• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Trial - OOC

Where should we talk OOC?

• On RPN.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • On Discord.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Why not both???

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

erembore

Creature
Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 Foxy-Miles Foxy-Miles Beckspace Beckspace Rui Rui KingHalliwell KingHalliwell LindsMagee LindsMagee Abyss Abyss - okay, so, I'm tagging everyone that expressed interest in joining the roleplay (or liked the thread, because... idk what else to do). This is the OOC, and, seeing as this is the OOC, I have an important question - do you guys want for me to make a Discord server for us or would you rather keep disussion over RPN only? I've made a poll, so please vote on that.

Additionally, I have something to specify. I forgot to include this is the CS, but I would prefer it if those that decided to use a picture for the appearance of their character don't resort to actual photographs. Art (even anime, though that's... also not preferable) is what I would like to see. Anyway, that is all. How's everyone been doing?

Doing alright. I'm going to be busy for a lot of today though. It's the 4th of July so I'll be hanging out with family in a little while.

Doing alright. I'm going to be busy for a lot of today though. It's the 4th of July so I'll be hanging out with family in a little while.
It completely skipped my mind that it was the 4th of July! I guess I'm just not used to it since it's an American celebration. I hope you're going to have fun with your family, Foxy-Miles Foxy-Miles . Happy 4th of July, everyone!

It completely skipped my mind that it was the 4th of July! I guess I'm just not used to it since it's an American celebration. I hope you're going to have fun with your family, Foxy-Miles Foxy-Miles . Happy 4th of July, everyone!

It's quite alright. I understand not everyone celebrates it since like you said, it's an American thing. But thank you. Happy 4th of July to you and everyone else too!

Hello! I'm working on my character right now, but It probably won't be up (or sent to the Devil for review) until Friday. Just thought I'd let you know to show I'm not abandoning. :)

Sorry for not posting my character as promised. I was having mask troubles. But I'm almost done and if I don't send it in tonight I shall do it tomorrow.

Thank you to everyone that has kept me up to date on how them filling out the CS is going. Actually, thanks to you all for giving this rp a shot. Speaking of which, when do you think all you guys that still want to participate will be done? No pressure. Just wanting to calculate when the earliest date of the roleplay starting could be. Maybe I should set a deadline for the CSs, though I'm still not sure on that...

Guys, I'm sorry to say this, but due to a lack of interest, I'm going to be shutting down this roleplay. Maybe I'll try to reboot it again in the future, in which case I'll tag you, but it as is it's not going to work out. Again, I apologize for this.

Guys, I'm sorry to say this, but due to a lack of interest, I'm going to be shutting down this roleplay. Maybe I'll try to reboot it again in the future, in which case I'll tag you, but it as is it's not going to work out. Again, I apologize for this.
Dang, that sucks. Let me know if you ever do reboot it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back