• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Toivoajarakkaus

* Toi-Voie-Jar-A-Kker-Ar-Us (They/Them)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• A JOURNEY BEGINS

For once what was once the Isian Empire's seat of power, the capital of Skipton had seen better days. The rebellion that had sat the new prince upon his throne had torn through the town with all the righteous fury of people long stifled under the thumb of a tyrant. The damage however was nothing compared to the city's, no, the entire island's held breath to when it came to its new ruler. Especially after the quest he proclaimed across the land. Their soon-to-be king was either the greatest of fools, making fools out of his people, or honestly thought that chasing fairytales could do anything for his shattered lands. Whatever he may be, let it not be said that he wasn't trying. As much as a pushover the man seemed to be, there were rumors of his feats spread day by day.
    "Now don't take my word for it, but I heard that some noble brought his slaves to the castle while answering the quest summons. The mewling dim-witted idiot started beating one of the poor sapblood slaves when they tripped him right in front of the ruler. And the prince beat him black and blue over it. I hear they now work in the castle willingly. But then again that can be just a long tale and he purchased the poor things."
    "The man has opened the gates of the castle to the filth of the street. Can you believe that? He willingly allows puss-ridden rotten ratbags to live in his halls."
    "I heard that the prince was practically cut open during the final battle with King Loid. Guts nearing spilling everywhere... I want to touch the scar."
    " Have you seen the cat at his side? Death dances to the tune of his claws, and the cat dances for the prince. I'm just saying, watch your back, hate to see you get flayed."
    "I heard that he isn't staying. That he's only staying for a bit to fix his mess and changing the castle into something else than he's packing up his men."
    "Everything about him sounds like a fool's errand. The quest, opening up the castle, providing shelter, food, and aid from his own pocket. He'll be torn apart by his own generosity or drag us all down with him."
    "Are you going to answer the summons? I might. If not for the payout, than just to see how cute he is."
    Right. The summons. From word of mouth to flyers, the prince has broadcasted his plan to restore the legends of the land. Asking for those interested to come to the castle in Skipton to personally be screen. Now the question is... Are you going to keep him waiting?

@Aravini , @A-MankyBee , @Shinro_Suke , @Nixiee , @TheBeemo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back