• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Torn Banner

And nothing hurts pride quite like a tiny island nation you had colonized forcing you to accept its independence.

Well, they didn't really care when it happened.

Speaking of political and social....anything, my centuar might send political advisors towards your nation, because why not, I mean they have rasicm towards elves and humans, but not orcs.

Racism towards elves and humans?

Well, they didn't really care when it happened.

Racism towards elves and humans?
The centuar, as in the main species of my realm and The Empire, had been slaves to many human and elven species and clans, because of their horse like nature, combined with their strength and stamina, they were either forced to be steed, or normal slaves.

The centuar, as in the main species of my realm and The Empire, had been slaves to many human and elven species and clans, because of their horse like nature, combined with their strength and stamina, they were either forced to be steed, or normal slaves.

Please, can you rephrase that first sentence? I am a bit confused by what you mean by the centaur being the main species of both your realms and the Empire (I assume that means my "The Empire").

Do you mean to say that the Centaur have been enslaved by my empire and many other species or what?

Please, can you rephrase that first sentence? I am a bit confused by what you mean by the centaur being the main species of both your realms and the Empire (I assume that means my "The Empire").

Do you mean to say that the Centaur have been enslaved by my empire and many other species or what?
"The Empire" refers to my empire. I'm saying that the centuar were slaves to humans and elves for a long time, and seeing someone with a somewhat firm grip of both, could be seen as friendly towards the centuar, because after all, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". The centuar would probably try to persuade your government to keep the humans and elves "in check", per say, trying to insure they have minimum freedoms and rights in the political world of your empire.

"The Empire" refers to my empire. I'm saying that the centuar were slaves to humans and elves for a long time, and seeing someone with a somewhat firm grip of both, could be seen as friendly towards the centuar, because after all, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". The centuar would probably try to persuade your government to keep the humans and elves "in check", per say, trying to insure they have minimum freedoms and rights in the political world of your empire.
He is humans m8

The Emperor is human though. I might not have properly portrayed that, but the vast majority of inhabitants of the Empire of Oros are humans, that includes vast majority of the elite. Only exception to this is the Realms of Lastor, a vassal of the Empire, which is ruled by the Orokor (the kingdom of Lastor is still primarily human). There're also a very small amount of Varvossi nobles. They're pretty popular and influential though.

The Emperor is human though. I might not have properly portrayed that, but the vast majority of inhabitants of the Empire of Oros are humans, that includes vast majority of the elite. Only exception to this is the Realms of Lastor, a vassal of the Empire, which is ruled by the Orokor (the kingdom of Lastor is still primarily human). There're also a very small amount of Varvossi nobles. They're pretty popular and influential though.
Hmm, well this could be seen as a block in the road....but would, perhaps maybe, the Elite orc be interested in an overthrow in the political world? Maybe with our help, this could be achieved.

Hmm, well this could be seen as a block in the road....but would, perhaps maybe, the Elite orc be interested in an overthrow in the political world? Maybe with our help, this could be achieved.

There are no Orcs.

Wait, do you mean the Orokor? They're giants. Pretty human like, they're just huge and magically apt.

See, overthrowing the Empire would first require you to rid them of the Imperial Bloodline, basically removing the Imperial Family. Thankfully they're pretty desperate right now, only two women are capable of further spreading the Kharakazor lineage.

See, overthrowing the Empire would first require you to rid them of the Imperial Bloodline, basically removing the Imperial Family. Thankfully they're pretty desperate right now, only two women are capable of further spreading the Kharakazor lineage..
Yea, I meant Orokor. That's where magic, propaganda, and rebellion come in. I would have to find a way to get into Lastor IC though, which could be troubling. Anyway I was thinking, if I could get the Orokor of Lastor to join, the overthrow would start with getting rid or blocking the oil supply, to every part of your kingdom except Lastor (oil would be secretly imported from my land to Lastor, leaving a surplus of it by the time we got rid or your actual supply). The hardest part would be getting the humans of Lastor to join in the overthrow, but if that can be achieved, then phase 2 can begin.

Yea, I meant Orokor. That's where magic, propaganda, and rebellion come in. I would have to find a way to get into Lastor IC though, which could be troubling. Anyway I was thinking, if I could get the Orokor of Lastor to join, the overthrow would start with getting rid or blocking the oil supply, to every part of your kingdom except Lastor (oil would be secretly imported from my land to Lastor, leaving a surplus of it by the time we got rid or your actual supply). The hardest part would be getting the humans of Lastor to join in the overthrow, but if that can be achieved, then phase 2 can begin.

As clear of a weakness as the oil supplies are, they're only a viable target during their transit from their distant colonies to their harbours, after that they're distributed exceptionally well through modern infrastructure. You would do well to either sabotage the infrastructure, that including sabotage of railroads and imperial highways, whilst somehow avoiding the gaze of the Automata, or getting some exceptionally powerful naval allies, or having an exceptionally powerful navy of your own to fight against their fleets.

I'm sure both examples could prove interesting. Maybe assasinating the Monarch, or more realistically his two wives, would certainly bring the Empire of Oros into quite the civil war.

As clear of a weakness as the oil supplies are, they're only a viable target during their transit from their distant colonies to their harbours, after that they're distributed exceptionally well through modern infrastructure. You would do well to either sabotage the infrastructure, that including sabotage of railroads and imperial highways, whilst somehow avoiding the gaze of the Automata, or getting some exceptionally powerful naval allies, or having an exceptionally powerful navy of your own to fight against their fleets.

I'm sure both examples could prove interesting. Maybe assasinating the Monarch, or more realistically his two wives, would certainly bring the Empire of Oros into quite the civil war.
Destroying the railroads and whatnot could also be arranged. When I say "cut off" the oil supplies, I mean gassing their colonies, desposing of the bodies, and destroying the equipment (which would be the loudest part of the ordeal, really). This wouldn't require a navy, as I would have crippled their supply at the heart. Assasinating the family was in fact, part of the plan as well, though I would insure Lastor was not only loyal to the cause, but stocked to take on the other realms.

SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV

You're looking like Alliance material, good sir.

I thought you wanted to take me down a bit ago?

Also, taking down the Orosian supply of oil is borderline impossible without my help. The oil comes in through naval convoys. I am a naval faction.

Destroying the railroads and whatnot could also be arranged. When I say "cut off" the oil supplies, I mean gassing their colonies, desposing of the bodies, and destroying the equipment (which would be the loudest part of the ordeal, really). This wouldn't require a navy, as I would have crippled their supply at the heart. Assasinating the family was in fact, part of the plan as well, though I would insure Lastor was not only loyal to the cause, but stocked to take on the other realms.
The colonies are overseas. And if you plan on gassing civilians I am not letting you across the waters. I'll just pirate the oil convoys for myself. Or even better, block the Orosian navy from reaching the convoys as I spur them towards independence.

The colonies are overseas. And if you plan on gassing civilians I am not letting you across the waters. I'll just pirate the oil convoys for myself. Or even better, block the Orosian navy from reaching the convoys as I spur them towards independence.
Well then, I'll have to get another naval convoy to help me. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back