• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building The Torn Banner: OOC

On an unrelated note, do you want your nation to have a preexisting trade agreement, an eventual trade agreement, or no trade whatsoever with Iphrand?
I'm not sure yet, as my nation has never traded untill soon (with Arlon), so openly trading won't be too prominent with our nation, as we were isolationist.

I'm not sure yet, as my nation has never traded untill soon (with Arlon), so openly trading won't be too prominent with our nation, as we were isolationist.
Iphrand is the most gifted kingdom in the arcane arts with the possible exception of the Sacred Gerniaryo Republic, though that kingdom is unknown to much if not all of Holman. Your faction's search for knowledge to enhance your species' magical abilities might have caused an encounter between our two kingdoms and an eventual trade partnership.

Iphrand is the most gifted kingdom in the arcane arts with the possible exception of the Sacred Gerniaryo Republic, though that kingdom is unknown to much if not all of Holman. Your faction's search for knowledge to enhance your species' magical abilities might have caused an encounter between our two kingdoms and an eventual trade partnership.
As I had said, our history of isolation wouldn't allow us to trade before hand. Our nation is going after the alternative to magic, technology, and iv discussed trade agreements in private for this. Part of my overall plan to truly urbanize, because despite this industrial revolution, most revolutionary tech is in military and transportation. What about the telegram, or communication? Sciences? Unless you can help me with that, we won't get far with each other.

As I had said, our history of isolation wouldn't allow us to trade before hand. Our nation is going after the alternative to magic, technology, and iv discussed trade agreements in private for this. Part of my overall plan to truly urbanize, because despite this industrial revolution, most revolutionary tech is in military and transportation. What about the telegram, or communication? Sciences? Unless you can help me with that, we won't get far with each other.
Iphrand is up to date with much if not all of the latest technological advances of Holman, and that includes but is not limited to the fields of communication and the sciences.

Iphrand is up to date with much if not all of the latest technological advances of Holman, and that includes but is not limited to the fields of communication and the sciences.
Um, this actually brings up something.
Axel The Englishman Axel The Englishman , what kind of public tech would be available? ME and others seem to have somewhat created the first vehicles, but would that be correct (or would it be to advanced/unadvanced)? People use letters, but are there other ways of communication? My nation will be way into tech, so I need to know?

Um, this actually brings up something.
Axel The Englishman Axel The Englishman , what kind of public tech would be available? ME and others seem to have somewhat created the first vehicles, but would that be correct (or would it be to advanced/unadvanced)? People use letters, but are there other ways of communication? My nation will be way into tech, so I need to know?
The technological level closest to that of Holman in the real world is the year of 1921.

Good sir, we have crafted autonomous machines to harvest our annual yields, and complex devices to craft weapons and armour. Perhaps your knowledge of vehicles and my knowledge of weapons could create something even better than before?

Good sir, we have crafted autonomous machines to harvest our annual yields, and complex devices to craft weapons and armour. Perhaps your knowledge of vehicles and my knowledge of weapons could create something even better than before?
Didn't you say before to Kazami his kingdom couldn't have robots?

I had my nation planned out as technology "modern", so I need to research and probably update my cs afterwards.

The bows were used, because I wasn't allowed to use chemical warefare. Again, big changes about to happen.
"Uh, yeah. We're pretty modern. While our soldiers are gunned down by hails of bullets we just pull back our bowstrings and destroy those illiterate savages." -Centuar as he casually sips muddy drinking water from a human skull.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back