• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Trapdoor Spiders OCC

Name: Zara, or just Z/Zee
Height: 5”3’
Appearance:
View attachment 981284
Powers: Claircognizance and Psychometry. The psychometry is something she can turn off and on at will, but the claircognizance is just something that happens. Generally it’s consistent in giving her information she needs to keep herself safe or accomplish a task/deal with a person, but every once in a while it gives her nothing at all and leaves her just as clueless as everyone else, so she has to stay on her toes.
Notes: After separating from the others, not trusting The System to keep her safe after being failed by it already, she fell back on stealing and pickpocketing to survive, and eventually fell in among rough and criminal crowds. She became very useful to certain parties by using her psychometry to crack safes and guess passcodes, her claircognizance to give them information no one else can get - for the right price. She lets herself look small and harmless, then robs people blind while others provide distractions or muscle. Her claircognizance keeps her moderately useful in a fight despite her small size, often allowing her to predict attacks and then strike quickly with a knife or baton. Her only enforced requirement for those she works with is that there be no unnecessary death. She’s a thief, not a murderer.

Name: Moon
Height: 5”7’
Appearance:
View attachment 981285
Powers: Telekinesis. His ability to affect physical objects with his mind has always been greater than the others, able to move large objects with relative ease after being forced to practice over and over. Anything too large puts a strain on his entire body, lighting up the pain receptors in his brain until it’s all he can feel, and though his pain tolerance grew as he got older he doesn’t often push that hard anymore. Mostly he uses his power disguised as a simple physical assault, slamming telekinetic force into his opponents in precise points wherever he swung his fists or kicked so no one was the wiser.
Notes: Zara's twin brother. After escaping with the others, he and Zara found their way through theft and trickery. He’s always been her guard, keeping a lookout while she tricks people and cracks safe, and defending her against any trouble if they were caught. None of the criminals they worked with could ever think of harming her - because she’s useful to them, but also because Moon gained a reputation for breaking their bones if they tried, and not gaining a single scratch while doing it.
This isn't the Character Sheet thread, lmao. This is the chat thread.

Hey guys, here's the reason I took so long.IMG_20220503_212120231.jpgIMG_20220503_211912528.jpg

The puppy's name is Angel and it's a boy! Momma's name is Honey.

My partner and I are absolutly enjoying every moment of it.

Alright, I might be a little late on my response, my significant other's birthday is tomorrow. :P I'll get my response soon though.

Alright, I might be a little late on my response, my significant other's birthday is tomorrow. :P I'll get my response soon though.
Happy birthday to your S.O.

My partner and I's 3rd anniversary of being together is today. He even told his work several times for weeks and they still called him in last minute.

Last edited:
Happy birthday to your S.O.

My partner and I's 3rd anniversary of being together is today. He even told his work several times for weeks and they still called him in last minute.
Lame. We had a pretty good time together. Now I gotta catch up on my homework today, and I should have my response finished and posted tomorrow.

Lame. We had a pretty good time together. Now I gotta catch up on my homework today, and I should have my response finished and posted tomorrow.
Yeah, He wasn't thrilled by that at all, but we made the best out of it. We did get to go out for it a couple days earlier, though. I'm glad you guys had a good time.

Sorry I haven't responded yet guys. Please forgive me.
Mother's day was a lot, and my homework really got the best of me. But I promise I've been working on my response, and It will be put out before the end of tomorrow.

I'm really, really sorry.

Sorry I haven't responded yet guys. Please forgive me.
Mother's day was a lot, and my homework really got the best of me. But I promise I've been working on my response, and It will be put out before the end of tomorrow.

I'm really, really sorry.
No worries, shit happens. Trust me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back