!" one shouted

"Why you no trying escape if so much energy for yelling?" Malik sighed

"I can't even move my arms you bastard!" another called out "You can move just fine!"

"Trying to focus." Malik stated "Important orientation right now, work to free after-"

It was at that very moment that a student was sent flying through the air and slammed into Malik's side. The folks in the parachute went quiet for a moment, as Malik hadn't been moved by the impact. He merely sighed and looked to the fleshy mutant now clinging to his side. They weren't dead, so that was a plus. But when a face that was no more than a giant toothy grin looked at him, her raised an eyebrow.

"Sorry 'bout that, Sunny's bein' Sunny again- wait." the tooth-mutant paused "Mal? What you doin' here?"

Malik sighed "Hello Pieter, save questions for later. I am try to be focusing now." he looked back to Dr. Pennhurst "Even if colleagues making that-"

In the background a tank was yelling about Russia, but Malik stayed focused.

"-Difficult."

X

Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (Oolart) Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo (Artem) Karcen Karcen (Taris)

X stepped back from the entity.

"Thank you for allowing me to observe you- I hope we can work out a mutual beneficiary agreement- I'll stay in touch", He handed the entity a business card- it was completely black with gold letters imprinted- it was quite simple really- just the letter X and his phone number at the end. He turned to the one who had sped in incredibly fast- also wearing yellow. He approached her- as he did- a tank barreled out of a truck- an old Soviet T-34- with the way it talked and moved in perfect harmony- and the sound level of the voice- he could presume it was somehow living. He would have to approach it next- he stopped in front of the girl.

"Im terribly sorry to ask, but if I may know two things- firstly- how exactly did you gain these abilities of yours, and secondly- what do you want from this school? What is your plan, what is your endgame?, he had already begun the process on the entity but he could be much more direct with this girl- he did not know the full extent of her abilities- but he knew enough to be able to expect certain outcomes should the odds not play in his favor

Ludwig von Toddburger
Interacting with:
Vex Von Brandt
StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus

He had been busy trying to tune out the noise caused by the huge object in the sky, and almost didn’t notice when a bag hit the ground hard beside him, slumping over on the concrete; the necromancer gazing up at any possible source. He settled on what appeared to be a teacher with giant bird wings, apparently going in for a landing nearby. He picked up the bag, making his way to where he estimated the owner was going to touch down. He stood up a little straighter before he spoke, a sign of respect for his intellectual superior.
“Did you, um... drop this, sir? I hope nothing inside is, uh... damaged.”

Artem Malkov

Observation: CommunistFool, Huntertabbysandshark3, GrieveWriter

I rotate my turret to observe my surroundings, and spot a young man approaching some sort of eldritch humanoid that appeared feminine 'hmm, probably should keep a tab on those two...' I thought to myself. Looking more, I also spot a young lady in yellow with some glass helmet, and a being who appears made to be of rock 'they seem interesting' I thought 'Mother always said to make new friends in new environments!' and with that, I begin to roll over to introduce myself.

Vex Von Brandt

As he landed near Ludwig, Vex was surprised to find that the necromancer was returning it to him. And he called him sir, no less! Vex knew it was the lab coat, which he always wore for this sake. Being mistaken for a teacher had it's advantages. He appreciated the irony of the guy in what looked a lot like the garb of a warlock returning a bag of books, one of which containing a lot of information on magic suppressing drugs.
"It's just some books, they're not likely to break or anything," Vex said with a smile, "Nothing a little tape won't fix, if they'd even need that."
With that, Vex took the bag, returning it to his shoulder and scanned the ground nearby for any possibly missing books, finding an array of feet, but no books. They must all still be in the bag, he concluded.
"So, what's your name? I'm Vex." He said, giving up the charade of teacher-ness.

Dr. Dee Pennhurst

Her eyes widened at the sight of Sunny, and her current method of standing out from the crowd. She looked like she was wrestling an alligator, though she supposed at this point the alligator was wrestling her.... And losing at that.
"Hi Sunny! Getting a head start, I see. Good, good." She then returned to a shout, so that anybody who wasn't too caught up in the chaos could hear. "The doors will be officially opened soon, and you will be able to go to your rooms when they open. If anybody has any questions at all, I am here to answer them."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back