• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building The Torn Banner: OOC

So do any of you want to have trade or have preexisting trade agreements with Iphrand?
I'll be down for trade. Seeing as I was formerly a member of one of the most powerful nations it would make sense for your traders to still arrive to our ports?

1. Did you even look at the resources we have? I think not!
  2. The military is volunteer-based. You tend to get a large influx of enlists when you make pretty much every peasant, jeweller, metalsmith, courier, tailor, etc. redundant in your realm.
  3. You may have troops in the sky, but what if a light a match?

2. The military is volunteer-based. You tend to get a large influx of enlists when you make pretty much every peasant, jeweller, metalsmith, courier, tailor, etc. redundant in your realm.
I was bantering.

Does anybody want to make custom Polandballs of our kingdoms?
That would be fantastic

At this point of mobilization you're prioritizing guns over bread, accolating the majority of your resources to improving and maintaining your military. With this war economy you share more characteristics with belligerent and economically fragile countries such as the Soviet Union and North Korea than Britain.

People don't often lose their job and instantly look to the military. To my knowledge this didn't happen when the real industrial revolution occurred simply because industrialization created almost as many new jobs as it destroyed. That, and with all these young men enlisted, who is (assuming you don't allow women and children and elderly and middle aged men in) supposed to do all the work?

Helium might be presumably expensive and rare in this universe like the real world, but it can easily serve the same role as hydrogen.

On a related note.

image.jpeg

Yea H HeckingHeck , I'm currently in Warfare 2017, and Kingdom of Bronze (if we are still discussing NationStates). I have two nations, but the one I'm rping there on is called Trivolia.
Cool, I'm planning on starting anew as my other nation was just a noob nation with nothing special about it. I messed it up a lot because of my ignorance about the game when j just started :P. My nation is called "Ploxenburgh" if you're interested in it.

Cool, I'm planning on starting anew as my other nation was just a noob nation with nothing special about it. I messed it up a lot because of my ignorance about the game when j just started :P. My nation is called "Ploxenburgh" if you're interested in it.
Cool, I'll telegram you. Speaking of, update settings so you don't recicve recruitment telegrams, trust me, you don't want those those telegrams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back