• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Trial - Characters

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Other
Here

erembore

Creature

There are 13 character spots. As of now, 11 remain open.

• Please read through the IC thread (which includes a plot overview, an explanation of the game mechanics, and a list of rules as well as requirements) alongside the Settings/Locations thread, which has been linked under "other".
  • I expect detailed, diverse and interesting characters with strong motivations. Even though I want the CS to contain a lot of detail, always go for quality over quantity.
  • Even though this is a horror roleplay, go easy on the edge and sob-stories. Scary doesn't equal tortured or emo.
  • If you intent to give your character mental issues, do your research first so as not to be offensive.
  • This roleplay doesn't go by the rule of "first come, first serve". I expect quality and will judge all personages objectively, retaining every right to reject any CS that I don't think meets the requirements.
  • There are two parts of the CS - "outside" and "inside". The "outside" section includes information that the rest of the participants know about your character. The "inside" section is, essentially, your character's identity, of which no one (apart from you and I) should be aware of.
  • For the above reason, you must NOT post your CS here, but instead first PM it to me. By doing so, all characters will be reviewed in private, and, after being approved, the "outside" part of the CS may be posted here.

Outside

[~Here insert a character quote~]

Alias: [what your character is known as throughout the game; it can be whatever you wish, as long as it's not a nickname or something too close to their actual name; optionally, you can explain the reason behind their alias]

Mask: [what mask they wear during the game; this item cannot be taken off; again, as with the alias, you can optionally explain the reason behind their mask]

Attire: [their formal suit/dress for the Halloween ball]

Item: [the personalized magic item each shall receive upon entry; try to make it in some way related to evil and the occult (Satanism most notably)]

Item Type: [is it offensive (aids in frightening others) or defensive (protects the owner from possible attacks)?]

Magic: [exactly what does it do?; try to make its ability simple and not overpowered; include its limitations and flaws as well]

Wish: [what the character seeks of the Devil]

Inside

Full Name: [their actual first name and surname]

Sexuality: [no limitations]

Appearance: [no photos of real people, please; apart from their outlook, include their everyday wear]

Personality: [try to write 1+ paragraphs]

Strengths: [at least 3]

Weaknesses: [at least 3]

Dislikes: [at least 3]

Fears: [at least 3]

Biography: [try to write 1+ paragraphs]

Miscellaneous: [any additional information you would like to share that doesn't fit under any other category]

Rooms

1. OPEN
  2. OPEN
  3. OPEN
  4. OPEN
  5. OPEN
  6. OPEN
  7. Nemah (played by Rui Rui )
  8. OPEN
  9. OPEN
  10. Seward (played by Beckspace Beckspace )
  11. OPEN
  12. OPEN
  13. Kindle (played by Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 )

Last edited:
Alias:
Nemah
7922138C-8217-4663-9CE4-83AD7EA43B08.jpeg

(the name of the fallen angel of fallen women)

"Just hold me, I only ever want to be close to you.”

[class=tabs] background-color:#ffb5d7; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #ffb5d7; box-sizing: border-box; color:#b74379; font-size: 18px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1; margin: 20px auto; min-width: 350px; text-align: center; width: 50%; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0; width: 33%; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color:#b74379; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} Love) (show tabsContentLove) if (eq ${currentTab} Me) (show tabsContentMe) if (eq ${currentTab} Please) (show tabsContentPlease) [/script] [div class=tabs][div class=tab style="border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px;"]Love
[div class=tab]Me[/div][div class=tab style="border-top-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px; width: 34%;"]Please[/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentLove"]
Attire: 9F16BBE5-D422-4596-9A19-189A95E1E1BA.jpeg
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentMe" style="display: none;"]
Item: A satanic cross pendant Item Type: Defensive Magic: It gives the user/possessor clairvoyance, the ability to see events in the past and future, this can only be seen in short clips, 30 seconds in length, and while viewing the user is placed in a trance-like state, so they could be vulnerable to attacks in this period.
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentPlease" style="display: none;"]
Theme song:
[/div]

[/div]

Last edited:
KindleOutside
Lifes not fair, it tends to take the best parts of it and tear it away...
Kindle
Mask: Kindred Mask
il_570xN.1076373529_riwd.jpg

5c5f25bbe7cbd3104003293a154da314.png
Item Info: Offensive, The satanic cross: Appears as a symbol burned into the back of the user's hands

Magic: Allows the user to create figures and images that others can see
- The user has to focus and concentrate or the image will disappear
- The user is left open to attack while creating the image
- The user can only hold the images up for 2 mins max, after that the markings on the hand begin to burn and harm the user

Wish: To bring his little sister back to life

Seward

"I Just want to do some good in this goddamned world. That's all."

Item- A ring

Item Type- Defensive

Magic- Protects the one wearing the ring from psychotic insanity. In the case of an event where false visions or outside magic attacks the user, the ring will create sort of mind shield. This ring does not change thoughts already planted in the brain. The ring works automatically, so in the case where seeing such visions is necessary, the user will have to take off the ring, the only way to stop it. Of course, if it is used more than 4 times, the ring will be utterly useless.

Wish- To have the cure to psychological diseases.

dark-green-suit-white-shirt-black-tie-black-oxford-shoes-men.jpg

A Doctor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back