• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
"I need to make sure Al is okay," Sil said, keeping her voice at a whisper. She was down the hall from Al's room and didn't want to intrude upon or interrupt them, unless things took a turn for the worse. But she wasn't going to leave.

"In my opinion, he would be better off alone, but he's not. Despite what you all think of me, I do care about the people on this ship, Alice, even after they call me a 'piece of shit' or threaten to mount my head on a pike. I am here as much for Ezro's sake as Al's. Because if he loses it again and says to Al the things he said to me, you might find yourself promoted to captain sooner than you think."

animegirl20 animegirl20 Bard Bard Bard Bard

Alice raised an eyebrow. “Sil Ezro isn’t going to do that. Someone important to Al just died. Ezro isn’t going to suddenly get mad for no reason and say rude things to him.” Alice whispered.
AnonyMouse AnonyMouse

"It's okay. Just... having six people complaining, the possibility of a breach in security, it just, it... it knocks you down, the fear, the anxiety, the stress, really shits on you. I've told the guys to not just look at the security feed unless it's on their shift. We have folks for the security cameras."

Al's expression and tone were despondent and blank. He sniffled for a second.

“Well, that doesn’t make it your fault. I still took things out at you, and what’s more is I actually lied to you about what was really going on. What I told you all earlier? It was a complete farce.” Ezro rubbed the back of his head with a guilty expression. “The truth is, I’ve been cutting the cams to hide what me and Alice have been up to. Erm, back on Malalikia, we.... or rather she was finally able to break through to me and finally pry me out of my shell. So we’re... kinda dating one another now. I mean we haven’t been doing anything bad or super intimate with one another, we’ve just been cuddling and going off to spend time away from everyone else. We both kinda wanted to keep it for the time being, but that’s a whole ‘nother can of worms that I’ve had to deal with.”

“I’m sorry Al, I didn’t mean to have you and all those jackasses from Engineering stressed out about this. I honestly thought it would be harmless so, I didn’t think twice about it. And that’s on me again, because surely of all people I would’ve told about this new development between me and her it would’ve been you.”

GolemGuy GolemGuy

Alejandras shook his head and laughed lightly. "Should've guessed. It's good to see you out of your shell, and the First Mate with the Captain. I don't think anything can get more cliché than that, now can it?" He took a moment to rest his arms on his knees. "Sorry I 'aven't been talking much here, it's just... I don't have much to say, so much has happened, so much I don't understand, so much I want to understand. I'm worried."

“Don’t you worry about it, I know you’ve got a shitload on your mind. And, I understand how you feel. All I need it know,” Ezro stepped closer and put a hand on the Walhru’s shoulder. “Is are you gonna be okay? Is there anything I can do to help you out?”
GolemGuy GolemGuy

Al's voice tone quickly shifted, more defensive and assertive. "I don't think I'll be okay. It seems an old enemy has resurfaced. While everything heals with time, this adversary has cut deep."

Sil's brows rose marginally. "No reason? Since when does he need a reason?" she said. She was about to give Alice a piece of her mind, but overheard Ezro's voice as he confessed his relationship with Alice to Al. A smirk began to form on Sil's face. The smug, shit-eating smirk of someone who felt utterly vindicated. She stifled a small laugh before folding her arms across her chest.

She leaned in close to Alice and, still whispered, "see, was that so fucking hard?"

animegirl20 animegirl20 Bard Bard Bard Bard

Ezro’s eyebrows furrowed, “Old enemy? You’re gonna have to give me the full details here Al. I’m not quite sure who, or what you mean.”
GolemGuy GolemGuy

Al shook his head. "That's a problem for another time Ezro. It's the cyborg. I've got some work to do."

Alejandras left the room, heading for the Engineering Bay, walking with a purpose, leaving Silmaris and Alice in his wake.

“Wait, the Cambion? Al you-.” Ezro was cut off by Al suddenly standing up and leaving the room, heading for the Engineering Bay.

“Oi!” Ezro bolted out of the room and ran after the Engineer, cutting last Alice, Sil, And Kal. “Al, you aren’t seriously thinking of returning to Bhalaja and taking on that damn thing? You almost killed your self trying to take it down last time, surely you don’t expect this time to be any different?”
GolemGuy GolemGuy

Alejandras stopped to face Ezro. "The difference is Ezro, is that we have time. We have time to prepare, we have time to stratagize! I have connections in the BBM Ezro, we have resources!" Alejandras beckoned towards Ezro. "We have all we need Ezro, we must strike while we can!"

“Al that thing is a mother fucking one unit Army, you expect us to have the resources to prepare to fight that thing? The risk is insurmountable! I don’t care how much time we have to prepare, we will never have the ability to take something like that down! And I have a feeling if it’s already under planetary action, it’s been armed to the teeth and is much stronger than our last encounter. I’m begging you Alejandras, reconsider before you dedicate yourself to this suicide mission!”
GolemGuy GolemGuy

"Ezro, come on, we'll have the support of hundreds of wahlru cells, resistances, and rebellions! It would be impossible to loose this battle!"

Alice rolled her eyes and blushed slightly. “For your information this morning I told him that maybe you had a point.” Before Alice could say anything else Al walked past them with Ezro running behind. “Guys?” Well Al seemed better which was good. Alice was quiet as she listened to thier conversation.
AnonyMouse AnonyMouse
Siren77 Siren77
GolemGuy GolemGuy

“It would be a fucking genocide Alejandras!” Ezro blurted our. “You would be rallying many of your people to their deaths, as well as yourself! How can you possibly think this to be a good idea?!”
GolemGuy GolemGuy

"Ezro!" Alejandras slammed his arm on the side of the hallway. While not breaking it, the harsh sound resonated. "If you won't let me help my people, my family..." Alejandras paused, his face scrunching and breathing heavily. He hesitated before speaking once more. "...I'll find someone else who will."

"Well, thank you," Sil said to Alice. And she meant it. "I always have a point."

"C-cambion?" Sil said, completely distracted from her ill-advised victory lap. "Did he say-" Before she could finish, Al came storming out of his room, followed by Ezro. His grief had given way to... something not like grief at all. He sounded hopeful, maybe even a little excited about the idea of fighting that monster. She expected blind anger, but this was something different. As the two of them exchanged words, he didn't sound like a raging madman.

He sounded like someone who truly, honestly thought he could win.

"I will," Sil said when Ezro tried to talk him down. "You said we could choose the mission. Well, I have chosen mine. Cambion is not unkillable. We did it before with little more than wits and daring. We can do it again. As they say in my line of work, 'there is a knife for every throat.' If they have built a better Cambion, we will build a better knife." She gazed at Al. "That is what our engineers are for."

Siren77 Siren77 animegirl20 animegirl20 GolemGuy GolemGuy Bard Bard Bard Bard

Jacen walked towards Al. Due to forms of espionage which he would perfer not to speak of he knew what the conversation was about. "Hey Blubber." He said standing in front him. "If you need help, you have a shuttle and a group of people who are need to get their hands dirty." He said as he locked eyes with the Wharlu. " My team is with you."

GolemGuy GolemGuy

“Al....” Ezro’s voice faltered, “It’s not that I don’t want to help you, but you need to realize that you’re my family too as well as everyone else on this ship. Your safety is my top priority and I don’t want to lose you to a revenge scheme.”

“But, If you’re sure this is what you want to do. Then I won’t stand in your way, and much like all the shit you’ve put up with throughout the years. I’ll be standing right next to you carrying it all out. I’m with you. This is batshit fucking crazy, but I’m with you to the end.”

GolemGuy GolemGuy

General Hinax walked down the upper level halls of The Beacon, a God Cruiser, that is one of three in the ITF’s naval fleet. The Beacon specifically served as the hub of all Interstellar Task Force activity. All missions were posted from the servers in the ship, all bounties were collected onboard, and all military based broadcasts were originated from this ship. It was an absolute Colossus, spanning at a length much larger than any smaller planet, with thousands upon thousands of docking bays and service stations specifically for ITF cruisers of all kinds. Some might call this ship putting all of ones eggs in a single basket, but when that basket has an impenetrable Ion shield against all forms off attacks be they plasma or explosive based, it’s a pretty safe ordeal to do so. Not to mention, even if someone attempted to attack this ship, they’d be blown to the lowest pit of hell by the countless blasters and automatic weapons systems attached to it. It was the pinnacle of all spacecrafts, with the compressed cell of an entire Blue Dwarf Star to serve as an almost eternal energy source, it would never have to land (which would already be almost impossible save forgiven its size, save for on Viribus where it was constructed).

Back to the matter at hand, it should be noted that The Beacon also serves as the main quarters of the Supreme Commanding General of the Interstellar Task Force. As such, it’s no surprise that Hinax was heading to said quarters, as he had been summoned by the head hancho himself. The General could almost guess why he had been.

Arriving just outside the door to the Supreme General’s quarters, Hinax took a moment to readjust his hair and uniform before letting the door slide open and stepping inside. There, sitting in his desk fiddling away with papers as usual, sat the much older Supreme Commanding General. Addressing his Commanding Official with a salute, Hinax awaited to be put at ease before standing in a more relaxed position.

“Sit down General, there’s something I’d like to discuss with you.”

Hinax followed suit and sat in the chair before the man, not breaking eye contact and giving his fullest attention.

“Why do you think I’ve brought you here?”

“Sir, is it about the Cyber Initiative?”

“You could say that yes, but I’m looking for specifics. Where is Project Hades?”

“Sir, I was simply following my direct orders to launch the project and introduce Project Hades into the Wild so that it might aid our forces exponentially.”

“You deliberately went behind my back and initiated an enforcement strike against the citizens of Bhalaja!”

“They have resistance units on the move, our forces have thus far been unable to control them. I figured it would be the perfect opportunity to test out its capabilities and finally regain control over the planet.”

“Yet you did so without my authority! Leaving me to deal with the mess you left behind. Our people are questioning why that machine of war has been sent to the ‘Peaceful’ home of the Wahlru’s! And I’ve had to bullshit an excuse so none might question us!”

“Forgive me sir, I meant no harm in my actions.”

“I bet you didn’t.” Hinax said with a sneer, “To think I once thought you to be the most qualified to take my place as Supreme General, only to pull a stunt like this. Well I’ll have no more of your childish antics. You are to be demoted to Sergeant Major, and I’m having you shipped out to the swamp planet Hixon in the edge of the system where you can relearn your place in this Force. But first, you are going to return to CyberMors labs and recall that Project!” With a grunt, Hinax motioned to the door. “You are dismissed SM Hinax.”

“Sir, please reconsider your actions. I-“

“YOU ARE DISMISSED! Do not test my patience further or I will bring a cause to lower your stance even greater and have you sent to the front lines to be executed as cannon fodder!”

Hinax only frowned, before standing from his seat and approaching the door. But before he even made a motion to open it, he instead reached over to the panel controlling the rooms systems and locked down the door.

“What are you doing? Unlock that door this instant and get out of my sight!”

“Shut your trap old man.”

“Old man? How dare you! Of all the insubordination I’ve seen in my life this is far worse than anything I’ve had to put up with! Consider yourself dishonorably discharged Hinax!”

“I said,” Hinax drew from his coat pocket and pulled out a strange looking pistol. “Shut up.”

“Think carefully about what you are going to do Hinax, it may very well be your last action. You wouldn’t are to kill me, especially with the countless numbers of personnel onboard! You’d be obliterated in sheer moments!”

“Oh I’m not going to kill you, you’ll die of natural causes just like any other aging deadbeat. You see, things have gotten rather lazy in the last few years. Where our organization could’ve grown and conquered more and more, you have consistently opted to instead sit in your chair all day concerning yourself with superfluous matters. I’ve had enough of it, I’ll not sit by as this organization wastes away in your hands.”

Kietlav Mason laughed, over and over again before standing from his chair.

“Natural fucking causes? You’re insane Hinax, much like those damn pirates that you’ve become so obsessed with. Or is it that one lad, Ezro? Your ultimate failure! Well up until this point that is. I don’t know what’s gotten into your head, but it’s the end of the line here!”

“Yes,” Hinax aimed the weapon, “It is the end.”

A solid electric shot erupted from the weapon and struck Kietlav Mason in the heart, causing it to beat rapidly at drastically increasing speeds until a heart attack soon took ahold of him. Coughing and sputtering, he slumped back in his chair trying to control his breathing and regain control over himself, only to eventually perish with wide eyes and an agape mouth. The shot itself was purely untraceable energy, a prototype that Hinax borrowed from the good Doctor Weil.

Putting the sidearm away, Hinax then returned to the door and unlocked it before sounding an alarm. He then cleared his voice, and opened the door and rushed outside with his best panicked expression.

“We need a Medical Unit here immediately!! Something is terribly wrong with the Supreme Commander!!!”

With the crew dead set on aiding Al’s plight of vengeance against Project Hades, Ezro hesitantly gave the go ahead for the crew to go their separate ways and prepare for the challenge ahead. It would’ve taken them a much longer time to travel, but fortunately The Titan was freshly equipped to handle jump speed travel once more. So what could’ve been weeks sailing through the stars, would be mere hours of travel to Bhalaja.

Once everyone was prepared and ready, Ezro instructed all members of the crew to meet on the Bridge as opposed to the briefing room. Everyone knew everything they needed to know about the Cambion, which already wasn’t much. They had no idea how much it had changed, what upgrades it had, as well as any weak points to be had. They were going into this blind and that was what the Captain hated the most. The entire time he prepared his weapons he felt a sinking feeling in his gut, his mind racing as it thought over and over again at how this was not a good idea.

But, he had to respect the wishes of his crew, and if there wanted to participate in this then he wasn’t going to stop them. And he certainly wasn’t going to miss out on the fight. No matter how dangerous it was.

Ezro had opted to ditch his Officers jacket for today, and instead wore a black t-shirt with an ammo sash draped over his left shoulder and right hip filled with Plasma cells to fuel his Hellfire. As per usual, his Solar Blade was clipped to his right though, this time with two points to keep it from swinging about. In addition, he had an array of grenades strapped to his left hip, as well as a couple EMP mines. After checking if the weight of the equipment wouldn’t slow him down, it was a quick walk back to the Bridge where he sat down and let the hours drag by of waiting for the crew to show up.

The time soon drew near, with the rocky planet looking ever closer as The Titan approached.

Doom was on the Horizon.
animegirl20 animegirl20 AnonyMouse AnonyMouse Jagson Jagson Bard Bard Bard Bard GolemGuy GolemGuy

Theros watched as four red dots slowly moved upon a green dot. " Chimera and Liberator the corvette is about to make a jump." He said. From what he read on this certain rebel ship it was piloted by a Bowershwine. From what he knew about the species they acted strong but were cowardly in the face of combat.
He saw one red dot the Liberator fire two small blue dots at the green dot disabling it. The other red dots surrounded it. "Like pigs to a slaughter." commander Vala said as he watched the battle ensue. " I just got a report from Night Swan." He said handing the paper to Theros. " The players are in place and awaiting orders." Theros nodded. The Green Skin looked back at the board. "Commander Vonta lead a crew to capture the ship." He then looked back at Vala. James 'Jimmy' Vala was your typical data pusher that much Theros deduced from their first encounter. The man had loyalty. While he couldn't train Vala he knew he could rely on him. Though he did wondered how the man's loyalty will be tested once he is told about his step daughter's defection.

Theros looked at the data pod which showed the exact up to date location of the Atlas. He was about to say something before Callius walked in. He smiled at the man. "Big Brother. I have a new mission for you." He pressed a button as Wannabu's pictured showed up. "I want you to take care of him." Callius nodded before walking away.
Jacen walked to the bridge. He was in a regular black shirt and pants. He had his TLR riffle slung across his chest. His pistol was on his left hip as his blade was on his right. 'Captain." He said as he looked at the ever growing ground. "Are you ready for this?" He asked. He scrunched his head as he felt a pain surge threw his head.
Siren77 Siren77

Alice made sure to dress light so she could move easy. She put on her shorts and a black tank top. It was about time to make it to the bridge. She grabbed her laser gun and sword and headed to the bridge. When she made it she sat her stuff down, and walked up to Ezro and Jacen. “Welp You guys ready?” Alice said as she crossed her arms. Jagson Jagson Siren77 Siren77

Users who are viewing this thread

Back