• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here

Star

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

jp saxe ft julia michaels

if the world was ending

Rationality had flown out the window the moment she saw Care’s sling. Star was not used to being angryβ€”it was simply an emotion that didn’t exist within her small frame. Even when Brandon was teasing her, she was mad at him. But during her fight with Care… she’d definitely been angry. So, so angry. She regretted it, but now she was mad at Care all over again.

Star’s hands were on her hips, her blue eyes narrowed into slits as she watched Care clamber down the tree. She tried not to let it show that she wanted to wince every time Care struggled maneuvering with one arm. Gods. She also tried not to show the shock she felt as Care explained how she’d gone off hunting monsters. This was all her fault, wasn’t it? It had to be! It was their fight she’d been trying to cool off from.

Her cool faΓ§ade caved once Care was done speaking. Star was ready to break down all over again. Closing her eyes, she covered her face with her hands. β€œI’m such an idiot.” Her hands went for her hair, grabbing chunks of it in a vise grip. She hadn’t felt the need to do this in years; it was an old habit left over from her childhood. Whenever she was particularly stressed, she would grab her hair to ground her. She needed some godsdamn grounding right now. β€œYou shouldn’t have been alone, Care. Be angry at me all you want, but gods… don’t do that.” Guilt was clawing its way through her chest. She’d messed up so badly in one night.

Were those tears in her eyes? Yeah, they were. Star blinked them away and turned away from Care, trying to stitch herself back together. She wasn’t used to so many emotions rolling through her at once. How could one person make her fall apart like this? She was starting to believe that maybe this wasn’t good for her. If Care was going to do stupid shit like this, all because of her, was… was any of this worth it?

But now wasn’t the time for any of that. She’d made a commitment to help Care out, and she was going to follow through. After that, well. She’d figure out what to do then. Maybe. Hopefully. β€œI came to tell you that Brandon will be there. That’s all you needed me for, right? I didn’t eat breakfast yet, so I should probably go do that before they clean up.” Even though it pained her to do it, she glanced over at Care, gauging her reaction. β€œUnless you need me for a bit longer.” It wasn’t an offer, not really.

But hell if she needed the slightest sign from Care that she was a little less stubborn about all of this than she’d been during their fight.

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Damon

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

saweetie ft. doja cat

best friend

β€œI never thought I’d see the day we’d be giving the old centaur a peep show,” Damon mused. β€œI can’t wait to see the look on his face… but I also don’t want him ogling my precious Fee. Pity.” He had such a chaotic nature sometimes, even in the most serious moments. Was it possible he had some Eris blood within him? Maybe he should ask someone about that. At least it was going to come in handy for this distraction of theirs.

β€œMy thoughts exactly, Amore,” Damon said regarding their best friend. β€œWe’ll have to track her down after breakfast.” As if she was sensing the thoughts he had about Meredith, Fee gave him another hug, and he smiled and rested his chin on her head. Even if Mer-bear was happy with someone else, he’d still have his Amore. There was nothing that was going to take her away from him, right?

At her reminder that she needed to get her beauty on, he smirked and rolled his eyes playfully, sitting back down on her bed to watch the magic happen. His Amore always had such a routine about getting dressed in the morning. Meanwhile, Damon always rolled out of his or someone else’s bed and threw on whatever was clean. (At least he was timely with his laundry.) Still, on the days he had more time, he liked to imagine he put some effort into how he looked. But then, like his Amore (who would beg to differ), his beauty was effortless. And it’s not like he relied solely on looks to attract partners. Flirting was obviously part of the routine as well. He had to try out all his new material some time!

Uh oh. Fee was approaching him with that foundation sponge of hers. He sighed dramatically. β€œIf you insist, Amore.” Though he wanted to scrunch up his nose, he knew better, so he let her apply the foundation before giving her an air kiss. β€œI’m sure I look lovely, darling. Now let’s eat, shall we? I’m starving after last night.” He looped his arm through hers and smiled down at his perfect, darling Amore. They needed to fuel up for their big distraction, didn’t they?

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Willow

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

vance joy

missing piece

Somnus was such a good kittyβ€”the moment Eric stretched out his arms, he leaped nimbly into Willow’s arms, purring and nuzzling against her. She smiled and scratched him behind the ears. With a small mew, Somnus snuggled into her arms and promptly started to doze. By the time she looked up, Eric was preparing to leave, his wings flaring out behind him. In awe, Willow almost forgot to wave goodbye. β€œThank you again!” she called. Looking back down at Somnus once more, she scolded, β€œYou shouldn’t just leave like that, silly kitty. Aren’t you warm enough with me and Caleb?”

Speak of the devil, Caleb finally joined her on the porch, and he’d finally put on a shirt, to her delight. Willow smiled at his arms wrapping around her, a pleasant feeling bubbling up in her chest. She nearly giggled as he nuzzled her neck, but instead she turned her head to kiss his forehead. Her being less embarrassed by all of these things was definitely a sign that she was more awake. But then, if someone had witnessed her being so lovey-dovey, she would probably die on the spot. Still, there was something so calming about his presence, even if she was usually stuttering any time he did anything. It was one of the many reasons she was always so happy to be with him.

Somnus purred as Caleb scratched him. Willow’s cat was very fond of Caleb, and whenever she was too occupied to nap with him, Somnus seemed to take her place in his arms. She would have been jealous of that fact if it weren’t for Somnus’s preference for her scratches in particular. That, and the fact that Caleb always seemed to attach himself to her whenever she rejoined him in his room. β€œYou should go back to bed, Somnus,” she cooed at her cat. β€œI’m hungry.”

Like a good kitty, Somnus leaped out of her arms with a meow and padded back into the Hermes cabin, where he was sure to wait outside of Caleb’s (likely) locked room until they came back. Turning in Caleb’s arms, she smiled up at him teasingly. β€œYou and I both know you wouldn’t deprive me of food.” Leaning up to kiss him, she added, β€œI can’t nap without food, anyway, and wouldn’t that just ruin your day?” She knew she was being cheeky, but she couldn’t help teasing him. She had to get back at him sometime for all of his teasing, right?

Willow took Caleb’s hand and led the way to the dining pavilion, trying her best not to hum and give Caleb yet another reason to tease her. About halfway there, she froze. β€œWait. Our room??”

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Adrian

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

david archuleta

my kind of perfect

The good news was, Nyssa and Eli were okay. The bad news was, it was fucking chaos in there.

β€œPardon me for being worried about my best friends, Nyssa,” he said, snorting. Why was it that he happened to be the only literal adult of the three of them? Still, he frowned as the door closed via Nyssa’s power and she clutched her head. Barely eleven in the morning, and she was already straining herself.

Adrian watched as Nyssa called their hellhound to her, and he couldn’t help but grin when Nyssa referred to Eli as β€œPhantom.” β€œYeah, I got it, Sam,” he said. He rolled his eyes at Eli’s grin before grabbing his forearm and heaving him up. At least all of his personal training came in handy for mornings like this. β€œBe more careful when you get out of bed, Death Bro, I’m an elderly man compared to you two, remember?”

Turning to Nyssa, he stuck out his tongue. β€œI think your dog proved exactly why I came in here ready to fight. Can I help feeling protective of you two?” He’d practically been their bodyguard since they came to this camp. A part of him still hated that he hadn’t been there to prevent the harpies from hurting them, but he was determined to keep them safe from now on. Even if that meant facing down their hellhound.

He saw Nyssa’s frown and figured she was having trouble finding her glasses. Spotting them on the floor, he sighed and bent down to pick them up for her. β€œLooking for these, Nys?” Adrian smiled and handed them to her before turning to face Eli again. β€œNow, can we please go to breakfast? I know you two run on not being healthy members of society, but I want to at least pretend I’m a good role model for you two.” He raised his eyebrow, hoping that his expression conveyed to them that this was nonnegotiable. Besides, he was hungry, dammit. And if they had any sense, they would eat something, too.

Man, he was such a mother hen.

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Noah

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

quinn xcii w/ Chelsea cutler

stay next to me

Noah glared playfully at his best friend. β€œYou’re too gangly and tall for me to support. Get your own food, leprechaun.” He sighed. β€œYou know, if you asked politely like some people, Kyle, I’d be more willing to help you.” But he and the redhead both knew he was going to help his buddy out anyway. It was just the way he was. Even though he was a sore winner in terms of teasing Kyle, he wouldn’t let him suffer alone through a hangover.

He heard the whimper from Marissa and nearly died inside. Gods, she was adorable. Smiling gently down at her, he said, β€œStay there. I’ll get you some food and make sure this idiot doesn’t die in the process of getting his. Come on, leprechaun, you numbskull.” The last part he directed at his friend, who had clearly stood up too fast. He stayed by his best friend’s side all the way to the buffet table, where he filled not one, not two, but three plates full of food. β€œPlease try not to drop this,” he warned Kyle as he handed him his food. β€œI’m not explaining that one to Chiron.”

As they returned to the table, Noah set a plate in front of Marissa and gently nudged her shoulder in case she was dozing. β€œAs for Violet, Kyle, I’m sure she hasn’t eaten yet. She might be awake, but she definitely hasn’t been here yet. Maybe you should go bring her some food, eh?” He sent a sly grin in Kyle’s direction, knowing that his best friend would probably take the bait. As for whether or not he’d take the opportunity to bring his special sunshine some food, that had yet to be seen.

Turning back to Marissa, Noah took a bite of his own breakfast before addressing her. β€œHow’s the food? Is it waking you up yet?” He hated to see her so exhausted, even though he knew she worked so hard in the Hephaestus cabin forges. Still, it seemed much better when she was awake and brightly interacting with him and Kyle.

Yeah, he had it bad. Shit.

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Violet

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

jeremy zucker

scared

She tried to keep her eyes locked on Vic’s, she really, really tried. But her eyes kept darting back to the burns. Gods, why hadn’t she sensed that something was wrong, that touching a car battery wasn’t going to go well for him, today of all days? He was so, so lucky that it was his hands, and not his chest or his stomach. So lucky. She’d been so close to losing him.

It took all of Violet’s willpower not to completely break down when he hugged her. She gripped his shirt tightly in her hands as she hugged him back, burying her face in his collarbone. Kevin clambered into her lap and nuzzled into her, providing another calming presence. Deep breath in, deep breath out. Ironically, this situation reminded her of Kyle telling her she needed to relax more often. If only he knew just how much she needed it. β€œI know, Vic. I’m sorry,” she mumbled into his shirt, holding on tight to reassure herself that her best friend was still here.

When he pulled away, she wiped quickly at the tears that had escaped, tightening her hand around Vic’s as he stood. She stood, too, and she melted into the second hug he gave her. Crisis averted, at least for now. β€œFood sounds good. But after that, I’m taking you to the infirmary and making sure those burns aren’t more serious, okay?” Violet stared hard into his eyes. β€œDon’t fight me on this, Vic. I need to make sure it’s not something I missed.” Vic tended to listen to her when she got serious. Even if he did it reluctantly, she knew she was the greater authority when it came to healing. Frankly, it was the only thing that kept her sane in a camp full of stubborn boys.

Letting out a breath, she started to leave Vic’s cabin. β€œLet’s get some food. I need to check on Kyle anyway, make sure he’s not in pain from a hangover again.” She said it lightly, but the thought did worry her a bit. So many patients, so little time. And with her powers on the fritz, how was she to help them all? At least she knew that Kyle was more likely than Vic to listen to her right away.

Now why did that thought make her want to smile?

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Kyle -

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

Unstoppable

Sia

He clenched his heart ever so dramatically at Noah's decline of supporting his best mate.
"Oh how you wound me darling..."
he retorted with a scoff at his comment of being polite.
"When have I ever been polite? That is soooo not my job Grapevine..."
. Looking back at the table he took note of the young lady that was in the same agony he was going through this morning,
"Let us not keep the lady waiting, food deprivation is quite serious!"
he stated in a matter of factly tone. Kyle knew his mate would come to her... well both their rescue in the end.

Knowing he has his first mate's support, he could safely assume he got his back either way. Or so he would love to think. He put all of his faith into that assumption. As he was struggling to keep the balance on his two left feet, his mate was trying to keep his insides from overflooding with the current display his unspoken crush was displaying. Recruiting her for their weekly game of ping pong was the best thing he ever did for his bud. Even he did not know it yet, he can definitely thank him later,
"Hey, this idiot can perfectly function on his two left feet!"

As they motioned towards the buffet table he swayed from side to side, dragging his feet against the cobblestoned floor. However, by the time he made his way he was greeted by a plate full of toasted biscuit bread, delicious eggs and a side of bacon. His darling best friend sure knew the way to his heart... or well stomach.
"I can always count on you to get my likings, Thanks,"
he mimicked a kiss as he kidded in a serious matter before he gripped his plate from the two edges not to drop any.

He passed the sacrifice bonfire on their way to the table and slowly scooped a piece of bacon as an act of offering to his dearest mother, Tyche. Without her luck, him and his step-sister would not even be alive to tell the tale. He proceeded to walk and thread carefully through other half of the pavilion to where he was sitting with his two companions, carefully placing the plate down with his two hands like a child would he sat down with a wide grin on his face. Like he had achieved the first obstacle of the day. Or more like second, the first was probably getting out of bed.

Kyle licked his lips lightly as he started forming his eggs and bacon muffin that was screaming out his name as Noah woke up his sleeping beauty for her own breakfast. As he was about to bite down onto his muffin, in mid-bite he met Noah's sly grin about him taking some food for Violet. He was not wrong, despite he was pulling his leg. Violet always took care of him when he was sick, in pain or even hungover. The least he could do was get her breakfast.

"You know what...?"
he scanned the dining pavilion and he saw no traces of that lovely smile he strives to see. She must have had a late shift at the infirmary because she usually always made present. Unlike him she did manage to wake up.
"I think I will save the extra muffin for her. I was gonna offer it to my mother but I think Violet needs the sustenance more."
he smirked as he proceeded to munch on his meal. He mainly engulfed it, not ate it.

As he prepared Violet's egg and bacon muffin, he smiled as he watched the love birds in front of him interact. It was really sweet how Noah cared for her. He was always the more considerate and thoughtful out of the duo. With that he dusted of his hands and stood up in a more confirmed stance. Now that food was running into his system, he could already feel his headache subsided as well as his control of his body also returning. He picked up the plate with one hand,
"I will let you both eat and mingleeee, I will see you tonight and you at our next game of ping pong I hope!"
he proceeded to first point as his best mate and then to his newly acquired friend, Marissa. He bid them adieu with a hand gesture and swayed his way out of the pavilion. He saw his sister coming in with her friend, Sammy and Jasper.
"Good morning early birds! Delightful breakfast inside,"
he laughed as he tried to keep his composure for Sammy's sake. He knew she got worried about him when he drank. Especially knowing what drinking did to his father.

His main goal was to give Violet her breakfast. He proceeded to salute and sway his way towards the infirmary. Thinking about a thousand ways how he was going to tell her he brought her food without seeming to in there. However, as he was in the middle of decided to just tell her 'Hi, just got you food...' he saw the same Violet rushing her friend out of the Zeus' cabin. Kyle's eyes opened widely as he placed the napkin covered muffin in his fanny pack, he always has this obsession of carrying. Thankfully.

All he managed to yell was
"Vi.."
as he jogged towards the pair. He knew this was risking it by doing this but he was not going to let Violet carry the weight of Victor alone. Despite he was not the strongest out there, he sighed and lowered himself lifting his other arm and shouldering him from the other side to ease the weight off Violet,
"What happened?"
he asked genuinely as he was unaware something could badger the son of Zeus.

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Eric -

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

Bones

Imagine Dragons

He closed his eyes, not wanting to see the look of disappointment in his best friend's eyes.

Opening one eye he saw his friend's pout turn into a soft giggle at his comment. He heart sank with that giggle. It was the faint light in his ocean of darkness. She was, even though her Magnolia guardian thinks otherwise. He swore she never gave him a break. Nonetheless, Mags only wants what was best for Diana just like himself. He kept his beautiful wings around them but letting enough light to see her in front of him as she turned around,
"That fertilizer got me through shit ton of angry harpies, so that is very costly for Mags. But I will take note, I have some back in my cabin. Gods only know I want that magnolia in my good graces,"
just like that he felt a whack in the head with the magnolia's roots,
"Ouch, okay fine! I'll get it after."

Eric rubbed the back of his head from the slash as he smirks at Diana's tone of voice. She was not one to scold him for making a mistake but he hated disappointing her in somethings that were minor. He took the apple and gave it a nice toss before catching it,
"Fresh as always, Ana."
He held in his hand as he always took the first bite when they were watching the sun rise,
"Alas, I am here now and we shall now waste another minute!"

As she leaned to him, he slowly slid his arm around her waist, allowing her to hold on by placing her arms securely around his neck. As he held her firmly, he could inhale the sweet scent of her hair that radiated. He simply loved it. Funnily enough she smelled a lot like apples. There were times where he used to flinch when she came this close. Usually, he responded with moving his wings in front of him to create a barrier but he did not have to anymore. She was not his enemy, quite the contrary.

"Your wish is my command milady,"
he said in a sophisticated tone before firming his grip on her and bending his knees. Launching themselves up into the atmosphere, he could see the sky's violets enveloping out as the sun started to spout from the distance. He gritted his teeth as he made the extra effort to make it to the top of the climbing wall where they sat peacefully. It was conjoined to a cliff where Diana loved to plant her seeds as they had optimal sunlight there... it was plant science if you asked Eric. He slowly lowered himself feet first as they landed he looked down to his passenger,
"We are here... Right on cue..."
he grinned foolishly as the sun started rising.

He let Diana go for her to do her thing before he retracted his wings back into his back, making him a normal male for the time being. He jumped from the cliff to the tower and sat, his feet dangling before returning to that juicy apple delight he so loved,
"Do not take too long now!"
he retorted in her same tone before they left as he patted the empty seat she usually occupied.

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Brandon -

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

GOOD LIFE

ONE REPUBLIC

As much as he despised the fact that he was in such a weak position in front of any one, let alone her, he had to suck it up and admit. He needed help. With gritted teeth he sighed in submission to let her help him. To be honest he was grateful someone had found him in this state. There was no way in a million light years he was ever going to ask for help. The less people saw him in this position, the better. He was known as the chivalrous warrior in camp. Gods forbid something or someone tarnished that reputation.

As she asked why, he frowned,
"Well, he is one of my mates actually. Had a tough breakup and all he knew to relief himself from it was to throw a few slashes. I volunteered, thinking my healing would kick in."
Brandon let Meredith's gentle touch linger as she examined the damages that had been done. Out of all that pain, it was nice to feel something soothing to numb the effect. Her warm, damp touch was just as refreshing as the water he was waist deep in. It felt like home.

As he felt water fall on his open wounds, he slowly let his anger subside as Meredith was trying her utmost to see him back in shape again. Just as he thought he saw his flesh trying to saw its way together again, it stops and re-opens which was worse. Brandon could see that his flower girl was quite worried about his situation which was not something he intended. He did not like those he cared about worrying, let alone worry about him in the first place.
"Nothing to understand... the old man is pissed or some shit, as always. In the time of need he vanishes,"
he mutters angrily as he splashes the water with the other hand curled in a fist.

That burst of anger could have also been the reason of his fall out. He fell the same pair of hands circle around his waist and arm, as Meredith tried her utmost to support his clearly larger frame. His vision was blurry but all he could see were her worried, teary chocolate brown eyes, meeting his own pained ones. Brandon could see she was doing her utmost to support him and that gave him strength. It gave him the strength he needed to fight of the pain and help her support him. With his shoulder he let his hanging shirt into the water, leaving him shirtless.
"Use my... shirt as a bandage,"
he managed to mutter through the pain as he regained slight composure in his legs to relief some of the weight off her, or at least he tried.

He tried not to smirk at her comment but he nodded,
"Let's... go."
He can see and hear how worried she was and he was doing this for her sake. He hated infirmaries and anything medicinal. This was why he loved his water healing so much. He did not need it.

Just as they were slowly maneuvering out of the water, both of them were drenched. from the waist down. If he was not already drained, he would have dried them with a snap. He suddenly got hit with his best friend's voice, Star. He remembered that he needed to be near the cabin area for an important meeting soon,
"Mer, how long is it going to take? Cause you might have to take me after... this."
he muttered. The bandaged chest was already making him feel better as the bleeding had decreased.
"There is this meeting that is of importance. Something about the camp... I need to make it on time,"
he looked at her with a serious facial expression. He knew his health was a priority but the state of camp and his loved ones was one of his top priorities. That being said, he still could not attend in this frail state, he would not even know what hit him.

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Felicity -

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

7 RINGS

ARIANA GRANDE

At Damon's comments about Chiron having a little sneak peek at them, she scrunched her nose in disgust.
"Oh my Aphrodite! That would be like a pedophelic stare no? We could charge him for that! No?"
she wondered for no reason. Chiron only cared for one thing. Following the rules.
"He won't oogle shit! This is for certain eyes only..."
she giggled as she gestured towards her own perfectly shaped body, thanks to her beautiful mother's graces.

Nodded in agreement with their third member, Meredith joining the chaos called their distraction, it was bound to be a successful hit. The love twins always managed but with all the members hands on deck, it would be an unmissable spectacle to say the least. She wanted to make sure her perfect Bello was up to terms with what could be reality. She knew how he felt with Meredith but knowing him, the fact he did not actually persue her was for one reason only. Her heart belongs to another, even if she did not know it yet. It was the downside of his own powers which were a curse to him but a gift to others. Despite being joint to the hip, Fee had no intentions of letting go of him. The pair had literally tried everything possible together and still pursued their friendship was stronger than ever.

Her morning routine was sacred and never broken. Some may think she does it to look pretty and be presentable and for appearances. In reality, the feeling of a routine helps Felicity get her mind in place ready for the day. It is no secret that Felicity was one of the most ditsiest person around and so she was trying her best to find something to get her thoughts and actions aligned for the day. Fee does her make up routine in order to align her mind by doing something she loves so much. Make-up and Beauty.

As he sighed, she could not help but love as she patted his nose lightly with the sponge. It was a blessing they had the same skin tone. Their parents made sure that even though they were not twins by blood, they were to be similar in every other aspect. She grabbed the kiss in mid-air and placed it on her heart before placing down the sponge on her bed side. She gave out a chef's kiss at him,
"You look more perfect than perfect!"

One final touch, she picked up her nice rose gold tiara to match her own outfit to make everything pieced together. It was her status and her image, nonetheless.

As he looped his arms through her she gave an affirmative nod as she looked up to him,
"I cannot agree more. I cannot believe I actually missed dinner. What a sin!"

The pair of love twins hopped their way to fill their clearly needed sustenance for the head-aching day ahead. As they passed through the camp, they make their presence known one way or another. Especially Fee's perfume, that immediately lets you know that she has entered a room and left it just the same. Compared that with the compilation of Damon's endless flirty winks and Fee's testy smile they always managed to turn heads around.

As they made their way to the Dining Pavilion the pair, Fee eyed the food station as she mainly opted for the salad section but she needed some protein to keep her sustained. In fact, she kept the line waiting enough till she decided what protein was to design her nice salad. She was brought back by an angry camper yelling to get a move on. Fee huffed in annoyance and decided on a small piece of chicken,
"What is with patience nowadays, my gods."
The angry camper was not left empty handed as he best friend practically killed him with his glares to shut him up. They did not leave without him giving some sweet and honeyed choice of words for their impatience towards Felicity.

Her annoyance subsided slowly as Damon gave him a piece of his mind,
"C'mon darling, they are not worth it."
. If she was not sure in her choices in food or many others, the choice to stick by his side and in picking her platonic soul mate was the best one she ever made. It felt safe to know that someone would step in for her and she knows she would do the same if the tables turned. Fee waited for her Bello to finish her own plate before proceeding to sit down in the Eros table. She needed the stress-free morning where she did not have to deal with her siblings’ drama...

Felicity tossed and turned the chicken before actually started eating it. In fact, she was more distracted in her new 'phone' to text her dearest Rose, Meredith, as to where she was so they can regroup,
"Hey Lovie, hope morning is treating you well as always < 3! Where are you? We managed to get breakfast, meet you there?"

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Last edited:

Narcissa -

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

Fight Song

Rachel Platten

With a followed laugh to Adrian's comment, it actually made sense,
"Well fair enough... You have a point there."
. In fact Nyssa always was grateful and appreciated how much he took care of both of them. It became natural through their course of friendship. It irked Nyssa that she was the weakest out of the three of them and depended on both of them to get things done, especially during the day. However, the daughter of Nyx's weakness was in fact sunlight. Despite that, she tries to make it up to them as best as she could when they needed help.

Narcissa tried her best to hum a nice lullaby for the chirpy and hyper canine to slowly take his rest. That outburst of energy scenario and yesterday's training was energy draining enough for Anubis to take his rest while they were away. Her hand gently ran through his thick onyx fur as she sang softly, seeing his eyes slowly lower and lower till she could hear happy and soft whimpers which usually meant that his slumber started. With that she placed a gentle kiss on his forehead and let the hell hound sleep,
"Good night little rascal..."

Having kept meeting Elijah's blushing gaze from her, simply cause her own face to keep redden. It was a chain reaction she needed to work on and avoid.

Instead, she met Adrian's gaze who seemed to be taunting enough with his right points this morning,
"Well, I think by now the answer is you cannot help it but you absolutely adore us and our reckless decisions?"
. Nyssa assumed it could be the answer as she gave a not so innocent smile. It was not secret that Adrian was the oldest out of them and he was definitely the more mature soul when it comes to reasoning things out and tackling situations wisely, in general. In fact, he even nursed them back to health when they were both about to be harpy food by the border.

As Nyssa slowly started calm down from the early morning jolt, Nyssa managed to regain concentration in getting ready to be presentable in the outside world while Adrian helped Elijah up from his already rough morning. Getting ready meant she needed her glasses that helped minimise the sharp pain in her eyes when out in direct sunlight. However, as she tried her best to find the shape of them, she squinted her eyes for a better field of vision. Before she could spot them, her eldest best friend picked them up for her,
"Yeah, thanks. They must have fell from the side table during the night..."

She took the pair of sunglasses with a returned smile and placed her slowly on her eyes. At the moment, if she was not adapted to the darkness, she would only be seeing pitch black. She can already feel her eyes slowly recharging and easing. Her gaze went to her peer best friend, Elijah as she tilted her head ever so slightly at Adrian's plea for them to get out and socialise like the human beings they were. With Elijah's raised eyebrow and give in expression paired with Adrian's raised eyebrow and no other option look, Nyssa let out a sigh of defeat and crossed her arms,
"No other option, got it."

With that she quickly raised a finger,
"Even though I am quite famished, I will be a healthy member of society and linger around camp for..."
she pursed her lips and tapped her chin in thought for what was she about to suggest.
"... for a free ride?"
she pouted lightly as she lowered her head a little bit to expose her puppy dogged silver eyes underneath. His reaction was expected as he rolled his eyes followed by a sigh. She knew it was a testy request but she thought it was worth a shot especially knowing her conditions when she stepped out of the comforts of her cabin.

As the newly awoken pair made their way towards the doorway, the son of Thanatos turned around and bent a little gesturing for the daughter of Nyx to hop on. Nyssa couldn't help but chuckle as she went to hop on his back in a piggy back ride position. She was finally high enough to reach the top door frame. Neat! With a grin she was delighted he actually understood between the lines of her request. Rolling back to her day issue, she focuses a bit extra when doing anything else, there was a reason why they were found lurking around camp in the depths of the night. It is when the girl was not helpless, quite the contrary actually, she was far from helpless. That being said, the chances of actually fainting in daylight were high, hence having the needed support was easy. In fact, whilst Adrian is usually helping her be her clutch, Elijah tries his best to help her by creating various shadows on her that act as a recharge for her.

Alas, it was time to go replenish their bodies with some delicious food,
"Leggo! On forth!"
she spoke up as high as her voice can muster (which was not a lot) as she pointed forward.

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Amber -

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

Wolves

Selena Gomez

She couldn't help but not be mad, her facial features softened as she let out a chuckle.
"You won, fair and square brother. I surrender,"
Amber mimicked raising her arms in defeat as she scooted over a little as he joined her sitting position. It was no secret they wanted all this to be over. To go back home. They were operating well back in their own home turf. With a soft sigh she lets out a soft smile as he took her hand in support,
"I am thankful that at least they did not separate us for this mission. I cannot imagine if I was stuck at camp and you out here, or vice versa."

As he proceeded with Care, Amber nodded in understanding,
"I am trying but she does not seem to let just anyone in. I can understand and I am glad you have managed to find someone within your comfort level in the social bubble."
. Truly, Amber knew she was irreplaceable in this aspect and therefore she was not one to get jealous or envious. Quite the contrary, she was happy that her brother found someone he could confide in that was not his twin sister. The pair did everything together that it was a breath of fresh air sometimes to no strangle each other when things got heated for both of them. Amber was not one to control her temper and Avery was no less when he is tested. Amber maintained her twin's eye contact, which was no issue. One's pain is mirrored in the other, it was simple and both had nothing to hide, even if they wanted to (which was not the case).

Her eyebrows raised as she heard that statement about the Greeks coming out from her brother's lips,
"Did I hit you so hard in the head? Or are you actually agreeing with me on this for once?"

"Yeah, we never fucked up a plan, Kite. It is not us I am doubting. I hope her trust in all these people is as strong as your faith in her plan. I do not recall one time that you did not get into an argument when those love bugs were around... especially him,"
Amber stated back with her forehead wrinkled in worry.
"I just hope you got us into a winner, Aves. I need this to be a win otherwise we have tried all ties and end up with straight up nothing again if one card falls."
She did not know Care as much as Avery did but she knew Avery. He does not put all his eggs in one basket unless he truly believed it was worth a shot. Unlike Amber, he was not reckless or rushes into anything without thinking before. It is why Amber always got into unwanted fights. She acts before she thinks. Avery did the exact opposite.

Amber saw all of the North Pole in Avery's eyes as he froze with the outburst of her question about his nightmare. She hoped he would not dodge her question. She can sense his emotions as well as his pain when it’s as strong as this. She could already feel the grief and regret that was flooding his mind, his body. At the moment all she could do was hold his hands in hers, providing warmth.

The minute he started with the words 'I had a dream', she knew it was no good. You see, Amber and Avery's powers were also connected to each other. Their father, being the god of choices, beginnings and endings, it got replicated into his children. Their dreams were not just dreams but they were visions. In this case, what Avery dreamt was a possible ending to a wrong choice. On the other hand, Amber always envisioned the possible beginning to a choice. Together they make one with a missing piece in the middle. The middle cannot be determined all that well as it was based on the course of choices one makes. Given Amber has the beginning of a choice it is more stable than the ending for sure. That being said, Amber already had her own vision and it was pure chaos.

As he proceeded to speak as his voice let him, she could still sense his internal turmoil that he kept hidden behind a blank slate. As he proceeded, Amber pulled her grieving brother into her arms, her warmth. She took his hands and kept them to her so he would leave his weapon alone and focus on the sole fact she was with him here and now.
"Shhh shh, all that matters Avery is the choices we make. The choices we make so that does not happen. No one can break us up that easily and you know it,"
she assured him as she tried to comfort him.

"I also had a similar dream. I dreamt that camp was about to get ambushed. The camp was not prepared and then... it stopped. I was not there; all I saw was you and some others trying to keep the camp alive. That's it. We must not let it succumb to this brother,"
she pushed him back and held him at arm's length.
"We must not let death do us part like this. We must keep ourselves alive to keep each other's human side anchored. Gods knows what would happen if one of us got lost..."
. Amber looked down and shuddered at the thought of a life without Avery. If it was even possible to begin with!

With that, fire soared through Amber's blue green eyes, as she clenched her fists and stood up, picking her weapon,
"Let's go kick some ass, Kite. Together forever, apart never,"
she stated as determined as ever holding a hand out for him so they can go to the meeting spot to meet up with Care. However, before she must open one end of the portal back where Avery spoke with Damon about... only he knew so far,
"Mind taking me to where the portal opening needs to be open so we can set up one end?"

Their latter stop was the Oracle.

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Last edited:

meredith -

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

ben rector

brand new

At the permission to use his shirt as a bandage, Meredith nodded, immediately shifting her grip on Bran so she could slip the fabric off his shoulders. She cursed his height for a moment as she struggled to not drop him into the water as she tried to juggle both holding his weight and ripping off some of the fabric so she had a large enough bandage to wrap around his forearm.

"Geez, Pretty Boy, are you trying to impress me with the size of your arms?"
she tried to tease, hoping to lighten the mood despite her mild panic.
"You don't have to work so hard, ya know?"

Once done, she tied the excess fabric in a quick knot to keep it in place before moving to look at the gash on his chest. She bit her lip, unsure of how she should try and cover that wound. Sighing only seconds later, she decided it didn't matter. Using the hand that wasn't currently holding Bran up, she balled the rest of the fabric up and pressed it against the wound as gently as she could.

"Alright, here comes the hard part, Pretty Boy."
she began.
"I need one of your arms around my shoulder and then as best you can, I need you to hold this to your chest."
she explained.

Not wasting any time, she moved so they were facing the shore. Lifting his uninjured arm, she slid underneath that one, leaving his wrapped one free to hold the fabric in place, not wanting to stretch the wound too much.
"Alright, one step at a time."
she mumbled to herself as she slowly began leading them to the sand.

Ignoring her sandals that had been abandoned when she first approached Brandon, she figured she'd be able to come back for them later. Right now she just needed to get her Pretty Boy to Violet in the infirmary.

"Yeah, I remember hearing about that meeting. I think both me and Di are supposed to go this time, instead of just one of us,"
she rambled, hoping to keep his mind off his injuries.
"Don't worry, we might be a few minutes late, but I think an exception can be made for needing to make a stop to get some ambrosia."

Despite Bran's declaration of his father being mad about something, Mer could swear that it was with the Sea God's blessing that they seemed to make it to the infirmary as fast as they did. Once inside she helped Bran down onto a bed and rushed over to where she knew Violet kept the ambrosia and nectar stores. Cutting off a square, she made her way back to Bran before offering it to him.

"Eat this,"
she ordered.
"I'm gonna get you some proper bandages, then we'll see about getting to that meeting."

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

caleb -

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

troye sivan

youth

A shit eating grin immediately spread across his face as he hunched over so he could get closer to Willow's face and gently poke her on the nose.
"Yes, our room."
he grinned.

His grin shifting to a smirk, he gave her a quick kiss on the nose before standing up straight and starting to walk again. It was just so easy to get a reaction out of his girlfriend. Sometimes he just couldn't help it.

No, that's a bold lie, he could resist if he really wanted to. Thing was, he didn't want to. It was too fun, and he enjoyed her reactions far too much.

"Why wouldn't it be our room? You spend practically every night there, and Somnus tends to find his way back there more often than not."
he shurgged.
"Face it Songbird, we've been living together for a while already."

With his piece said, a smirk still on his face, Caleb whistled happily as they finished their trek, happy to get to the dining hall and finally get some food. Grabbing his plate, he grabbed one for Willow as he waited for her to catch up so they could go sit down and finally eat. All earlier jokes aside, while he would've loved to go back and nap, he was hungry and didn't want to waste anymore time other than the seconds it took to make a blush appear on Willow's face.

That of course, was his full-time job as her boyfriend.
"Come on, let's hurry and eat before my sister potentially tries to drag me to whatever stupid meeting is supposed to be going on later."

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

althaia -

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

maxton waller

on my way

At the stuttered response, Theta felt hope fill her. Maybe...maybe this time would be different? Something in her shifted ever so slightly, allowing her to feel as if for the first time in a long time, that she could stand tall. Her stance reflected this feeling as a blush filled her cheeks, a smile growing across her face.

"N-no, of course not..."
she stumbled, wringing her hands together.
"Y-you don't smell b-bad um...a-actually it's kinda um..."
her face and neck flooded red as she looked at him for another moment before hurriedly looking away.
"I-it's kinda nice...u-um it's w-warm..."
she gulped.

She cleared her throat, thoughts racing as she tried to not say the wrong thing. Gods, she prayed to her lady mother that Hani didn't think she was an idiot rambling on about smells. Clearly that's what she was doing unfortunately but, if she was lucky, maybe he wouldn't think she was incompetent at forming a sentence.

Even though...she kind of was.

Gods, strike her down now.

"U-um, it's c-comforting...!"
she rushed out in a final breath of air, squeezing her eyes shut in a moment of mortification.

Unable to look away for long, Theta opened her eyes just in time to see him nod to the dining hall. At his question, she brightened just a bit. So...he still wanted to go with her? So maybe...he didn't think she was an idiot? She could only hope so.

"Y-yeah, let's go."
she responded. She hesitated for one second before deciding to say screw it. What else did she have to lose? She doubted she could have any dignity left after all this.

With a quick movement, she reached out and grabbed his gloved hand, trying not to burst into flames at her action. Shifting her grip so she could hold his hand and drag him along with her, she started towards the hall.

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

elijah -

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

andy black

beautiful pain

Once up from the floor and Anubis happily off to sleep, Elijah sighed in relief. Hiding a grin as Nyssa launched herself onto Adrian's back, he stretched, sighing in relief at the pop he felt as his back cracked. Feeling ready, he quickly followed after the two, ready to get something to eat.

As they stepped outside, he winced, the sudden shift from dark to bright sunlight hurting his eyes for a moment. It didn't take long for his eyes to adjust thankfully, but he knew even with her sunglasses, it would be hard for Nyssa. Without thinking twice about it, he made a gesture, aiming to send a small cloud of shadows to help cover his friend from the sunlight. He blinked, waiting to feel the natural tug in his gut when he controlled the shadows only...

It wasn't there.

"What the..."
he frowned. Pausing, he looked down at his hand, gesturing once again, only to still not feel the tug. He swallowed, unsure what to think about his shadows not answering to his call.
"Why-"
his own mumbled question was interrupted by his stomach growling.

He forced himself to relax and continue on behind his two best friends. Surely that was it. He was just hungry and because of that he couldn't focus. Having figured that out, he was more than happy to jog forward a few steps so that he was beside Adrian.

"So, what's this whole meeting thing I keep hearing about? We're new here so we don't have to go right?"
he asked, jumping in with his own bit of mindless chatter. He couldn't wait to get something to eat.

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

marissa -

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

why don't we

don't change

Marissa hummed in happiness as she tilted her head so she could watch Noah go get her a plate. She would have gotten it if he'd helped her up, but she appreciated him all the more for offering to get it himself. It was sweet, something she hadn't experienced often. So used to doing things herself, not having anyone willing to do things for her...it was different. She wasn't sure why Noah was so nice to her, but she didn't mind it.

For some reason it didn't feel stifling like she would have thought having stuff done for her would feel like. It felt...caring. When her brother tried to do certain things for her when they first met it had felt annoying. Like he felt like she couldn't take care of herself. Sure, those feelings had mellowed as they got to know each other and they were okay now, even though he still had his moments, but her point was that when Noah was kind like this it felt different.

It was nice.

A gentle nudge knocked her out of thoughts. Blinking she perked up at the sight of a plate in front of her. Sluggishly shifting so that she could sit upright, she was glad to hurriedly take that first bite, and then a second, and third, before she focused back on the conversation happening around her.

"Ah...thanks Noah."
she sent him a grin. Now that she felt human again, she was more than capable of human speech. At Kyle's declaration, she grinned, pleased to hear that she was expected back at their next beer pong get together.
"I'll be there!"
she called after him.

Turning back to her food, she couldn't help the small groan as she shoved another forkful into her mouth. Noah clearly deserved an award, he'd managed to grab her favorites, clearly.

"It's great!"
she answered, grinning, once she'd finished her bite.
"You managed to grab my favorites, thanks. And uh yeah, I definitely feel better now."
she hummed, feeling slightly embarrassed at the fact that she'd basically draped herself against him earlier.
"I spent too long in my workshop yesterday and passed out at my desk again,"
she explained.
"I only just woke up maybe five or ten minutes ago."

Taking another bite of her food, she caught sight of the time. She furrowed her brow.
"Are you okay on time? Isn't there supposed to be some big meeting or something going on?"
she asked, not wanting to make him late.
"I think I heard my brother mention something about it. If you have to go, I hope I'm not making you late..."

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

jasper -

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

raynes

lemon drop

He grinned at Sammy's answer to their problem. Food would most definitely solve their problems for sure.
"You're right, as always."
he grinned, nudging her in the shoulder, a grin on his face. As she held his hand, dragging him closer to the dining hall so they could eat, Jasper could only smile, letting his worries fade away.

Now was a time to focus on the good things. Like his best friend being by his side as they enjoyed another day at camp. He had weird feelings often, but then again, he was a son of Apollo, so it made sense if sometimes he just sensed something was off. Sensing weird stuff definitely fell under at least a few of his father's domains.

Oh well. It was a problem for another day.

Having finally gotten to the dining hall and in line, Jasper happily collected a plate for himself and a couple of healthy snacks to feed to Aurora before waiting for Sammy before heading to a table to sit at. Sending a wave at Kyle when he called out a greeting on his way out.

"I don't know how we're always able to have the best of the best of options available to eat, but I'm not complaining."
he grinned, shoving a forkful in his mouth. Glancing down at his faithful canine companion, he tossed her a piece of fruit, laughing as she barked happily after swallowing the treat in one bite.

"So,"
he offered.
"How much time do you have before you have to jet off to that super important meeting or whatever?"
he asked, taking another bite.

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

care

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

justin bieber

Sorry

Care stood frozen. Star started to pull her hair, trying to figure out Care. She couldn't understand why she still cared about all that she had said to her. With everything, she had done. Star was still here and…Care didn't want her to leave. Care wanted her to stay. To be her rock, so Care can be hers. So she could hear her talk about all her pegasi and not get bored of it. So she can just...stay with her for a moment or two. She needed her! Care snapped out of her frozen state and spoke up.
"I'm sorry. Rainbow I'm sorry."
She said as softly as she could, grabbing her hand before she could leave.

"I want you to help me."
She said as she moves to front of her, still holding on to her hand.
"I need you. Ok, I need you to be…here with me. I'm not good on my own. We all seen that."
She looks into her eyes which were beautiful, it always has been for her. The moment she saw them, they have been a source of comfort to her, even now.
"I didn't mean that you meant nothing to me. You mean everything. I'm just worried that sometimes I'm not enough for you. I'm scared I will lose you, and I don't want to."

"I'm scared ok. I'm really fucking scared. And you give me the strength to be brave."
Care cups her face trying to show her that she was trying her best to let her in. To show her feelings. The feelings were all about her.
"And when I'm scared. I do stupid shit. Like, push people away. Or battle harpies. I need you...to..to "
She sighs as she looks down and then back up with determination.
"To keep yelling at me, or screaming, telling me I'm stupid. Anything. Don't leave me please."

Care had been alone for 9 years before the Isaacs. With the Isaacs, she learned how to be a little sister, in a family.

She was so scared to lose that…that she may have hurt the people that she cared about the most. Like Caleb. Like her mom. Like Star. Maybe Amber and Avery were right. She needed someone to fight for her. Care needed someone that it was ok to care about people, and love them. Knowing that you won't lose them because you fuck up. She needed Star because she was the first one that she cared about other than Caleb. Her first friend, her first best friend. And because of knowing Star, she grew her own family at camp. Care needed to do better for her because her stupidity is going to make her lose her.
"I'm not saying that I won't have these thoughts that I'm not good enough for love or anyone. I'm saying I need you to help me fight them. I need you Star..I always have."
Care grips her hand tightly

”And I want you to be able to trust that I'll fight yours too. I'm sorry..that I made you think that you'll lose me just like him. I won't do that to you, I wouldn't. I don't want to hurt you like that. β€œ

Care moves her hand down, and intertwined her hands with Rainbow.
”I can't make this place a safe place on my own. I can't take the price of that by myself. β€œ
She whispers softly.
”After..this weekend, I don't want to. I don't want to do this by myself anymore. I'm sorry that I tried too.β€œ

She kisses the top of Star's forehead, holding it there for a moment.
”I just want you.β€œ
She mumbles out as she moves back without letting do of Star's hand.

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

victor

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)
  • home (filler tab)

bandslam

someone to fall back on

"Whatever you say Vi. No fighting on my end ok. You're the boss remember."
If it wasn't for Vi, Victor wouldn't have made it the first year without his mom. Violet was his sister, without a blood relation. That didn't mean anything to him. Violet was the one that was there for him throughout everything.

She was his family.

So when she told him to do something, in her serious tone, he knew that he had to do it. Even though he hated going to the infirmary, the only time he didn't was to get Vi to bed. Her siblings usually called on him, because she hadn't left the infirmary or slept. So Victor goes to make sure she gets the rest she needs. He was her protector and she was his comfort. It's how their friendship worked.

He smirked.
"You sure that's the only reason you are seeing Kyle? Maybe it's because you want to?"
Victor knew of the kid's growing crush on her. Basically, everyone did but Vi. And she had no idea of the feelings she had for him but he could see it. It's the way she looked at him, and talked to him. It was different. Best friends just know things like that.

As they walked out of the cabin, Violet partly supporting him, the kid shows up on schedule. And that's why Victor was annoyed. The kid without asking came into his personal space without asking. He tried his best to keep calm but felt his control slipping. He needs to keep control or he won't just zap Kyle, he'll zap her too.
"I can walk guys. Not totally hopeless over here."

Victor pushes himself away from them. Standing on his own.
"For you kid, it's just a little accident with a car battery."
Glancing at his best friend and seeing her hopeful face that he will at least try to be social and polite. He sighs.
"We were going to get some food first…so do you want to walk over there with us?"
He forces out with a bit of trouble.

"What do you say, luck boy?"

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

diana

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

lily allen

somewhere only we know

Diana just shakes her head as she leans against him.
"You could always ask the Hermes cabin to grab the fertilizer. But knowing you, you love the chaos."
She said grinning as she looked up at him. No one really understood their friendship. At first, all Eric did was prank her. And all Diana did was nothing but one day, he asked her why she wasn't getting angry. Why she didn't fight him.

She told him that it didn't bother her. His pranks were funny and she thought that he was trying to be her friend. Ever since that day, Diana and Eric had been inseparable. Wherever Diana is, Eric is not far behind. Diana loves his chaos and only his.

She feels the warmth that it has. The light that even he doesn't see.

"You knew you get in trouble didn't you? That's why you have a spare bag."
She giggles as Mags used her roots to whack in the head after his comments.
"Mags! I did not give you movable roots just so you can attack Eric!"
She said laughing as she felt the Magnolia shrug
"You better be happy we have to go, or we will be having a long discussion about the proper use of roots. We will have that discussion later. "
Her closest plant friend just ignores her words and shrugs again.

Diana turned back to Eric as he toss the apple and got ready to fly. He wrapped his arms around her as she wraps hers around his neck. With them this close, she could smell his scent. That scent always felt like home, and it smelled like fresh air and strangely the forest. Before they were..well them. Eric flinched every time Diana came near. He wrapped himself in his wings. She hated seeing him scared.

But she was patient. She waited for him to trust her. And who she was. And when he did, Diana made sure he knew that she loved his wings, that she thought that they were beautiful. As they flew, she closed her eyes as she felt the wind in her hair. This was her favorite part of the morning. Flying. Especially with her favorite human.

As he lowered them carefully, she kissed his cheek softly
"Thanks for the flight as always Ricky."
As she rushes off to the cliff that always had the best sunlight. It was her favorite for a reason, and she had all her favorite seeds. Fruits and veggies. She spins as she lets the seeds fly. Landing on the grass. She bends down and closes her eyes as she uses her powers. Diana feels the seeds and pushes them to grow and grow. Once she opens her eyes. There's fruit and veggies all around her.

Diana grabs some grapes, carrots, apples, oranges, and begins to walk over to Eric as he calls her over
"I got the food Ricky, don't rush me!"
She shouts back as she walks up to him places the food beside her and sits down by him. Laying her head on his shoulder as they watch the sunrise.

"Thanks Ricky…"
She whispers as she again kisses her cheek
"You came right on time."

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

avery

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

avril lavigne

I'm with you

"I told them, if they were sending me or you to the Greeks alone. I will not support it neither will my cohort."
Avery told her honestly.
"They approached me first. I told them no, then they said that they will come to you with the same question. I told them if they wanted to show good faith that they needed to send both of us. But they wouldn't listen so I told them it was the final offer or my cohort will not support them. "
He told her honestly. He wouldn't let her go into what used to be enemy territory without him so he used his power to end the discussion and it worked. They listened. They knew he was serious and with the power his cohort had, it was needed that they supported them all.

"Little C is tough to know but…we grew a bond because we both..want the best for everyone. Without anyone, we love getting hurt. "
Avery said softly as he looked down.
"I really hate to say it but Greeks aren't that different from Romans. Our culture is much more structured than theirs but…they can be there where it counts. "
He said honestly. Care and he was the same, not completely on the side of their camps but will protect their home if need be. Even Avery didn’t know how much they shared until he stumbled into the infirmary one day and saw her crying. He came to her to see why she was, and he stayed because she needed someone too. When she was discharged, he did everything he could to help her heal and be strong. A complete makeover, and some new tattoos and new clothes of course. Hey, Aphrodite kids sometimes help a lot. He just had to dodge the love twins, bribe some love kids, and maybe talk a tinker kid into making a tattoo gun.

β€œOh shut it, must you rub in that you are right all the time?”
He mutters as he pouts at his sister.
β€œYea, yea, I’m agreeing with you on this note.”

Avery rolls his eyes
β€œHe started it! I didn’t do anything.”
He retorts β€œPlus I managed to talk to him without fighting ok? So progress!” He knew what she was talking about. His very argumental state was always against the handsome boy that he had come to respect as he was the only one aside from his sister to tell him when he was being a complete asshole.
"I always do Am. I wouldn't place my bets on something if it would fail."
He was the planner, he was the half that thought things through. Amber looked to him to guide them, and he had done it without failing. He wouldn't do that, not when his twin needs him to be right.

"This outcome can't happen Amber. What I saw…it was destruction. It was chaos. Everyone…died…"
Avery said as he leaned on his sister, as she pulled his hands away from his weapon and kept them close to her. She was trying to ground him to reality. With their power, Avery saw the ending of a choice that was yet to be made but his visions were so vivid that sometimes, they stuck with him. He had anxiety attacks because of his power. Of what he saw. Amber knew that he needed her to ground him, to make him believe that he wasn't there.
"Berry, this isn't just our choices, this is theirs as well. One wrong choice and you are gone. I'm standing there with your body. That wasn't easy and you know it."

"Then we know what's going to happen. There's going to be a war."
He mumbles as he looks at his sister.
"Our visions are visions of future choices but they share…the same thing. A battle that's yet to come. "
Avery closes his eyes
"And that we might be separated to solve it."
It wasn't the first time they had been separated during a mission but luckily they had learned that distance did nothing for their bond. As it is magical. He could still feel her whether she was next to him or not.

"We do Amber. We wouldn't be human."
He tells her as she thinks about the outcome of one of them gone from the other sight.
"We make each other human, we keep each other anchored. Without each other, we become warriors without emotion. More..ruthless. We can't let that happen."
He had already made the choice, even if the bond wasn't there. No matter what, he would follow her wherever she goes. Whether that be to Hades or to battle. He will not leave her side.

Avery feels her words fill him with fire. Hers and his burned together.
"Till the earth's collapse Berry."
He states the mantra that had kept their focus. He takes her hand, and grabs his weapon standing. He was ready to get this plan started.

No one was going to stop him from getting answers this time as they walk to head to where the portal is supposed to be.

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

hani

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

dodie

would you be so kind?

Warm? Hani thinks to himself, most others wouldn't say that about him. Or the smell of the forge. Others would say it was musky or stunk of oil. No one ever said it was warm, or nice. That's how he knew that he wasn't ever going to let this girl go. She was beautiful, inside and out. He studies her with a soft smile on his face as she looked away from him. Like she was nervous? But that couldn't be the issue, why does she have to be nervous for? It was just him...but he was nervous too but for him, it was because he liked her. He liked her a lot, but it had to be different for her. No one could ever like him like that. He was too dangerous.
"Y-y-you like..the smell? N-n-n-no ever said that b-b-before."
He grinned softly at her.

Hani had spent the better part of his years at camp, hiding from the world. Hiding from the others. He just didn't want to hurt anyone else with his power, and with the knowledge that his power went out of control due to emotions, he avoided the people who could create those feelings in him. People like Theta, who gave him heart palpation every time he looked into her eyes but he..didn't want to live that way anymore. It was people like the darkness trio, and Marissa who gave him hope that he was loved and accepted for who he was. This is why he asked Theta to be friends, he was tired of being afraid of others and just...wanted a chance to be normal. Normally walking with the girl he liked to get food. As normal you can get, as a demigod.

"T-t-thanks...for your k-k-kind words."
He said softly to her as he gave her that soft smile that is soon becoming only hers. The way he felt about her, it was crazy. He knew from the start, that she was the one that made his heartburn. It wasn't like that with his other crushes, with Theta, he wasn't just content with watching from afar, he wanted to get to know her. Learn everything about her. Be her friend, which was why he went with Adrian's advice. Trying his best, to be someone that could ask the girl out. Someone that could be brave. Someone that could be something for her. That's all he ever wanted for. As he begins to move forward..something amazing happened.

Theta took his hand and held it.

SHE TOOK HIS FUCKING HAND AND HELD IT.

Hani stared at the hand wrapped around his gloved one and back up with her. Like he couldn't believe that..she would but she did. She took his hand, and the strangest thing was that he wanted to burst into flames at the face, but his hand feel cool. No heating up or anything. He felt at peace. His grip tightens softly but not so much to hurt her as she pulls them along. He kept a grip on her hand. Afraid that if he looses his grip, ...she would leave him behind.
"D-d-do you w-w-want to g-g-go to that m-m-meeting t-t-together?"
He speaks to her softly as they find seats together to eat.
"T-t-t-to be h-h-honest, I w-w-would r-r-rather g-g-go with you? I-i-if you want?"
He said as they sat down. They had still not let go of each other hands...he didn't exactly want to pull away.

Hani just loved the feeling of her hand in his.

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

sammy

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

alec benjamin

death of a hero

Sammy laughs as she looked at Jasper.
"Not always, remember the camp trip to Hermes's domain? I am pretty sure I got us lost in that domain like two times before Chiron found us."
As she kept a hold of his hand, she couldn't help but smile. With Jasper, she just felt at peace, even the weird feeling of being on guard drifted away when she was around him. He always had a way of drawing her true smiling self out, only two other people had that gift. Adrian and Kyle. Kyle had always been her favorite person growing up, her older brother by only a few months. They came to be known as twins at their mortal school because they were always together and acted differently but did the same mannerisms. They stuck together throughout each school year when one was getting messed with, with would-be Kyle most definitely. Sammy was the one on the attack. She would do it all her life if she could. Kyle was her brother, blood didn't matter to her, all that mattered was that he was her family.

Adrian was a different matter entirely. Only Kyle knew how much her heart truly broke when she had to break up with him. Sammy went to him for comfort, hiding out in his cabin after it happened. His cabinmates, ignoring knew that Kyle would be mad if they tried to figure out why she was in there. Her brother held her as she cried her eyes out for the boy she loved. She never truly recovered from that, she became even more closed off than before. Only her brother would be able to get her off of the training field until a sunny kid from apollo's cabin came and just randomly started playing music. At first, she just wanted him to leave and go back to training but then..she couldn't help but get sucked into his singing, and she stayed. This happened again and again until he started to talk to her. She would reply with one worded answers but he would keep the conversation going. He saved her that summer. He gave her a chance to heal without even speaking a word.

That was Jasper's healing. He thought he was useless for healing but he healed her without even knowing.

Now he was her best friend, and she was his. As he grabbed food for himself and Aurora. She glanced around the pavilion seeing who all was there. Adrian and his adopted siblings were not here yet but they sure should be there soon. Sammy spotted her brother heading towards her, and she couldn't help but tense up a little. She knew he was drinking again last night, he could try to hide it but she knew. Sammy didn't mean for it to drive a wedge between them but with the same eyes as his father, she gets scared when she sees him drinking. She knows that he's not their father, and he drinks to handle the pain of their life, just like with her and training. It's just that it triggers her and he knows this, which is why he tries to hide when he drinks from her. Like now. Before he left, she called out
"Ky, I'll be at the meeting..but do you want to..hang out later..let me know?"
She calls out softly to him, seeing him finger-gunned her and reply back to her with "I will catch up with you later sis!!" before heading to Jasper with a plate that didn't have much on there. Just enough to fuel her for the day.

"I think Mr. D made Chiron hire private cooks or something."
She said as she digs into her meal, taking a bite of fruit.
"Plus with the help of Demeter cabin, we always have fresh fruit, and veggies."
Sammy added as an afterthought. The camp was run smoothly because everyone had a plan for what to do, Chiron and Mr. D mainly just chaperoned them, and made sure no one got hurt. They were pretty independent here, and it was really cool. She glanced up at Jasper as he asked his next question. She sighed.

"I don't even honestly know. All I know is those love twins, and Care organized this meeting. It's important for every head counselor to be there. Including me. But no other information then that has been given."
Sammy replies honestly
"But knowing Care, it's about something in camp. Maybe why I've been on guard for some reason..like something is going to attack me. "
She thinks out loud as she keeps eating.

"I'll text you when the whole thing is over ok? I'll probably be heading over to Ky's cabin though. I need some Lucky time. We haven't really hung out since we got back into camp."

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Users who are viewing this thread

Back