• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Translucent Rose

Status Undead

Ok, so I've got this idea. Set in a steampunk world, filled with magic and wonders. The world is filled with monsters, ghosts, demons, and many other forms of evil, as well as human, dwarfs, elves, and many other populating races. It's a surprisingly peaceful world, because a group called the Roses protect the people. They can be identified by a rose they carry, which is given to them when they are chosen, which is only done when another dies.

Roses don't grow in any part of the planet, and can not be made, no matter how skilled you are, it's just not possible, so if you see someone carrying a rose, you know they are legitimate Roses. They have no particular powers given to them, although their own, current abilities are enhanced dramatically.

Now, there will be a plot and direction for the group to move in, and each player will be a different colored Rose. Each Rose will have one personality trait, such as fear, anger, jealousy, courageous, among many others, and they can be suggested as well, to choose from. This trait will be the focal point of the character, though no matter how they act, in the end, the safety of the planet is always number one.

I'm just wondering if anyone's interested in this idea, or has any questions. I'm still developing things, but I'm looking for interest in the meantime. Thanks for taking the time to read my post :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back