The Truth is Out There

Aldur

Memory Dealer

Alright, we got the mood going. Adjusts tinfoil hat. People of AEGIS! The truth is out there! I summon your observatory and speculatory powers in order to form comprehensible and realistic theories of where you believe the RP is heading. As well as what you think of the RP in general as I assume this is what welian said she also wanted.

Now, jokes aside, this thread's objective is basically to serve as a theory hub for everyone to express their opinions on where they think the RP is heading. Friendly debates are allowed as long as things don't get too heated. Mainly, we'd all have to agree to disagree in some aspects as this is nothing but speculation. And also, keep an eye out for the resident stealthy GM as they may steal concepts and ideas. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Lastly, let me start the conversation with a piece on our beloved Chernov. Welian asked me if she dies or not. I believe that she is too important of a character not to be interacted with directly and that she likely won't make an appearance in this episode. I also noted that I assume not even welian herself has fully made the decision yet. Therefore I assume that Chernov will not die in the near future.

Seeing as we're getting a Kaiju fight in both episodes 6 and 7, I reckon they're going to be linked.

The first one I speculate will be an experiment of Matron's - a new formula used at GenCorp that either went disastrously wrong or far too well. Either way, the Kaiju attacks Baltimore or another area nearby, and eventually gets stopped.
Now, GenCorp will love seeing the fight unfold, whether it succeeds or fails. They'll use gathered data to improve on the formula, make it bigger, better, stronger, faster. If it was an accident before it definitely won't be a second time. Heck, maybe they just plug the new formula into Skittles, turning an already huge monster into a ultragigadeathserpentmonster (that's the scientific term).

Users who are viewing this thread