• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tudor Lestrange Institute of Villainy and Henchmanship - Main

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Al looked at the tank curiously, as the tank seemed to attempt to comfort it. It was strange, to discover that a tank would be perhaps one of the most comforting and kind people he would meet at a school dedicated to evil. Although the tank seemed to be a bit outdated in terms of knowledge (the Soviet Union didn't exist anymore), Al figured that it was better to have a friend than to not have any at all.
"Thanks... Comrade Artem," Al replied awkwardly, noticing the tank extend a barrel of its turret towards his hand. The teenage boy took the turret and shook it firmly. Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo

Then, a mini version of a human being, specifically a teenage boy with spiky black appeared, extending his arms out and throwing flames at the girl who had showered everyone with candy, along with Artem the Tank. Al was confused, partially because the girl seemed friendly enough and free candy was always a good thing, unless it was from a stranger who came from a white van. And Artem hadn't done anything wrong too.

Stepping behind the tank (who had now equipped something presumably dangerous in its turrets), Al watched the tank soar into the air. It was honestly frightening, but as long as Al was on the other end of it, he wasn't too scared. Pennhurst then muttered something about how this fight was a record. A record? Did she imply that fights were normal at this place? Al was a bit concerned now.

Then, Oolart interrupted his thoughts, mentioning that he was tasty? Al frowned at this remark, but the creature seemed to be friendly enough, so Al gave him an awkward smile.

"Err... Well, Al's just a nickname... My actual name is Alexander, but that's a mouthful. You can just call me Al for short," Al explained. Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Hearing a rather calm voice, despite the chaotic and dangerous pyrotechnics, Al turned and saw a smaller-looking teenage boy with red eyes and black hair and discovered that he was the source of the calm voice. Al wondered how the guy could be so calm, during such a hectic situation. He seemed a few years older than Al, so maybe calmness came with age? The guy took out a pistol, before pointing it at the boy who had caused the chaos. Al liked this guy. He seemed nice, a good negotiator. They honestly needed more people at the school like this. Heck, the teachers and faculty were standing around, while lives could've been taken!

Leaning closer to the tank, Al whispered something into its ear.

"Artem... I think it would be a good idea to stop the fight... At least before no one gets hurt, right?"

Potential interactions: Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo (Artem) Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (Oolart) RealBillClinton RealBillClinton (X) StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus (either Pennhurst or Francis) PARIAH PARIAH (Kiawe) Karcen Karcen (Taris)

Artem

Interaction: Gish_Sky (Al) CommunistFool (X)

Hearing Al whisper to Artem, it stops to think this over, after a moment, they reply "While it is a good suggestion, I'm not to sure if that fire-bender would be willing to take the suggestions of a tank, that man with the Makarov however seems to have gotten his attention, so if the fire kid attacks, I'll have to pepper him with rubber rounds.. Also, I already know that the soviet union is gone, but it stays in my heart. My motivation however remains unknown to even myself, so I guess my goal here is to find purpose.."

"But if he sends another wave of flame towards us, open the hatch into my turret and get in, it may be a little cramped, but some engineers installed an AC unit in there along with a full minifridge, folded blankets, a mini TV with a game console , tiny stove, and leather seats. You can take a look now if you'd like."

Last edited:
KIAWE

After his initial attack, Kiawe was surprised to see a tank fly into the air, heading towards him. His excitement rose. An even harder foe...this was amazing! The reason why he came to this school! He knew that the tank was probably going to shoot him, but he figured he'd just bring up the heat. What kind of coward backed down when they were faced with heavy machinery?
Then he noticed some kid point a gun at him, suggesting he should give up, or he'd shoot. Kiawe spread his arms in a nonchalant way and laughed. "Are you serious? The fun just started, asshole!"

24f8e8628125b9e64a2e6b552d95cc81.jpgSunny Smiles
Interaction/Mention: StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus PARIAH PARIAH Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo RealBillClinton RealBillClinton

Sunny was absolutely elated at Dr. P's response, so much so that she didn't notice the Gator-Man's increasingly violent flailing or the agitation her mishandling of the bag had sparked in Kiawe. Eventually she found her attention drawn by a voice behind her, it sounded foreign and spoke of serving Mother Russia, but with how Sunny was sitting she couldn't exactly turn to look at them.

"Wow, that sounds great~!" she sang before patting the increasingly manic Gator-Man "Hey buddy, mind turning around so we can get to greeting our friends too?"

"Get off!!!" was all she got in response, spoken in a growling garbled voice that didn't seem to get to her.

She tapped on the side of her helmet, "Get what?" she asked, only for his screaming and flailing to get worst. He began spinning around with his swings to try and dislodge her, but the hefty momentum didn't seem to phase her. Instead, she used her new position to try and find whoever had spoken to her, but through the splendidly diverse crowd of classmates the only thing which really stood was somebody's tank parked nearby, and she wasn't even able to focus on it too much before her Gator Friend started getting irritated again.

It was then that Sunny was certain that she heard someone calling her name, but whatever they were saying was quickly drowned out by another voice yelling for them to look out. Sunny was confused, what exactly was she looking out for? She turned her attention to the sky just in time to see the tank sailing towards them, instantly grabbing her attention as she watched it sail down with awe. With her eyes locked on the tank, she was unable to spot the flames coming towards her.

Instead, she clapped for the tank as the Gator man took another swing at her. This swung brought his face directly in front of the incoming flame, which struck him full force and sent him reeling back. His flailing body served as an unfortunate meat-shield for Sunny, who noticed things heat up but found herself more focused on the sudden screaming of her Gator-Friend. The strike had sent him stumbling back, and Sunny felt him lose balance and start swaying backwards.

She leaped from his back as he crashed to the ground, flailing as he bellowed roars and grabbed at his still-smoking face. Sunny tilted her head at that, wondering if it was something he'd ate not working out for him. She shrugged before noticing that Kiawe had made a new friend! In the time it had taken for Gator-Man to collapse in to the yelling pile of fury that he was, another fellow had arrived and was speaking to Kiawe about something while pointing at him with a gun.

It was only when the new guy glanced towards her and the tank that Sunny realized she was being spoken of as well, and gasped upon realizing she'd missed the first part of the discussion. But thankfully, Kiawe went out of his way to be helpful again. He must have noticed her discomfort and purposefully included that part about the fun just starting, so Sunny was able to approach with a kick in her step and the gleam of gratitude in her eyes.

"Absolutely!" she declared whilst holding her arms out to the side "This new year's gonna be even more fun with new faces like yours here to shake up the ole friendships with new ideas and dreams!"

She nodded to herself before extending a hand of greeting, "I'm Sunny Smiles! Me and Kiawe were just about to catch up, ya know, but I'm just as ready to know about you and the rest of our new friends!"

Artem

Interaction: Pariah (Kiawe) GrieveWriter(Sunny)

After hearing the girl now named Sunny speak, Artem recognized her, she's a part of the family who own that tech company, the same one who's engineers gave it's inside those upgrades! With that, they turned it's turret to her "It's a pleasure to meet you too Comrade Smiles, I'm Artem Malkov, a fighter of the Soviet Spirit! And I'd like to thank you and your company for the upgrades the engineers fitted me with! And, you said the fire kid was a friend of yours? I saw him spewing fire towards you and the gator boy so I put two-and-two together and thought you were going to be attacked.. I apologize if that assumption has offended you in any way." Artem explained, after shaking her hand with it's barrel they then turned to Kiawe "So, your name is Kiawe eh? I look forward to getting to know you, but be sure that if things get physical, I'd like to see what you can do." they said eagerly.

Last edited:
KIAWE

Kiawe glanced over when he heard Sunny's voice, and saw her approaching. How did she survive?! Ugh, he would've seen what had gone down if he hadn't been distracted by the tank and new guy here. "'Catch up'," he grumbled after she spoke. "You mean, I was finally about to put you in a grave." He didn't know how, but every year, she always seemed to escape his attacks. It was extremely frustrating.
When the tank started speaking, he raised his eyebrows. So, tanks could speak now. And they also wore hats. That was weird, but he'd have to say, pretty impressive all the same. "Yeah. I'm Kiawe. And I'll totally turn you into scrap metal sometime this year," he promised. "But you've got it all wrong. Me and Sunny, friends?" The idea was laughable. Sunny clearly wanted to kill him just as much as he wanted to kill her, and you couldn't be friends with your nemesis.

Artem

Interaction: Pariah (Kiawe) GrieveWriter (Sunny)

After hearing Kiawe's challenge and his vague perspective of his and sunny's relationship (Which is practically a one-sided friendship and one-sided rivalry), Artem replied with "I like the passion you have, pairs well with your abilities of fire, but even if you defeat the 1st T-34, You won't be as prepared for when an Ft-17 might emerge..." They said anonymously. They then turned to Sunny "So Smiles, how long have you and Kiawe known each other for? Just curious."

Last edited:
X

Interactions: PARIAH PARIAH (Kiawe)

"I truly must thank you for your lack of cooperation, he listened as the tank had a back and forth conversation with the fire-bender, "Your decision to continue the violence- although this attempt of yours failed regardless- was extremely beneficial as I have no gained insight into what you want- and if what you want is death and destruction- I implore you to consider my offer of working alongside me in the future- lest you refuse- let us say someone will die", he put away the pistol. And threw another business card his way, "And when I say someone- I do not mean either of us- the unknowing are the easiest to strike are they not?

Interactions: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo PARIAH PARIAH

Mario Del Olmo

Mario was on his way to somewhere important, walking in a rushed manner. However, he noticed chewing gum is stuck on Sunny's shoe without her noticing it. Sunny is actually in the middle of a pleasant conversation with her friends, but he prefers not to interrupt over something minor. He sighed in disbelief and walked away, but he couldn't resist the urge to do something about it. As a result, he decides to tell Sunny about it.

He approached Sunny to have a brief conversation with her even though it would be rude to interrupt someone's conversation. His obsessive-compulsive disorder is the main factor in making him do something that he doesn't want to do. He spoke to her in a thick Spanish accent.

Mario: Excuse me, young lady, but it appears that you have gum on your shoe. Do you mind me cleaning it off? I'm just a janitor, so it should be obvious.

It could be a sign of his stupidity, but something has to be done. A Spanish gentleman who also works as a janitor is to be expected. His age doesn't pay off, of course.

KIAWE

He didn't entirely understand what the tank was trying to get at, but he was pretty sure he was making some kind of threat. He was going to say something back, but the tank had started speaking to Sunny and now the edgy-looking kid was talking to him again. Kiawe was only half listening, but he did hear him say something about working together. "Hah. Fat chance," he said, crossing his arms. "I don't need your help with destroying shit. I'm already good at that on my own."
When the janitor came up and started saying something about gum being on Sunny's shoe, Kiawe was sent into such a laughing fit that he nearly fell over, even though he himself had holes in his shirt and an almost completely torn up backpack.

Artem
Interaction: Pariah (Kiawe)

I had anticipated a return statement from him during my conversation with sunny (along with the intervention of the janitor asking to clean her gum-stuck shoe *Badum-TISS*) but it appears he has found comedy in her little misfortune, Might as well explain. "Well, you may be thinking that was a threat, but rest assured, it was more of a hint towards the fact I may use my abilities in our skirmishes this coming year. Because this one here is more than a T-34..."

Al was surprised that Artem offered him a spot inside the tank, in case things went awry. It seemed like fire guy wasn’t giving up anytime soon, so Al gave the tank a hearty pat on the side.
“Thanks Artem. I think I’m gonna step inside,” Al replied, heading inside the tank. He was surprised by the numerous luxurious amenities inside. It was pretty nice. Al opened the mini fridge to take a look at it’s contents, before taking a seat in a leather seat. He heard some chattering outside, a friendly and peppy female voice, and some laughing. Al decided to stay inside for now. All of this had been quite overwhelming.

24f8e8628125b9e64a2e6b552d95cc81.jpgSunny Smiles
Interaction/Mention: Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo PARIAH PARIAH RealBillClinton RealBillClinton

Sunny went silent for a moment as the Tank suddenly began speaking to her, having expected someone to exit it first. But nope, the tank itself seemed sentient and more than ready to chat, which she thought was super cool on its own. But as it kept speaking, Sunny's expression lit up with recognition as it thanked her and her family's company for helping upgrade it. What were the odds? Well, pretty good actually. SmileCo was an umbrella corporation of immense size and depth, they helped people all across the globe in numerous fields. It didn't seem far-fetched at all that some of their folks helped some other folks out with beefing up an awesome talking tank

"Aw!" she couldn't help put reach up and pat Artem's turret "Well I'd like to thank you for being such a friendly Tank!"

But then the subject of Kiawe came up, and Sunny tilted her head at the implication that he was trying to attack her, "What?"

Kiawe stepped in at that point, reaffirming Artem's assumption with gusto. But Sunny just smiled and waved before turning back to Artem.

"Oh that's just his way of saying 'Hi' to new people!" she said with a giggle before looking back "Its really fun, right new best buddy?"

Her question was directed towards the groaning Gator-Man who was slowly recovering frim Kiawe's attack. His face looked scorched, and he clutched at it as he stood up. But that didn't stop him from looking back towards Sunny with unbridled hatred sparking behind his eyes.

Sunny turned back to Artem and nodded with self-assurance, "Right!"

Seeing as Kiawe was currently busy yelling at another student with a gun, Sunny took the chance to lean towards Artem and say, "We play like this every year, I'm sure he'll be ecstatic to have new friends to play with-!"

She was interrupted by the janitor, who seemed perturbed by something. When he gestured to her shoe and indicated that he wanted to clean some gum off of it, Sunny just smiled. Even Kiawe seemed to start laughing, which meant he must also know what this stuff really was.

Sunny waved the Janitor's concerns away while lifting her boot to show the sticky substance that was thoroughly clinging to the base of her shoe, "That's not gum, its G.R.U.S!"

Standing on one leg now, she recited, "The Ground Registry and Utilization Spread, its only experimental right now but some day it'll help millions!"

She gave a small spin in place before tapping the side of her head, "Just apply to any footwear, and the G.R.U.S will detect and catalogue the statistics of whatever you're walking on and feed it back to a server. It'll make rejuvenating infertile farmlands and preventing crop failures much easier in underdeveloped nations, so that we can get one step closer to ending world hunger!"

She finished her speech with a grand flourish of her arms, bringing them down only when she remembered something, "Oh! And if you step on 'em in just the right way, you can totally use them to bounce around like a built in pogo stick, lemme show ya!"

She proceeded to slam her heel against the ground, pouting when nothing happened, "Oh, this is the most finicky part, gimme a second!" she slammed her foot down from different angles.

Time had slowed to a crawl as once more Taris moved at speeds that might just make light look slow. She really wasn't looking to get into a fight or to intervene in one. She would resume as the rich girl started talking about feed millions and slamming her foot down. Taris wasn't exactly all that evil but she didn't quiet see how knowing the soil which by now must already be known. Also hunger tended to be more about transport than supply food went bad or was misdirected by those who were of course villains. Well Taris wasn't going to explain that to end world hunger one would have to be a hero and navigate the complex world of politics. Still there didn't seem to be a fight going on anymore and Taris wondered when the school bell would ring it seemed like this little start was dragging on. That might just be how Taris saw it given her speedy perspective.

" Really this year is going to take forever, maybe I should get hobby" Taris sighed thinking of how much she would have to wait given her ability to speed around.

Artem

Interaction: GrieveWriter (Sunny)

While the tank and the girl had their conversation, it was when she pat their turret that made Artem’s eyes visible for the first time. Two white dots popped out on both sides next to the barrel, and they closed in an arc that showed their expression as happy and gave the girl a headpat of its own with their barrel “Well with that I can very much imagine the first time you two played together. Ahh reminds me of the playdates i had with the KV-1’s, Shermans, and Panzers when I was only in commission for a week!” Artem exclaimed. They then sighed resonating with their nostalgia trip, a relaxed yet solemn look as they faced their barrel downwards and lowered their suspension.”Good times I’m telling you Sunny. Good times…” a shine was starting to appear under the left eye, a lone tear trailing down its turret.

Last edited:
jackson-tjota-18-thunderstorm-4a.jpg
Thora
Mentions: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter (sunny) Karcen Karcen (Taris)
After realizing that none of the new kids are coming near me I walk into the school to find my dorm. It's not hard so I find it almost immedietly. I set my stuff down on the bed and start unpacking.

And done....."that was way easier than I thought." I say in a proud tone. Now to wait for my roommates so I can mess with them. I can't believe I have to room with that girl outside who throws candy. Ugh. Atleast the Taris girl sounds alright.

Piper
(The group arguing currently...sunny,artem, kiawe,Taris, x)
I get up and dust myself off. It was totally not ok for that big equine to come over and threaten me. I cross my arms angerly I've never passed out like that before? Weird. I walk around observing things before I decide to become a wasp and go harass the people here. lets see who is a villain and who was kidnapped.....Or I guess more so, who doesn't like insects. I shift in a decent manor but this time I stay a frog sized wasp. I buzz off toward the tank and other people arguing.

1j4moa5aqld41.jpg
Autumn
Mentions: StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus (fenris), GrieveWriter GrieveWriter (talik)
I go into the school and toward my dorm muttering about ungrateful children. I walk into the room and flare my wings up testing the length of the room. Looks pretty good for me. I shut the door but don't lock it, apperantly there is two entire other people staying in here. Well the room will definitely be big enough. They can't be that much larger than me, right? I throw my stuff on a "nest" of moss and wood dust. This is quite comfortable. I pull a big blanket out and lay it on top of the soft bedding. Now it's perfect. I lay down and work on my magic. I haven't done that in forever.

X

Interactions: PARIAH PARIAH (Kiawe) GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Disclaimer: Any incidents revolving around characters owned by GrieveWriter have been discussed- I not only warned him- but ensure I gained his consent.

"Hm, very well, I respect your desire to go out on your own and "destroy shit" as you say", he withdrew the pistol yet again to his annoyance," Unfortunately this means I will have to keep my promise", he turned towards the Gator-Man, who was staring at Sunny with pure hatred in his eyes- he brought up the Makarov and then discharged the weapon- firing every shot at the creature's eye- upon getting close to the twitching mound of scales and fangs- he stood above it and fired off the last round. "My apologies- I had a promise to keep", he turned to Sunny who was rambling on about the sticky substance on her shoe-" I do not think the issue lies within the soil itself my dear friend- however you have indeed captured my curiosity- what is this pogo stick you speak of? Is it in any way shape or form similar to a land mine?

Knott Lazarus

From their dorm, they could hear hooves clunking against the wood floor, and their curiosity overtook their fear of having their stuff stolen in the event of a de-rooming. At the sight of what appeared to be a pegasus draped with strings of beads, he followed the creature and was surprised to see her enter a nearby dorm. And the door shut behind her! How unusual. They hadn't thought anybody was in the dorms yet aside from some of their fellow expendables, and didn't think any of them were in that particular room. They considered their options, including returning to their own dorm, and decided to knock on the door.

Dr. Dee Pennhurst

As a few students entered the building, she checked off their respective spots on her clipboard, not bothering to greet any who didn't greet her. When the gator-man met his end, she calmly if annoyed-ly denoted next to his name that he was deceased.

Francis Sato

As the gunshot echoed, he made a dive for the ground. This was so surreal to him, and he hoped and prayed that this was some kind of hyper-convincing dream.

Grozzle

Interaction: Desmodus (Pennhurst) Mentions: CommunistFool (X) Grievewriter (Sunny)

At the sound of gunshots, Grozzle looked over and spotted the corpse of a gator-like man with burn marks and bullet holes riddled throughout his face 'Damn, lunch hadn't even started..' " Heh. Well Pennhurst, looks like this year also set the record for quickest student death too" Grozzle mused, pointing to the corpse near Sunny, X, and that Malkov fellow. Almost forgetting, Grozzle used a ranged shrink on Artem and made them around Sunny's height.

Last edited:
Dr. Dee Pennhurst

"Already noted," She nodded with a sigh, turning the clipboard so her colleague could see, "Hope Bergman doesn't mind. He doesn't usually, but the timing is unprecedented. He'd probably find some way to pin us with blame if he doesn't like it."

Artem

Interaction: GrieveWriter (Sunny) CommunistFool (X)

Artem was brought out of their nostalgia trance as they witnessed the gator-man's death. Shortly after, they had been shrunk again to around Sunny's height too. "😓Oh dear. Erm, Ms. Smiles, I'm afraid our reptile friend has met an unfortunate fate.." They said awkwardly. Death wasn't new in any aspects to Artem anymore due to the ways they've seen their and enemy soldiers die in worse ways during the wars, but they can't say the same for the bundle of energy in front of them, who was now trying to demonstrate the jumping capabilities for the GRUS substance. Waiting for her response, they glanced over at the culprit of the death, who seemed to have confused a pogo-stick with a landmine. 'Well, my new life here certainly is gonna be something.'

Last edited:
Interactions: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo PARIAH PARIAH

Mario Del Olmo
Sunny told Mario that something on her shoe was not gum, but it was called G.R.U.S. It stands for the "Ground Registry and Utilization Spread," and she briefly explains about it, much to his confusion. Even Kiawe went through a laughing fit from it, but Mario didn't notice it. He knew that his stupidity would make things worse, and telling something apart from something else can indicate that he isn't quite familiar with modern technology.

However, Sunny doesn't seem to be mad at him for mistaken for something else. Maybe his stupidity isn't a factor after all. At least it barely does.

Mario: Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know that. For a minute, I thought I saw gum on your shoe, but I guess I'm wrong about it. I'm not entirely familiar with modern technology and unfamiliar terminology. Anyone makes a mistake, right?

KIAWE

Sunny was obviously in denial. "That's definitely gum," Kiawe said. She went on some more about what it did, but he didn't catch all of it because the dude he was talking to literally just shot the Gator kid to death. That was cool, he guessed, but HE had wanted to be the first person to kill somebody this year. Damn. This guy was gonna be a pain. Meanwhile, for some reason, everyone was still talking about this G.R.U.S. stuff or whatever she called it. "It's just gum. Are you guys stupid? It's not even working."

Artem

Interactions: PARIAH (Kiawe) GrieveWriter (Sunny)

Honestly, Artem was just tired of this bickering from Kiawe, so they'll just have to talk with Sunny about it. But not before giving Kiawe a 'Shut the F*** Up. I'm interested in this, if you aren't then just find someone else to talk to like that red-eyed guy' look. After that they turned to Sunny and placed the barrel on her shoulder, somehow getting a grip on it "Um, Sunny, maybe you actually DID step on gum and it's blocking the GRUS from making contact with the ground, that might be the reason it's not working. I'd like to help get it off but I have something I need to do in the kitchens for later today, so I'll see you then." With that, Artem rolled into the school building and by unexplainable means: rolled into the kitchens, and got to work on the surprise they planned for fellow students. 'From Duff Goldman to Pierre Herme. We shall commence the ritual, of consumable blessing'

Last edited:
24f8e8628125b9e64a2e6b552d95cc81.jpgSunny Smiles & ???
Interaction/Mention: Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja PARIAH PARIAH StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus RealBillClinton RealBillClinton FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12

Sunny wasn't sure what was going on, she was certain she'd focused really hard on the G.R.U.S, so why wasn't it working? She tried stepping on in different ways, even doing a little tap dance, but her super cool footwear weren't responding. She was confused, but was determined not to give up. So much so that much of the occurrences around her became background noise. All the talking sort of bled together, and that loud bang sound along with the thud that came afterwards didn't even phase her.

Kiawe and Artem were such good friends though, speaking words of encouragement the entire time as she tried to get it right. She really didn't want to dissappoint them at all. That wouldn't exactly be the nicest thing to do.

And like that, remembrance struck her like a foam hammer, and suddenly she was laughing.

"Ohhh!" she tapped herself on the head "I forgot to say the magic words! How silly of me~"

She clasped her hands together and swayed from side to side, "Pretty please with Sugary peas, let me be a bouncing bean!"

And just like that, a voice responded, "Please enjoy, and thank you for choosing SmileCo!"

With that she took a quick hop forward and launched into the air the moment her feet came into contact with the ground, cheering as she sailed over the Janitor man and landed atop a convenient green lump that had appeared in the time she'd taken to remember how her G.R.U.S worked. She spun around atop the Gator-Man's corpse and gave a bow to the rather sad looking Janitor man.

"See, Mr. Cleaner?" she hopped from one part of Gator Man to the other, doing tricks in the air before bouncing up again "Its a fun and helpful lil number that, someday, everyone will have with no extra hassle! As soon as I get it working in multilingual settings so nobody feels excluded!"

She clasped her hands together and gave a dreamy sigh before noticing they were down one tank, "Hm?" she turned in time to see plenty of students filing in, then gasped with realization "Oh right! We have to get dorms situated!!!"

She bounced several more times before giving Kiawe a bow, "See ya later Kay-Kay!" she said before waving to the mysterious new guy who no longer had his gun out "Hope you and your new bestie have fun together!"

With that, she backflipped, the moment her boots touched the ground they launched her straight towards the front doors of the school, with her spinning and bouncing again. She was like a pinball, spinning and using her G.R.U.S to fling herself from surface to surface, effectively negating the crowd around her as she began bouncing through the halls leaving a trail of giggles behind her.

d30feeae2cabc554e648f41ddafca7ea.jpgBut the moment Sunny had entered, another arrived on the scene, approaching the Gator Man's body with movements too fluid for the mechanical form. An android with definitive feminine features had approached the body, and wordlessly poked at the body despite its head being turned towards the entrance to the school.

"Supplied Profile, Accurate? As accurate as can be expected." a woman's voice came from the android as it lifted its bloodied finger and inserted it into a slot on her waist "Proceeding..."

She turned to look at all who remained, from the Janitor to Kiawe to X. She even glanced to Piper for a second before her gaze fell upon Dr. Pennhurst, who she began approaching. Along the way, she pulled her finger out of the slot on her waist, it was now spotless.

"Subject Designate, Doctor Dee Pennhurst. I am ADA." the android spoke up before gesturing towards the Gator-Man's body "Kindly allow me to dispose of this corpse before it loses too much blood. To let it go to waste would be unreasonable, not to mention disappointing on a problematic level..."

Malik Bruschnov
81174049_p6_master1200.jpg

Interaction/Mention: StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus

After evading his old friend using the crowd and spending some time struggling with cable in the hallways, Malik finally managed to free himself from the parachute. It was much easier with the wind not blowing it around willy nilly, as it meant there was no excuse for the other students trapped in it not to help him with the untangling. Finally he was free, and began aiding the others in freeing themselves as well. But if he expected less complaining now that he no longer acted as their rock, he was proven thoroughly wrong.

Some still complained, even as they worked. It was almost as if it was his fault that the Smileco girl had gotten them stuck in this scenario. But they were at least trying to help untangle themselves, those two who were off to the side seemed more content to let the others do all the work for them. One was already texting on her phone while the other was just leaning out of the window and enjoying the scenery as if Malik wasn't playing magnet for anger nearby.

Between these factors, Malik was tempted to just leave them to their fate seeing as he was already free. It was his desire for proper networking that kept him rooted, as who knew which connections could lead to a big break in his search for an honest boss?"

Fate seemed to disagree, as soon a speeding, Sunny-shaped blur bounced through the hall towards them. Malik and several others braced for impact, but the Yellow blur bounced past them with no collision. However, the suddenness of its presence had startled the slacker by the window, who nearly fell outr of the window whilst trying to steady himself. Though he caught himself on the edge, the damage had already been done. Just enough of the parachute had slid out and immediately picked up wind as the Sunny-Sized blur passed by. In a matter of seconds, the remaining students trapped in the parachute had been sucked out of the window and blown towards an uncertain fate.

Malik was still for a moment, before giving a sigh and deciding to just get to his dorm already.

He wasn't sure what his roommates were like right off the bat, he just knew that there were two others. Given the variety in attendance, that could mean all manner of things. As Malik approached his dorm, these musings were interrupted when Malik came close to his dorm room and found that someone was knocking upon the door.

"Oi," he spoke towards this unknown person whilst pointing to the door "You be having the business with occupants?"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back