• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Tormenting Love with the Peski Demon

Justin was recently bought by a rather lazy and not so nice man. He had two sons and a daughter, all equally as nasty. Riches and royalty did that. Though they were no king and princes, they were still lords of the land. Justin's job by no means his choice and he was bought by a slaver. Wiped when disobeying or messing up. Meals withheld as punishment on other occasions.

The middle child was proububly the nicest of the bunch. Although he still had a bit of a spoiled attitude, he was never intentionally mean like the rest of his siblings and father. The Lady of the house passed away because of disease, but a few of the servants said she wasn't all that nice either.

Justin happened to be one of the 'favorite slaves' so he got passed around the people of the house. Meaning he got to serve a person a day and sometimes got fought over by the people of the house. Today was Foster's day. The middle child. He has just asked him to go get him some tea and something to snack on while he was doing his study.

On Justin's way back from getting as he had been asked, he noticed outside around the garden that surrounded the house a flash of light. It would flicker every now and again, but it was so dark outside from the clouds blocking out the moon, he'd have to go outside to investigate.

Justin sighed he was treated like a toy that needs to always be shown its place. He sometimes messed things up and was beaten for it and he didn't like it so he tried his best to not mess up.

He was happy he had Foster as a temporary Master for the day. He was kinder than anyone else in the family. He made the tea the way he liked it. As he was going back he saw he was looking at the garden. He walked to where he was standing then handed him the tea "I hope you like it master Foster" he said to him and sighed.

He looked at the garden and saw the same light there was there and he spoke up "may I go check the garden?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Thanks." Foster said, absent mindedly taking a drink of his tea while reading. When Justin spoke to him again, he looked up at the boy. He was only a year older than him... truly he felt a bit of friendship between him. But that was only away from the prying eyes of his siblings. He sighed and looked down at his book again, "Fine. But don't prattle for too long. You still have some things to do." Foster told him. Dismissing him to go so what ever he seemed to want to do for a quick moment.

Justin smiled kindly as he nodded at him "Thank you." He said and ran off. He was wondering what that light was. He went into the garden and looked around. He looked at the dark sky but nothing was supposed to show a single spot of light. He smiled he liked to see what this was and he ran over to the light that was there in the garden.

There was a light around what looked to be a women whom was dressed in a fancy dress. The light was blue holy symbol had her completely surrounded. She was huddled in the middle of the seeming symbol, her hands around her knees. She had horns on her head and a long tail with a puff of black fur the same color as her hair.

When she heard a rustle, she looked up at the boy who approached her, "Hello?" She asked. She sounded kind of scared, she looked just as helpless.

He couldn't help but laugh at the extremely helpless woman. He wondered what would happen if he touched her. "Hi I'm Justin, and you are?" He asked the helpless woman. Justin saw the horns and tail and he thought she was like a devil or something.

After watching her he couldn't help but not resist. He touched her knee to see if she was real. "What is that blue symbol anyways?" He asked her.

She was real alright. She looked at him rather fearful when he touched her. It was strange, the fact he just reached out and touched her. Special with her sitting there so helplessly. "I'm stuck..." She said pulling away from the boy. She pointed above them, on the tree there was a small charm on a string just hanging from the tree. Of course the boy could pass in and out of the field. She however was stuck in it. "Can you.. pull that charm off?" She asked him

Justin looked back at the mansion then at her and he thought it through. "I will be back I'll pull it off after I'm back I'm probably expected back in the house. I promise that I won't leave you here" he told her.

After he arrived back and went to Foster "Is there any chores you need me to do now sir, thanks for letting me go for some free time." He told him kindly

"W-wait!" She said seeming him run off, "You just---" But he was gone before she could even finish. The demon woman hugged herself a bit tighter as Justin left her there by herself again.

"No. You can sit and wait for me till I need you for something else." Forster told Justin. He was just reading a book, almost silently munching on the snacks he had brought him earlier.

"Uh sir, if I may ask I have to do a favor I promised someone may I go for about five minutes?" He asked him and hoped he would say yes to help the girl.

"You can sit down. You should have taken care of everything earlier." Foster said getting slightly annoyed. He may be more lenient and nice then the others, but he was by no means not selfish on occasions.

He sighed and nodded at him. He hoped she wouldn't be mad for ditching her. Maybe she was exiled or something? He wasn't so sure of the answer. He wondered what she was probably doing but answers need to be spoken.

Justice was there for hours, just doing as he was told. Foster would tell him to do things like refill his cup or get more ink or to carry to him a curtain book. Finally at the end of the night, Foster told Justice he could go get some food before returning to the slave quarters.

Justin didn't listen to Foster for once. He went into the garden and saw the demon girl was still there "So what do you need my help for?" He asked her kindly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back