• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The trouble with quadruplets

SqueakyWriter

I never quite realized...
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
He looked down at his watch. It read 1:22PM. The sun, having reached it's peak for the windy September day was slowly being consumed by clouds. Watching the process take place, he bided his time for another ten or so minutes. Eventually, his cloud watching was interrupted as a car pulled up to the curb. It was an all black Mercedes, with nice chrome bits on it. It was properly fancy, one would say.

A older man in a suit with a purple tie stepped out of the driver's side. He walked around the car, looking Daniel up and down. "Good afternoon, you're Mr. Corvis I presume?" The man asked in a tidy and perfectly spoken tone, folding one arm behind his back. He placed his free hand on the rear passenger door handle. Daniel felt as if the man was silently judging him. "Y-yes sir! That would be me." Daniel answered enthusiastically. The man nodded, opening the door for Daniel. As he got in, the man spoke once more. "All manners aside, you're a little young to be a housekeeper. Aren't you Mr. Corvis?" Before Daniel could answer, the man shut the door.

The inside of the car was just as all business looking as the outside. Plush leather seats and a swede interior greeted Daniel. He had never seen such luxury before. With the tinted windows, it really felt as if he was in a vip limo of sorts. The driver got in, and off they went. Half an hour later, they arrived outside of a gated house. The driver flashed a card, and in they went.

The driveway was a huge u shape, the car now parked in the middle of the u. Daniel opened the door only to be greeted by the driver, who had a raised eyebrow at the boy. "Oh! No need to open the door for me, it's o-ok!" Daniel sheepishly responded, gently shutting the car door. In front of him was the most impressive house he had ever seen. Not quite as big as a mansion, but it was awe-inspiring none the less.

The driver led the charge, opening the front door to the house. He was greeted by an overly excited sounding woman. "Oh, Alfred! Did you get the new housekeeper, did you?" She chimed, peeking around his shoulder. As Alfred and Daniel stepped inside, Daniel realized that there were three more women that looked like the first. They looked like twins, or quadruplets?

Alfred saw the confused look on Daniel's face. "The Mr. and Mrs. are on leave for the summer. Their daughters are currently staying in the house. Daniel was panicking now internally. He wasn't quite qualified for the job, and may have lied a little on his resume. He wasn't a good cook, and he definitely couldn't trim hedges. He thought this would be easy, looking after an older couple. Not their kids, this was going to be more difficult than he anticipated…

Hello! I've had this idea in my head for a while now and I would love to play it out with someone! Basically, a college student looking for a summer job sees a 'easy' opportunity in becoming a housekeeper for an elderly couple, only to realize he has to look after their quadruplets too!

What I'm looking for in a partner:

Quality replies. I generally don't mind how long/short your replies are. However, constant one liners can quickly make a roleplay boring. Quality, not quantity is what's important here.

Other: As a general rule, I usually like my partner to play an older/taller character than mine. The differences don't have to be insane, but there typically has to be at least some. OOC is appreciated as well! I will try to warn you if I'll be gone for a couple of days, I ask the same of you if possible.

If you're interested, please pm me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back