• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tudor Lestrange Institute of Villainy and Henchmanship - Main

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Taris hadn't really planned on standing out yet someone had noticed her, not exactly the best start to being a faceless nameless minion. The guy seemed interested in how she got her power and what she wanted. he didn't ask what's her name or how she was doing, or any kind of polite greeting. Really that was just rather rude and Taris didn't really like that even if he had said he was sorry. this was a place where morals were not exactly encouraged and thus it was not good to be rude unless you were sure you were the more powerful of the parties.

" You should ask names first over personal questions" Taris said " You never know who is the more powerful party and well not everyone makes it out of this school" She continued though that could be something of a rumour over something that was confirmed. " Anyways the first question important I'm just a minion for hire every villain needs their faceless minions" She chuckled being honest though likely no sounding it

RealBillClinton RealBillClinton

1622869036344.png

Oolart
interaction: RealBillClinton RealBillClinton GrieveWriter GrieveWriter StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus
oolart would simply shrug at the fellow who gave them a business card it looked rather fancy so they must have been.. somewhat important right? "sure then tube born" they'd reply all mouths in unision considering X's previous comment the odd fellow wandering off to talk to someone else left oolart a little annoye huffing they'd look around for someone else to chat too.. thier was a metal box with a gun ontop wandering around kinda.. interesting to say the least but not the most impressive of thing they'd seen all-day there was also this wierd yellow looking humanoid wresting a lizard prompting a chuckle form oolart. "damn humanoid really beating that reptile hey?" they'd say in various different voices there was also one person saying they would answer questions oolart rasied 2 arms "when will we get that lunch thing.. also what the hell is a lunch?"

Dr. Dee Pennhurst

One of the students asked what lunch was. Dr. Pennhurst supposed that they could assume that the question was not asked in bad faith, as the apparent source was somebody of a species that she could not identify even with her years of study. Nonetheless, her expression was not only puzzled by the student's appearance, but indeed also by the question.
"Lunch.... Lunch will be served in the cafeteria at 12:30 today. It's usually the second meal of the day."
Dr. Pennhurst hoped that she wouldn't have to explain what the cafeteria was, but still braced for it.

Last edited:
Artem Malkov

Interaction: StrixDesmodus (Pennhurst)

As I'm waiting for the two individuals to reply I overhear someone talk about lunch being served, although I am a machine yet I can have normal foods, I decided to ask curiously "Will they be serving Diesel Fuel?" I revved my engine so the person could see where I was

Last edited:
Dr. Dee Pennhurst

Dr. Pennhurst had almost forgotten that there was a sentient tank in the crowd. Boy was this school getting to her; That's not the sort of thing one usually overlooks.
"Yes, there will be Diesel Fuel. I'm not completely sure where, though." Even though she knew there were accommodations made for the less biological personnell, she wasn't entirely sure it would be in the cafeteria. Though the school's clandestine nature meant that health codes weren't necessarily followed- For instance, it took some fighting to get eye wash stations for her lab- She had never actually checked the cafeteria for anything that suited the needs of a machine. There were some electrical outlets, but that was all she could confirm.
Still, she at least knew that there would be Diesel Fuel stations in the portion of the school that catered to the more mechanically inclined scientists.

Grozzle

Interaction: StrixDesmodus (Pennhurst)

After getting myself ready (damn those divorce settlements) I went out to see the next batch of students coming this year, and that mad scientist chick confirming something about diesel fuel being available "Interesting batch huh?" I asked, looking particularly at the tank 'bout time I got to use my power again, their probably gonna need it in order to get around.' I mused in my thoughts..

Artem

Observation: Karcen (Taris), CommunistFool (Alex (X))

Satisfied with that answer, I look again to the fellow learners around me 'That man again, hmm... seems to be talking with that lady with a face mask.. that lady seems interesting too... I'll keep a tab on her too.'

Dr. Dee Pennhurst

"You could say that again! Never thought I'd be talking to a tank, or seeing an alicorn on the front lawn." She scanned the array of students again, almost amused despite being pre-exhausted at the prospect of managing a classroom full of such a variety of students, "Of course, the parachute dilemma over there is not unexpected. And I'm sure they'll figure it out."

Grozzle

Interaction: Penhurst (Desmodus)

"Same too Pen. Say, should I have a word with Malkov about their size situation? Because I'm really tempted to see their attempts at getting in first" I chuckle at the thought: A soviet T-34/85 trying to figure out how to enter a building.

Dr. Dee Pennhurst

"You probably should. You know how Bergman is about damage to school property." She did smile, amused at the idea of watching them try to crash through the doorway. "One scratch and he'll be up in arms. Remember when those chemistry students blew up their dorm room? I thought he'd never stop complaining about it."

Grozzle

Interaction: Artem, Pennhurst (Desmodus)

"Might as well get to it then, catch ya later." I said as I began walking towards the crowd, specifically, a green living machine. "Artem Malkov, that you?" I asked.

Artem

A male voice cut my line of thought, and I looked down to see a man who looks to be working class "Yes it is I, is there something of importance?" I replied

Grozzle: "Just had a glance at your size and that doorway to get in, as a precaution I'm gonna have to downsize you to prevent property damage"

He then reached his hand out and a glow was becoming more noticeable, and after a flash I was now around the height of everyone else, and felt fur wrapping around my turret.

Artem: " You have my gratitude for the assistance, Comrade." I nod my barrel as a sign of thanks

Grozzle: "No prob bud, if ya have any size problems head to room 619, I practically live here now." He said, patting my front and then walking back to the lady up front.

Grozzle

I made my way back to Pennhurst as I said to her "Could they be able to have their original size in the cafeteria and other large areas here?"

Last edited:
X

Interactions: Karcen Karcen (Taris)

"Of course, my apologies- I am still adjusting to the more everyday nature of my peer's lives. You are very much correct on the idea of who the more powerful party is. Which is what confuses me- you choose to be correct- despite all odds of it being any bit more flashy than what has already occurred- you make a dramatic entrance- you use much more eloquent speech than some of the other imbeciles present- and yet... you want to be faceless. I can understand being nothing more than an assistant or a tool to another person- but for someone who makes an impression upon myself- and I should note that I do not typically care for formalities with those who I most likely will not interact with. I suppose to each their own- anywho- I may be able to satisfy your request to be a henchman.", he handed her the same business card he had handed the entity previously,

"And to ensure that there no grievances between us- I would like to ask you your name madame"

Dr. Dee Pennhurst

"You probably should. You know how Bergman is about damage to school property." She did smile, amused at the idea of watching them try to crash through the doorway. "One scratch and he'll be up in arms. Remember when those chemistry students blew up their dorm room? I thought he'd never stop complaining about it."
Al heard the nice woman, who seemed like the head of the school, ask if there were any questions, mentioning that there were dorms? Al was just confused, and maybe a bit tired, due to the tranquilizer fading away. Looking around, there was a myriad of students who approached the nice lady, approaching her with a variety of questions. The ‘students’ were somewhat shocking in appearance, with some looking like humans, while others looking like human-creature hybrids? A majority of students seemed well-acquainted with each other, so a lot were returning students...

Al pinched himself a few times just to make sure he wasn’t dreaming. Well, it hurt, so he had to assume that he was well indeed awake.

Al had a lot of questions. Walking up to the woman, who was honestly bombarded with questions from a variety of questions, Al waited patiently, figuring that being polite was key to giving off a good impression.
“Err... Dr. Pennhurst? I think I’m in the wrong place... I don’t recall enrolling here... Is there any way I could possibly get back home? I have basketball practice tomorrow and don’t want to miss it. The coach is considering putting me as a point guard and I want to set a good impression...” Al just hoped that he didn’t seem too demanding.

Mentions: StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus

Possible interactions: Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

1622869036344.png

Oolart
interaction: Gish_Sky Gish_Sky StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus
there was another human that seemed rather confused on stuff but also someone did actually explain what and where they were getting a lunch so cool. "ohhhh cafeteria that's where ya eat the thing their yeah... hmm.. i suppose i shouldn't eat the other people as well... otherwise... unless I get my own cafeteria to eat yeah" oolart would turn to the person saying they were not supposed to be here and something about a basketball and a coach interesting-interesting. wandering over to them oolart's main mouth opened wide long tongue emerging and licking the person resulting in most of Oolarts mouths smiling. "hmm your a tasty one, might have to take a bite of you later but anyway far as I know, your stuck here, for now, humanoid just have some fun ooooh yeah names Oolart so hi" they'd extend a limb toward the person smiling only with their main mouth but all eyes looking at them cheerfully

Artem (After being downsized)

Interaction: Huntertabbysandshark3 (Oolart), Gish Sky(Al)

I spotted the source of the confused voice, it was a 5 ft boy who's likely one of the kidnapped students as I've heard of, and next to him was the humanoid, who I witnessed lick the boy with (presumably her) it's main mouth, who then smiled with the other mouths and said something about him being tasty. After observing them for one last moment I decide to approach the two and started off with with the humanoid as I've overheard it's name as Oolart "Oolart, hm? An Interesting name for an interesting individual, but let the young one gain his bearings a little more eh?"

Dr. Dee Pennhurst

"You're not in the wrong place," She answered to AL, as matter-of-fact as though she were saying where she bought her lab coats from. "You've been selected to go to school here at TLI. And of course, we have a basketball team here, if you're interested."
It might even have been unsettling how nonchalant she was, considering the multiple unusual goings on.

Francis Sato

He eventually ran out of steam, stopping just between Grozzle and Pennhurst, and the students they were talking to. The first thing he noticed was Dr. Pennhurst's lab coat.
"OOH NO!" He exlaimed, concluding that he would be experimented on quite immediately. He had been running in the wrong direction.

Al looked at the tentacle-boy/man curiously, but then the humanoid opened his mouth and a large tongue emerged and Al found himself being licked. Licked? Al took a step backwards, shocked. Then, the creature said that he was tasty. Tasty?

”I’m not a snack… I’m not supposed to be a snack at least. Not a lot of fat… Muscle isn’t too delicious either,” Al replied, clearly weirded out. He took another step away. The creature introduced themselves as Oolart. That sounded a lot like how the guy physically looked like: slimy, but fascinating.

”Nice to meet you Oolart… I’m Al. Nice to meet you,” Al replied, taking another step away just for extra safety measures. Then, a tank rolled over and it spoke? Al took another step away. The day was getting more and more strange. A talking tank, octopus boy with too many mouths, what next?

The lady in charge spoke next, assuring him that he was in the right place. And there was a basketball team. Al have a sigh of relief.

”Well, that’s good. When are tryouts?” Al asked. Basketball was probably going to be the most normal part of the school. He looked at Oolart and the tank guy. Well, probably not. He couldn’t figure out how the tank would play basketball, but that currently wasn’t his problem.

Then, he saw another boy who was just as confused as him, running towards them. The guy seemed alarmed at seeing Pennhurst’s coat? Al figured that it would be beneficial to become friends with this guy, who at least was human and just as confused too.

”Uh… Hey! I don’t think I’m too dangerous! I don’t bite… Or lick people. What’s your name?” Al asked, looking at the guy curiously. He hoped that he had sounded friendly and nice. That was his intention at least. To seem friendly and potential-friend material.

Mentions: StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Grozzle

Interaction: Desmodus (Pennhurst)

I hear a scream behind me and spin around to see young ol sato freaking out like a teenage girl at starbucks when they ran out of the ingredients for her favorite drink. I turn to Pennhurst and ask "Should we get someone to calm that lad down or..." I trailed off, when it comes to these scenarios I'm more useless than Nair on a bald person

Artem

Interaction: Gish_Sky (Al)

I saw that the young man now named Al begin to step backwards. I genuinely felt bad for him, I remember when I woke up from my 1st shutdown.. "There is no need to feel fear, young one," I started "I understand the pressure you feel, waking up in an unfamiliar environment, but you must pull through and stand strong, like brothers and sisters in arms we shall assist in each other's hardships, even if it's unwanted. As such, I shall assist you, Comrade Al, a pleasure to meet you too, I am Artem Malkov, a fighter for the Soviet Union." I bring the barrel of my turret to his hand, a gesture for a hand-barrel shake.

Last edited:
KIAWE

Kiawe was expecting to catch the backpack, not to be hit in the face with it's contents. He grabbed up one of the scattered belongings and burned it to ashes with his rage-induced fire, glaring at Sunny from across the turf. This wasn't the end of this. This...this meant WAR. As he watched Sunny wrestle with a huge alligator dude, he thought about what sinister thing he should do to get payback, but also tuned into what the teach was going on about. Lunch, something about diesel fuel...wait, what is that?! He wondered as he finally spotted the strange looking octopus creature. Oh, he'd have to fight that thing.

That's when he had the perfect idea. That creature and Sunny were close together. He could fight them both at once. "SUNNY! TAKE THIS!!!" He yelled, sticking out his arms and summoning as much fire as he could muster into their direction.

Artem

Interaction: GrieveWriter (Sunny) PARIAH (Kiawe) Huntertabby (Oolart)

I heard a yell and spotted a large wave of fire barreling towards Oolart and that cyber-girl, some of it also heading towards me, 'дерьмо! Isn't overheating dangerous for cybernetics?! I'm too small to cover them too.. *sigh* might as well..' "GROZZLE, SIZE UP NOW!" I yell to him, as I make one of the highest jumps with my suspension, flying at about 29 ft in the air, landing target visible and approaching fast... I load a HESH into my barrel just in case (High.Explosive.Squash.Head) "WATCH OUT!!" I yell, trying to warn them of the flaming torrent and my landing

Grozzle Interaction: Artem, (Desmodus) Pennhurst
'Heh, say no more' I lapsed in my thoughts as I snapped my fingers, bringing the Communist fella back to it's normal self "Hey Penny, might wanna look at this."

Dr. Dee Pennhurst

As Kiawe brought on the fire, and Artem went into protection mode, Dr. Pennhurst just yawned and scowled. She knew fighting had its place in evil, but personally had a distaste for it.
"Man.... Already!? This is practically a world record or something. Usually the fighting doesn't happen until they get to their dorms."

Francis Sato

There was a lot for him to take in, and he wasn't processing everything to satisfaction. Mainly because once again, he had attempted to flee, even though he was exhausted.

Grozzle

Interaction: (Desmodus) Pennhurst

"Probably should've expected this from Kiawe, but definitely not Malkov, never saw a communist like them want to protect those they might be aware of who isn't a supporter of communism.." I mused. My father told me tales of gramps during ww2, he had told me of how the soviets were so patriotic of the communist manifesto that even if a word was said about anything capitalist they would've shot them in the sack not even a second later..

Thorajackson-tjota-18-thunderstorm-4a.jpg

I was just chilling outside of the school when they finally came out and told us about the school and blah blah blah. i eye the others as they complain and fight about the randomest things. Eh, it should be fun to mess with the newbies. I make sure that I have a webbing of electricity between me and them. If they are unlucky enough to touch it well... It wouldnt feel good.

Piper

Ooooh my head hurts.i see wings and..a horse? "Get away from me...you....horse thing!" I glance around. "Why am I here, what are you, and what is this place?" I get into a sitting position.

Autumn

"Oh shut up" I angerly flare my wings 'I am not a horse thing." I am an a- pegasus." And I didn't bring you here. And this seems to be a villains school so...don't die." I get up and fly off now that she's awake.

1622869036344.png

Oolart
interaction: Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo Gish_Sky Gish_Sky
"naa mate you taste great trust me, honestly you should try eating a human some time taste great" Oolart chuckled to themself "but sure little guy won't eat you just yet nice to meet you AI? is that a name? i though that was a talking box? right meh whatever i mean thier is also a larger talking metal box so hello thier talking metal box" Oolart looked up at the talking tank honestly not knowing what it was and kinda just shrugging

Trais had a knowing smile as x spoke about wanting to be faceless. She couldn't blame him for not seeing it most didn't think about when you got caught just what you would do when you won. There were as many heroes as there were villains and given no villain was ruling the world that spoke volumes about how the world worked. Heroes beat the villains and villains got sent to jail their minions not even mentioned. In truth most faceless minions were just quietly let go as no one cared about them and who wanted to give a villain an instant gang in wherever they ended up. That was why there was more benefit in being a minion and not an assistant or a sidekick, no one ever cared about you. Being a villain was like running a business you needed to do payroll, benefits, bookkeeping if you didn't want your allies and minions to go on strike or leave you.

" Well it is a family tradition, also I guess you have yet to really see the villain world. The minions are paid, get benefits, and other luxuries that their employers the villains must provide. That is assuming they aren't a cult or mind controlled, or just crazy." Taris explained in truth the lower the villain was on the totem pole the less they gave you could judge a villain by the lair they had. " Also the media doesn't mention it but the authorities mostly release faceless minions, the paperwork and headache of either giving a villain and army or splitting them up is way to much for most prisons. It is much easier to let them go and have them resume their lives and get employed with a new villain." Taris shrugged the logistics of keeping villains and their groups. " As for a name I am Taris Hylass and we will see how you do in classes Mr X" She said not willing to simply sign on with out seeing how a villain worked and acted.

RealBillClinton RealBillClinton

X

Interactions: Karcen Karcen (Taris) Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo (Artem) PARIAH PARIAH (Kiawe) GrieveWriter GrieveWriter (Sunny)

A wave of fire began to roll in the background as the tank screamed and jumped. Did anyone no how to behave calmly here besides him?

"I am sorry to end our conversation abruptly here Ms. Hylass but it appears that there is a conflict behind us in which I may be able to act as a mediator. Ending it swiftly", he turned around and reach into his jacket- withdrawing a Makarov pistol and continuing to walk forwards. He stopped a few feet away from the conflict- pointed it towards the one who appeared to be controlling the fire and called out, "Must we really place ourselves to these levels over a backpack? Surely you are better than this, and if you are not- I would like to mention that currently you have both a gun and a tank barrel aimed at you- whoever you choose to attack- you will still be shot and most likely killed. So I implore you- do not be a common fool who attempts to take out one or both of us- dies painfully- and never makes it through the front gates- will this arrangement work for you? And if so", he turned to gaze at the tank and girl before quickly glancing back to the threat at hand," Will this work for the other party involved?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back